Realkingcobra is in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another one with no balls.
This is where Glen resorts to insults in order to have the thread removed.

You know who has no balls? The guy who refuses to refund the 1,300 dollars. The guy who lacks so much character that he had the "BALLS" to blame his wrong doings on a paying customer.

Poolshootindon

Registered Pool Offender
Silver Member
Hope not

Yes. This. I will hire Glen without hesitation.

And to answer the "others," I simply say good grief.

Kc.

For you sake I hope you don't have any "GRIEF" when you get a table redone.

Don

PS. Here is a definition of "Grief"

1.Deep mental anguish, as that arising from bereavement.

2.A source of deep mental anguish.

3.Annoyance or frustration.

I don't see any "good grief".

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have another point.

The folks on here think Glen is the pool table God. I had some guys set up my table, and they were incredible. No, they didn't have to totally rebuild it, but it was an older table that needed some minor work, but they didn't ask me to kiss their a$$, they just went about their job and did a great job.

The thought and postings that say, "I would only use Glen" allows me to understand the thought PT Barnum;

Ken

Attachments

• sucker.png
    sucker.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 367

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Or hiding behind a computer screen, speaking of which, have you grown some balls yet and called RKC yourself yet?

It has nothing to do with balls glen, what it has to do with is Kevin hasn't gotten his money back.

Why would anyone want to call you glen, do you think I would believe one word that
would come out of your mouth at this point.

You want to just do whatever you want to people, and you want everyone to just keep quite
about it, that's not going to happen if you haven't figured that out yet.

You coming on Az puffing your chest out, be belligerent, and using someone else's identity isn't going to help your case either.

Looks like a little self serving if you ask me, looking to get some credit for your rail work, trying to step on RKC shoulders to get it.

Glen...I'm not stepping on anything more than your bullshit.
I'm not going to continue with this....as no one else should....if people can't see who you are by now.......it's all about you Glen....and if anyone says different...you hammer them.
I'm done with this.....should have not even posted.....but again.....it's about the truth...not you.

Mark Gregory

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're absolutely right:

"You know what, I have to say that if it wasn't RKC, none of you would even care. But because it is RKC, you all talk like you really KNOW who he is, and what he's really all about. You don't know if he's paid the money back to the guy in Canada yet, yet your so sure of yourselves that you really think you know what's really going on, sounds like a bunch of trolls to me"

This is glen, it's his normal way is to call people names and he can't even help himself
when he is pretending to be someone else, laughable.

Then this next part:

"the real problem is that not one of you would ever have enough money to pay him for his services in the first place."

Is almost verbatim to things I've read that he's written before.

This is the guy who says he's not coming back even when allowed to, he can't even stay off here when he's not supposed to be here. LOL

I'll give you credit Blue Bag, even though, could he have made it any easier,
I think not.

I think one of the people you said almost the exact same thing to was Cleary, a while back, I'm talking about the quote of yours in bold above.

Of coarse then you were not talking about yourself in third person then, LOL.

Mark you speak of truth in your post above, unfortunately the truth is only a stumbling block that gets in glen's way.

How dare you speak of the truth, you troll, LOL.

Last edited:

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
yep.... i know what you mean.

some people don't give a shit if some one has done wrong or not...as long as that person has done nothing wrong to them. am i right ?:grin:

Don't act like you know me or where I stand morally. You don't. Glen said it himself when I was talking to him yesterday. "I can be an asshole, and there are people who don't like me, but nobody can dispute the work that I do." That's what I'm stoked on, the quality of work that's being put in on my main practice table.

For the record, he said that the guy from Canada got a cashiers check weeks ago, but he doesn't care if anyone on AZ ever knew that or not, because he doesn't answer to anyone on here and there are too many people who feel entitled to stick their nose in someone else's business.

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who Is Winning

Its to bad that this thread has come to the dark side. It has become a pissing match. Here are the facts
Glen fell way short on a deal. Canadian guy went through hell to fix it.
No one else was directly affected by those events that is here on AZ.

So that brings us to opinions.
Opinion #1 Glen is the devil
Opinion #2 Glen made a mistake

Variable#1 Glen paid back money

Conclusion #1 Glen is still the devil
Conclusion #2 Glen made amens for his sin.

Ultimate Conclusion: Glen will never stop working on tables and he does pretty good work

At the end of the day How does it affect the people who are posting such negative and angry replies. I don't get how grown adults can get so worked up over things that they don't have anything to do with and will not affect them in anyway possible. Im not saying to not voice your opinion but to keep trying every angle possible just to prove your point. I don't get it.
Who is really winning?

