Public apology!

brandonspitler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i was at the Midwest 9 Ball Tour event at Magoo's in Tulsa, Ok over this past weekend, and i had a major guilt-ridden incident happen on the first night...
and this is my apology for what transpired.......

i went to the bathroom after having about 4 bottled waters. there were 2 urinals, and as there was a fellow at the one on the right, i stepped to the one on the left. as i was taking a leak, my cue case slipped off my right shoulder. it's heavy.
i was holding my other equipment with my right hand, and as the case drop quickly on my bent elbow, i proceeded to lose all control...and i pissed down said fellows left pant-leg, and down into his sock and onto his shoes.
if said fellow reads this... i am SO SORRY!
i apologized at the time it happened, but i dont feel it was nearly enough. i felt horrible the whole night! although i would not have blamed you if you'd wanted to punch me in the jaw, i appreciate the fact that you simply said, "i was leaving anyway." after the look of shock left your face.
after admitting my accidental, yet idiotic faux-pau to my friends and my cousin there, i realized that it was a VERY funny thing in the aftermath, and they certainly got their chuckles on, but they were laughing at my idiacy, not at your expense! i just wanted to say im sorry, and that i feel terrible about it.
it was just a freakish accident.

sincerely,
Brandon Lee Spitler
:embarrassed2:

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With 2009 coming to a close all too soon, I nominate this thread for thread of the year!!!! :grin:

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Maybe instead of Brandon Lee Spitler your new name should be Brandon Pee Spritzer!

"INTO" his sock? What a dick! :eek: ;)

lmao, funny story!

brandonspitler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok...

ok, yeah...its damn funny NOW!
but i felt terrible guys! and i hope that dude reads this and forgives, cause it was just a terrible accident...that has NEVER happened before! i swear!

lol
BLS

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
That's pretty funny Brandon.. I don't think I'd be that "pissed" at you since it was an accident.. I would however, be in a hurry to get home and change my britches.. I would not lose any sleep over it, I'd bet you'll be hearing about this for a long while from your buddies.

zy112

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HAHAHA! Thanks for the laugh that is a great story. Your lucky the guy was pretty cool about it!

Big Perm

1pkt 14.1 8 Banks 9 10
Silver Member
Reminder to self.....do not pee next to guys with cases or anthing else that might lead to an unexpected golden shower....

That guy was really kewl about letting that slide by.....

Windy

Sure I believe you.

Brandon I am sure it is the first time you pissed on a guys leg ,
however I seem to recall you pissed on a dog once using the
same excuse and what about that redhead in St. Louis who
swore up and down you pissed on her back while she was
changing the tire on your car. :eek:

WINDY

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
LMAO. That is funny....NOW like you said.
Many years ago a guy pissed on me at the bar. I damn near killed the guy only to find out after that it was a fake rubber penis with warm water in it. Johnnyt

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
i was at the Midwest 9 Ball Tour event at Magoo's in Tulsa, Ok over this past weekend, and i had a major guilt-ridden incident happen on the first night...
and this is my apology for what transpired.......

i went to the bathroom after having about 4 bottled waters. there were 2 urinals, and as there was a fellow at the one on the right, i stepped to the one on the left. as i was taking a leak, my cue case slipped off my right shoulder. it's heavy.
i was holding my other equipment with my right hand, and as the case drop quickly on my bent elbow, i proceeded to lose all control...and i pissed down said fellows left pant-leg, and down into his sock and onto his shoes.
if said fellow reads this... i am SO SORRY!
i apologized at the time it happened, but i dont feel it was nearly enough. i felt horrible the whole night! although i would not have blamed you if you'd wanted to punch me in the jaw, i appreciate the fact that you simply said, "i was leaving anyway." after the look of shock left your face.
after admitting my accidental, yet idiotic faux-pau to my friends and my cousin there, i realized that it was a VERY funny thing in the aftermath, and they certainly got their chuckles on, but they were laughing at my idiacy, not at your expense! i just wanted to say im sorry, and that i feel terrible about it.
it was just a freakish accident.

sincerely,
Brandon Lee Spitler
:embarrassed2:

Brandon,

This is why we use a closed bridge.

That's a ball-in-hand penalty, I'm afraid.

You gave the guy a nice spot, he shouldn't complain.

Chris

Last edited:

stevea

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol that's funny... I probably would have gotten hit in the face because I don't know if I could have held the laughter back after peeing on the dudes leg and into his sock! :grin:

danquixote

DanQuixote
Silver Member
Too friggin funny.......hope you control the cue ball better than you control yer willie......lmao

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh well!

Thanks for the apology, I appreciate it. It was really no BFD because people do it to me all the time.:grin: