Peter Fleming, RIP Cya on the other side petey.. Thanks for all of it.. Never Forgotten.

eddiethelock

Locksmith
Silver Member
_MG_2056MA25929018-0001.JPG

gerard soriano

HIGH RUN STILL TO COME !
Silver Member
RIP Pete ,we laughed every time we saw each other , You were definitely one of the Good Guys .
Pat I know how much you loved your brother ,Truly sorry for your loss .

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
RIP pete
condolences to your loved ones
pat sorry for your loss

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Darn. I never met Pete, but I felt I knew him a little bit from listening to him as he helped out with the commentary on lots of Accu-Stats streams.

Pat lost his son just 2 years ago and now his brother. Condolences to Pat and everyone else who will miss Pete.

Eddie -- please post Pete's obituary when it is available.

tc in l a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pat

I am very sorry to hear about your brother, my condolences to you and your family. May he rest in peace

Tony

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am so sad to hear this news. My deepest sympathies goes out to the Fleming family. May he rest in eternal peace.

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
Sad to hear this.

Pete moved to Northern Cal for a few years and I spent a lot of time with him.

RIP

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
RIP Pete and my sincere condolences to the Fleming family.

I liked his voice, on Accustat commentary to me he sounded so much like well known actor, Dennis Farina.

Sad news, indeed.

best,
brian kc

BobTfromIL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear this, didn't know Pete but a very familiar face on many tournament Videos.
Condolences to Pat and family

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Very sad to hear. I remember when I met Pete in 1982. He was always congenial over the years and was an asset to our sport. My condolences to Pat and all of the Fleming family.

eddiethelock

Locksmith
Silver Member
Thanks to everyone for the countless expressions of sympathy for the loss of my brother Pete. You may pay your respects on Thursday, all day, starting at noon, August 18. Pete loved pocket billiards and playing cards. My sister Barbara and I will welcome you in his celebration of life. The address is 3094 Hutcheson Way, The Villages, Florida. Pat Fleming