Possibly the BEST Pool Website I have seen

curt_bb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Believe me...I see nothing wrong with their "form".

Now if you excuse me, I will now proceed to steal every image on this page, save them to my Border Billiards archive, and label them as "work-related marketing material". ;)

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
one guess

rackmsuckr said:
kingwang said:
(The girls at the bottom look like Brett Farve with their sidearm strokes) and that in itself makes them look ugly.
QUOTE]

Speaking of the one on the bottom right, 2nd from the right, it looks like all she has to do is put on a glove and she gets massive left english! :rotflmao:

I think she may inadvertantly being using back hand english:p

Cuaba

Livin Large
Silver Member
Get On A Plane!

SpiderWebComm said:
I'll tell ya what. If there's a hot asian girl who can play and doesn't know how to get to the U.S.A. and wants to date an average american guy with a pool table in his basement, PM me and I'll marry her to expedite the process.

Book a trip to the Philippines, Thailand, etc. and you will find more than you can handle.

There are plenty of AZ'ers to show you around as well. I'll be in Thailand part of October, November, December, & January if you need help.

You won't be disappointed.

fanthom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuaba said:
Book a trip to the Philippines, Thailand, etc. and you will find more than you can handle.

You won't be disappointed.

. . . but don't marry more than one at the same time. Polygamy is punishable by death through decapitation, of both heads. :D :D :D

Last edited:

fanthom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
kingwang said:
. . .
Those girls' form/mechanics all look horrific (The girls at the bottom look like Brett Farve with their sidearm strokes) and that in itself makes them look ugly. . .
:wub:

Dude, chill out, not a problem. Two beers, they'll all be pretty as can be. Hell, add one more, you be pretty too. :grin-square:

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Nice pictures

Refresher bump for anyone who hasn't seen the site. Sure wish it had English translation in order to navigate better.

Kevin

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
They can't play at all, that's pretty obvious. But I damn sure would like to be their coach. :D

shinigami

Consistently Inconsistent
Silver Member
arsenius said:
By the way, for anyone interested, a short explanation of this site.

The title is "Racing Model Billiard(sic) Championship 3"

Then something about "Korea's sexiest beautiful pool players"

And something else I totally don't understand says "1%'s beautiful women."

Maybe manwon can give a better translation than I can. I'm definitely not going to ask my gf to translate that site for me.;-)

They're just implying that these girls are in the top 1% of the korean female population, hotness-wise (which I respectfully disagree).

These girls look like they spend a lil too much time under the knife IMO~

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
They can't play at all, that's pretty obvious. But I damn sure would like to be their coach. :D

What? Common Jay, it's pretty obvious in this picture that they're world class athletes. I mean, look at that smooth stroke and flawless form! :p

s04_15.jpg

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nathandumoulin said:
What? Common Jay, it's pretty obvious in this picture that they're world class athletes. I mean, look at that smooth stroke and flawless form! :p

s04_15.jpg
Shes using CTE, give her a chance to pivot!

Prince

Tails!
Silver Member
nathandumoulin said:

s04_15.jpg

Don't discount that side arm action, made popular by Mr. McCready. As we all know, he plays jam up!

Dennis

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Prince said:
Don't discount that side arm action, made popular by Mr. McCready. As we all know, he plays jam up!

Dennis

McCready hell, she's even money to miscue on this very shot. :D

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
And if the poolroom owners and housemen would put a stop to all the sexual remarks made to women in poolrooms, there would be a lot more of them that would come in to play. This is 2009, not the 1940's when poolrooms were considered man caves. Johnnyt