Our own Aka Trigger is play'n in the Open!!!!....

jackson

"The Sleekly Drifter"
Silver Member
Yes guys and gals our very own Melinda got the call late this afternoon:eek:....so she packed her bags....hopped in the car and drove up to Norman, OK and is with Ashley as I write this....and just like Ash this is Melinda's first Pro Event!!!!!....does it get any better than that???.....I don't think so....

So here's to two of the best gals out there...good luck....good shooting....and lotsa good fun....and God help everyone else up there:p....whata weekend it's gonna be....since there is no streaming:angry:Melinda and Ashley will try and keep everyone up to date with posts on Facebook and here on AZ....

Jackson:thumbup:

houmatroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:thumbup:Good luck on ur adventure Melinda ...hope you have a great time & great rolls !:thumbup:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think what Melinda did for Ashley is admirable, but it has to be an expensive trip for her as well. She is probably too proud to ask, but I am offering anyway. Let me know Melinda if you can use a little help. A PM is fine.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wow!

Yes guys and gals our very own Melinda got the call late this afternoon:eek:....so she packed her bags....hopped in the car and drove up to Norman, OK and is with Ashley as I write this....and just like Ash this is Melinda's first Pro Event!!!!!....does it get any better than that???.....I don't think so....

So here's to two of the best gals out there...good luck....good shooting....and lotsa good fun....and God help everyone else up there:p....whata weekend it's gonna be....since there is no streaming:angry:Melinda and Ashley will try and keep everyone up to date with posts on Facebook and here on AZ....

OK, I use WOW as a title too often but this does make you believe in karma doesn't it? It is gonna be quite an event. Either they will place well or it will be a heck of a party, hopefully both!

Thanks a bunch for posting this. I'll have several rooting interests and just hope that they don't meet early!

Hu

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think what Melinda did for Ashley is admirable, but it has to be an expensive trip for her as well. She is probably too proud to ask, but I am offering anyway. Let me know Melinda if you can use a little help. A PM is fine.

Yes,if Melinda [aka Trigger] need help I'm in for a donation. And yes with The Good Lucks!! Melinda

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Melinda deserves to play in WPBA event because she is a strong playe and has been demonstrating her skills in OB1 cues 9 ball tour. Melinda will be playing Kim white, a fellow Texan at 10 AM and I will be on the ring side.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Melinda deserves to play in WPBA event because she is a strong playe and has been demonstrating her skills in OB1 cues 9 ball tour. Melinda will be playing Kim white, a fellow Texan at 10 AM and I will be on the ring side.

And I (vagabond) will give other's less fortunate than I on AZBilliards an update of said match. Thank you vagabond lol. Johnnyt

TorranceChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

No one more deserving! It's always nice when karma comes around :p

ric23

no stroke!!!
Silver Member
what comes around goes around!!! good karma this time!!! Good Luck to our two ladies!