Brain71 Railbird Silver Member Jan 8, 2011 #1 Let's see some pictures of your set up at home. I've always said if I ever came into any money that that's all I want. Nice little house with a GC4.
Let's see some pictures of your set up at home. I've always said if I ever came into any money that that's all I want. Nice little house with a GC4.
matcase Blondie's #1 fan Silver Member Jan 8, 2011 #2 There is a fine thread in the main forum. Lots of great rooms. search and check it out.
Tony_in_MD You want some of this? Silver Member Jan 8, 2011 #3 Heres mine Finished basement, with a hand made Bar, Gold Crown 2 table with a diamond light and a slot machine for when my game is in the crapper.
Heres mine Finished basement, with a hand made Bar, Gold Crown 2 table with a diamond light and a slot machine for when my game is in the crapper.
xianmacx AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 8, 2011 #5 I love these thread. I enjoy seeing other people "sanctuary".
RobustBrad Looking to play in CO Silver Member Jan 8, 2011 #6 Love the bar. Looks great. In the process of putting in new drop ceiling in the basement. Will update when done. Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Love the bar. Looks great. In the process of putting in new drop ceiling in the basement. Will update when done. Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
bobroberts Pool player Silver Member Jan 9, 2011 #7 Heres 1 picture of my room. There are more in the other thread in the main forum. Attachments My room 001SM.jpg 84.5 KB · Views: 437
DECO CUE AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 9, 2011 #8 bar and table This was my first time making raised panels all cherry wood with inlay top on bar. 9' table View attachment 167712 View attachment 167713 View attachment 167714 Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
bar and table This was my first time making raised panels all cherry wood with inlay top on bar. 9' table View attachment 167712 View attachment 167713 View attachment 167714