***pancerny titlist conversion***

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just got my Titlist back from Mike Pancerny and figured I'd show some before and after pictures.

The cue is full-splice from joint to bumper...butt has been slimmed down and is just shy of 16 oz and both of the shafts are roughly 4 oz each. One shaft is a 13mm by Mike and the other is made from a Predator FAT blank I sent him. It came with a black bumper, but I have changed it out for a brown one.

The full-splice butt and Predator shaft make this cue play like a Titlist on steroids. I've never played with a Predator shaft before, so sometimes when you step on the gas, you never know just how much action you are going to get. This baby will spin the tires if you don't watch out.

Attachments

• 008-2.jpg
    008-2.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 2,054
  • 005-1.jpg
    005-1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2,022
  • 003-1.jpg
    003-1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 2,055
  • 002-2.jpg
    002-2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 2,058
  • 001-1.jpg
    001-1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 2,147

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After

After pics. Taken with cellphone, so forgive the quality.

Attachments

• One.jpg
    One.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 2,049
  • Two.jpg
    Two.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 2,261
  • Three.jpg
    Three.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,993
  • Four.jpg
    Four.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 2,012
  • Five.jpg
    Five.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 2,033

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Woof

How badass is that baby.......I brought my Mike cue to my league and let a few guys hit with it......they ail went nuts...lol

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful.

I am very happy you included the before pics. We don't see that often enough with these.

Also, I dig that you changed the bumper. The brown suits it better.

Thanks for showing off! :grin:

Montana Mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad you got it and like it. I have to admit that I was regretting my decision to sell the one piece when I saw it progressing. Next time I might have to have Mike do a conversion for me.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad you got it and like it. I have to admit that I was regretting my decision to sell the one piece when I saw it progressing. Next time I might have to have Mike do a conversion for me.

Oh, and I must say "thank you" for providing me the blank. Good blanks that are suitable for conversion are becoming harder and harder to find.

And I am glad Mike used the .835 joint for this cue. The shafts fit my Adam "Hall Of Fame" Balabushka replica perfectly.

Attachments

• cs436.jpg
    cs436.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,470
Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
How badass is that baby.......I brought my Mike cue to my league and let a few guys hit with it......they ail went nuts...lol

No doubt. That is some old school billiard candy indeed. :cool:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing more classic looking than that. I love the green-n-white linen. Beautiful cue , I'm jealous for sure..

I had it made to look like one of the old Balabushka Titlist conversions.

In the picture below, my cue is on top and the bottom cue is an original Balabushka. The original had plain black collars, but I added silver rings to the conversion.

Attachments

• My Titlist with Balabushka Titlist.JPG
    My Titlist with Balabushka Titlist.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 704

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice

I prefer the cue with the brown bumper.

Very nice, the best compliment I give is that I would like to hit a few with it.

Ken

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tikkler
Is that you?
Oh,how I hope you start posting pictures again

oh yes,this Hoppe Titleist is really nice

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just cleaned and waxed this cue up and put it in my bag for Sunday.

Time to break out some old school.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cool looking cue, he did an awesome job on it. Play with it in the greatest of health.

-don