HAPPY FU#$)NG EASTER

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't act like you know me or where I stand morally. You don't. Glen said it himself when I was talking to him yesterday. "I can be an asshole, and there are people who don't like me, but nobody can dispute the work that I do." That's what I'm stoked on, the quality of work that's being put in on my main practice table.

For the record, he said that the guy from Canada got a cashiers check weeks ago, but he doesn't care if anyone on AZ ever knew that or not, because he doesn't answer to anyone on here and there are too many people who feel entitled to stick their nose in someone else's business.
As consumers we need to know these things. It is all of ours business. That is the reality of doing business.

Tell this to google or the million other review sites out there where customers share their experiences with local and national businesses.

Obviously we want to know if Chili's squared away their kitchen after failing an inspection or if the local car dealership made good on warranty work. This is how the buying public determines whether or we want to do business with someone.

This whole idea that a DBA's business is private and not subject to public scrutiny is the most absurd thing I've even heard and rooted in some peoples inability to differentiate between a DBA and their board buddy.

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its to bad that this thread has come to the dark side. It has become a pissing match. Here are the facts
Glen fell way short on a deal. Canadian guy went through hell to fix it.
No one else was directly affected by those events that is here on AZ.

So that brings us to opinions.
Opinion #1 Glen is the devil
Opinion #2 Glen made a mistake

Variable#1 Glen paid back money

Conclusion #1 Glen is still the devil
Conclusion #2 Glen made amens for his sin.

Ultimate Conclusion: Glen will never stop working on tables and he does pretty good work

At the end of the day How does it affect the people who are posting such negative and angry replies. I don't get how grown adults can get so worked up over things that they don't have anything to do with and will not affect them in anyway possible. Im not saying to not voice your opinion but to keep trying every angle possible just to prove your point. I don't get it.
Who is really winning?

HAPPY FU#$)NG EASTER
It does affect people. Every one of his potential customers who might end up getting screwed the same way.

The same way some look at a restaurants google places page or roofers Angie's list or Yelp page.

People want to know who's doing good business and who's not.

You guys would never come to the defense of a restaurant or car dealership.

The people that are winning are the ones who read how a DBA has repeatedly treated their customers poorly and choose to do business with a more reputable establishment. Why some here want to take that away is beyond me.

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
are you kidding?

As consumers we need to know these things. It is all of ours business. That is the reality of doing business.

Tell this to google or the million other review sites out there where customers share their experiences with local and national businesses.

Obviously we want to know if Chili's squared away their kitchen after failing an inspection or if the local car dealership made good on warranty work. This is how the buying public determines whether or we want to do business with someone.

This whole idea that a DBA's business is private and not subject to public scrutiny is the most absurd thing I've even heard and rooted in some peoples inability to differentiate between a DBA and their board buddy.
You're a consumer looking out for mankind.
You're comparing a chain restaurant to a guy who rides all over the country in a truck and trailer. Anyone who hires Glen knows exactly what they are getting and he still manages to stay pretty busy in spite of your public service announcement .
But like I said in previous post , you'll use any angle possible to try and prove you point

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Another one with no balls.

The game you play on AZ and with your customers is very strange, considering your mechanical ability.
With your abilities you should think of yourself as a professional, and make lots of money.
You're like a real king badass playing internet tough guy, which is also very strange.

piranhawithadentalplan

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're a consumer looking out for mankind.
You're comparing a chain restaurant to a guy who rides all over the country in a truck and trailer. Anyone who hires Glen knows exactly what they are getting and he still manages to stay pretty busy in spite of your public service announcement .
But like I said in previous post , you'll use any angle possible to try and prove you point
Of course I'm making that comparison. He is in business just like anyone else and again that's the problem. You guys seem to think because he's an individual and not some big company that he should be given latitude when he does people wrong.

Of course they don't know what they're getting into. Because some here want to wipe clean all the bad things said about the guy.

Being a small business owner myself I go out of my way to do business with other small businesses. I expect the same level of service from them(if not way better) that I get from big businesses. That's how small businesses across this country find success.

This is what it is when you run a business. You don't get a free pass from the EPA, IRS or the buying public. You are looked at just like any other business large or small.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Maybe this thread can get back on track. Keep us posted about the work done on the tables.

