Poolroom after Thanksgiving dinner??

Eagleshot

Mark Nanashee
Silver Member
Would I be considered a degenerate if I decide to head to the pool room after dinner?

How many are making it to the "office" Today?

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Eagleshot said:
Would I be considered a degenerate if I decide to head to the pool room after dinner?

I definitely plan on doing a lil work after supper.

Posted from Azbilliards.com App for Android

Goldcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would love to, but I think the wife would divorce me for it.
So, I guess I'll see you there.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I say, "why not?" Your dedication to the game is admirable. Enjoy.

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be enjoying some after dinner libations on my man cave table (garage), just me, my new TV, and some imported beverage

Sounds like a good plan. I might just do the same thing. I haven't put some serious pool time on my table in a while. Happy Thanksgiving!

fool4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guess I can do without my FIX for today.

I better spend time with my 91 year old mother and my brother.

Enjoy UR day at the Office!!

Noel

Rhino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm gonna try my best to talk my "boss" into letting cut out early so I can make it to my second job. If its a no-go, I'm putting in overtime at the poolroom tomorrow!!

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in Vegas for various family reasons for the rest of the weekend. If anyone in this town feels like playing, I'll be trying to get out later today. Let me know what pool hall to go play at.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Not at all. We don't have a hall anymore but if they were open on even Christmas day, I would be there after supper.

When our hall was open, it was open on Boxing Day and I was there.

Me, I'm usually on the couch catching a second wind after Turkey. When I wake, its time for Turkey buns with dressing.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Break Room in Fresno always has a Thanksgiving pot luck throw, like today's, and everyone from the leagues and regulars as well join in and it's smorgasbord of food types all day long.

CMarshall

D player at best
Silver Member
I've played my Father in Law 3 times today. My Man Cave is part of the house and an essential part of any family gathering. Later on, after dessert, we'll have more time without distractions..... Love Turkey Day, my favorite holiday!

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was thinking of going out in the evening, was pleasantly surprised that the kids home from college and their little sister wanted a good competitive game monopoly! Most of the time they want to head out. Wonderful evening at home! Always time for pool; not so with the fam!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I reached the point where I could not stand the dinner conversation any longer I got up, tapped our son's mother in law's husband {not our daughter in law's father} on the shoulder and said "Wanna play some pool?". He couldn't get up fast enough. We played until the guests got ready to leave. Again, I'm so thankful to be in the game and have a table in my home:wink:

Joqpub4

AZB GOLD
Silver Member
Yesterday and today...

The wife had planned the pool room visit for after dinner to get in some practice…

I am happy to say that at 6:30 when we got there the room (Classic's in Phoenixville) had more than a few people with the same idea… and by 8:30 when we left (she had to work Friday) the joint was 'jumping'… many people had the same idea.

For Friday, I'm gonna spend some time working on my game :)

I hope everyone had a great (and safe) Thanksgiving!!!

-Joe

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was lucky enough to get out last night to one of the best pool rooms I have even been to, top hat billiards in parkville, md.

They have a sweet 3c table in a private room, football on the 2 big screens.

Place was basically empty, good for me. Bad for Vanover.

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Degenerate? why of course you are; but of course I guess that goes for me too ! :) Didn't get out because of a massive headache (could have been alcohol induced from night before not sure) and cooked all day. After the meal I headed to the garage for a little table time ! nothing like turkey day; eat, play,eat, sleep, watch football, I think I mastered at least three sets of each ! Bring on Xmas where the true degenerates come out to play ! lol !