Omgwtf

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
vagabond said:
I saved a billiard news paper out of North western states and her picture was there along with her team mates.In the same edition there were pictures of ``Queen`` and her husband.I forgot the name of the news paper and it is some where in my unopened boxes( I moved to lasVegas 2 weeks ago):cool:
What's the traffic like out there in Vegas??? In 2003 when I moved away from there it was hell...

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Scott Lee said:
Brian...I've played OMGWTF many times, when she was going to UCLA. I did exhibitions several times there back in the late 90's and early 00's. I saw her at the Billiard expo that Jay Helfert put on, and she wanted to break into the WPBA then. I'm not sure if that's still part of her project, or not! :D

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Tell the truth Scott. This is all your idea. You are even writing the scripts for her. You dirty dog! :)

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
PoolBum said:
So was I, and I also know everyone who was hanging out in the UCLA poolroom then, and I don't know who OMGWTF she is. The only two women who played at UCLA who fit your description are Melinda and Hiroko, and I know neither of them are OMGWTF.

It's not them! Either or both.

hilla_hilla

I'd rather be foosing it!
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Tell the truth Scott. This is all your idea. You are even writing the scripts for her. You dirty dog! :)

This whole time I thought it was you, Jay! Looks like Scott is the one getting the bloody mary:eek: . How are those high heals fitting??? :D

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I think it's cool that so many people read her blog, yet it remains a mystery who she is to most of them. It's kind of like a woman nude verses dressed in Victoria Secret, showing just enough that you want to see more:eek: . Johnnyt

Last edited:

olauzon

HANK THE TANK
Silver Member
i spent an hour or so reading some of her stuff. she's hillarious. and man did i get hungry; had to spend the following hour cooking! i'll be a steady visitor to her blog, that's a sure thing.

cheers

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
Her latest blog said that she needs a single pool player to open a jar of peaches for her. You SoCal shooters are really dropping the ball... :)

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Craig Fales said:
What's the traffic like out there in Vegas??? In 2003 when I moved away from there it was hell...

Even in 2005 I felt that they( most of those people migrated from other states) were the meanest and nastiest,hatefull drivers in USA.In the last two weeks since I moved here I did not feel the way I felt in 2005 about those drivers .To me they do not appear to behave like sub humans.It is a good change.At this time I do not have major complaints and I feel that most of the drivers are human.
Some politician is proposing toll booths to collect money.Others are saying that interstate 15 is already became a parking lot and that problem will get much worse if toll booths are started.

Last edited:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alright, which one of you guys showed up for league in a pair of purple pants?

Peer

Norwegian in California
Silver Member
PoolBum wrote:
> I also think I know who she is, but I'm not saying!

It amazes me to see that some of you still believe that OMGWTF is really a person. It's so obvious that there's a team of writers behind this brilliant "asian pool playing chick" -- no one, especially not a girl, could be as spunky, articulate, and inventive. It's lonelygirl15 deja vu.

-- peer (who's not real either)

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
Peer said:
PoolBum wrote:
> I also think I know who she is, but I'm not saying!

It amazes me to see that some of you still believe that OMGWTF is really a person. It's so obvious that there's a team of writers behind this brilliant "asian pool playing chick" -- no one, especially not a girl, could be as spunky, articulate, and inventive. It's lonelygirl15 deja vu.

-- peer (who's not real either)
I stumbled across those lonelygirl15 vids on youtube and I was like ZOMGWTF...

omgwtf

massiveunderstatement.com
Silver Member
spiffy

I am amazed at my infamy... Here are some facts...

- I'm single. :D

- I play barbox almost exclusively. :)

- I never made it to the WPBA. :(

- I never met a medium-rare piece of beef I didn't like. :cool:

- I hope that if you enjoy the blog, you will continue to enjoy it without feeling the overwhelming need to find out who writes it.

- I have met many of you at major tournaments/events, and that's where many more of you will meet me. ;)

- I'm actually pretty boring in person. It's a bit of a let-down to meet me, I assure you. I'm just another internet thug. :eek:

Please realize that if I am 'outed' publicly on the forums, I will be less inclined to write, and the people I normally write about will likely avoid me... And I'll have no material for the blog. I can't control the actions of others, but I hope my writings continue to bring you much amusement.

All that being said:

Shane Van Boening - Can He Open A Jar Of Peaches? :confused:

I want my free puppy now. Since Blackjack has not come through with the puppy promise, here is a puppy for everyone:

wuvyouall.jpg