Pool Players who look like Celebrities.....

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Here is one guy. I can't remember his name. he played a good cop/bad cop on some TV series.

18368113.jpg

And here is I, when I had a bit of hair.

Picture011.jpg

Someone told me I should be his stunt double. I tried that once in a different life time and got
kicked in the stomach a few times rehearsing. I asked the guy if we were acting or really fighting.

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Here is one guy. I can't remember his name. he played a good cop/bad cop on some TV series.

18368113.jpg

And here is I, when I had a bit of hair.

Picture011.jpg

Someone told me I should be his stunt double. I tried that once in a different life time and got
kicked in the stomach a few times rehearsing. I asked the guy if we were acting or really fighting.

That is pretty amazing.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Ralph Greenleaf and Rudolph Valentino

Attachments

• greenleaf and valentino.jpg
    greenleaf and valentino.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 494

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
about only the pros or all Pool players? Because I have told, for the last 40 years, (especially when my hair was longer) that I look like Mick Jagger!

Sure, why not? Let's see your best Mick Jagger look alike photo.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Shane Sinnott looks like Moby. For real. Enough to fool the people at the Rio's ultra hot club. Ask him about it.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Marty herman/Uncle Fester

Marty Herman looks like Uncle Fester from the Addams family.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Lately on nat. TV

BP oil keeps dishin' out commercials. In one, the lead actor looks exactly like Hillbilly.

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
Shane Sinnott looks like Moby. For real. Enough to fool the people at the Rio's ultra hot club. Ask him about it.

I thought the thread was about Pool Players who look like celebrities....so I don't count (but the Moby story is a good one :) )