T-Dawg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Pink lady says he was refunded by paypal,according to Glen,you say he was sent a cashiers cheak,according to Glen,wonder what Kevin will say???When the ban is lifted,he does come on everyday,and knows the other half of the story.Perfect Pockets seems to have never had threads about his services being a rip-off,do AZer`s just pick on Glen?Last if your main table,had no rails for a year and owners spent the 1,300 already and you couldn`t play on it would you still think your pool hall had such a great Table Mechanic?:frown:

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You really don't get it. LOL

Of course I'm making that comparison. He is in business just like anyone else and again that's the problem. You guys seem to think because he's an individual and not some big company that he should be given latitude when he does people wrong.

Of course they don't know what they're getting into. Because some here want to wipe clean all the bad things said about the guy.

Being a small business owner myself I go out of my way to do business with other small businesses. I expect the same level of service from them(if not way better) that I get from big businesses. That's how small businesses across this country find success.

This is what it is when you run a business. You don't get a free pass from the EPA, IRS or the buying public. You are looked at just like any other business large or small.
If he was a real business owner like you, he would have fired himself along time ago. He probably has for all we know. Do you think he get customers for bill boards and phone book adds? Do you think he was driving down the PCH in his truck and trailer and some guy flagged him down and ask if by chance he did table work. NO! People know him and his quality of work and they take a chance. Thats it. Your "Consumer protection" angle is just another way to try and bash a guy who's reputation (good and bad)has been years in the making.

guppywithteeth

Registered
Pink lady says he was refunded by paypal,according to Glen,you say he was sent a cashiers cheak,according to Glen,wonder what Kevin will say???When the ban is lifted,he does come on everyday,and knows the other half of the story.Perfect Pockets seems to have never had threads about his services being a rip-off,do AZer`s just pick on Glen?Last if your main table,had no rails for a year and owners spent the 1,300 already and you couldn`t play on it would you still think your pool hall had such a great Table Mechanic?:frown:

Pay Diamond the $1,000 you owe them, then say something on AZ about you finally paying them what you owe them, it's only been what, a few years now that you ripped them off?

LucasBilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I just wanted to point out that he told you he paid the guy back via cashiers check, but told pinklady he paid him back via paypal, as she said in the "RKC won't be coming back to AZ" thread as you can see below.

---->i think it was Day 4 of Furniture Market, which would be APR 8. someone asked if Glen had refunded the $1300. i posted: yes.

whether the PayPal actually went through or not, i can't confirm cause i haven't picked up the phone again. i'd called Glen to tell him how crappy the tables were @ AHB's showroom. and cues. and balls. (but the chairs & stools are good.)

he told me that the customer had originally called Mark (?) & his price was too high. so Glen took the job, but informed him that he was very busy & would do it when he could. after the customer took back his rails, Glen never heard from him again. until the thread started - that's why Glen posted & asked him if his rails were done to satisfaction. money refunded.

should the $1300 have been refunded on the spot & deal undone? yes.
and/or should Glen have done the rails on the spot @ cost? maybe/probably. should there have been better communication? sounds like it.

i had zero problem getting through to RKC @ 1st ring. and it was a hysterical & informative conversation about tables, custom work/delays, clients, Diamond, etc. i had no problem with him & would throw him work if he needed it - but maybe he's partial to women named Wendy<----

So what is it? And for the record I am a pool table mechanic myself and while I can't deny Glens skill as a mechanic, I can say that he lacks integrity for never paying the guy back and trying to flip it around on him. It's beyond me that anyone could operate like that and still have people willing to trust him with future work. Especially when there are plenty of other mechanics out there that can do the job just as well and won't steal your money in the process.

T-Dawg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pay Diamond the $1,000 you owe them, then say something on AZ about you finally paying them what you owe them, it's only been what, a few years now that you ripped them off?

Almost as long as it took to pick up a table and deliver it 600 miles (19 months),or at least most of the table(parts missing).Was lucky to get it as Rob Kay(Table-Tek) had to finnish the job that Glen(guppy) could not do.I had no deal with Diamond,but with Glen Handcock.I did speak to a laywer and should have went to court,as he said in the highest degree I could have been awarded up to 10,000,but how would you ever collect,and where would I send the court papers. I would advise Kevin from Canada to go to small claims court as I don`t think Glen has any defence.If I owe Diamond have them take me to court,because I have all the e-mails between us and a counter suite for whatever they sue for.Diamond was tied to this table as it sat there in there warehouse,crowning the slates,some of the parts might still be there.If they were not tied to it it would probly be still sitting there,in my opinion.

Last edited:

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
The John Barton and RKC School Of Posting Wizardry
also known as "How to do something phenomenally obvious while still thinking you are clever 101"

Step 1 - Register multiple accounts
Step 2 - Get banned on primary account
Step 3 - Suddenly start using another account
Step 4 - Continue to use exactly the same words and writing style as always

Comedy gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.