Remembering Smorg

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
YES! Smorg had a profound impact on many forum members here. I can't imagine what it might have been like hanging out with him.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hard to believe it's been 9 years. He would send me pm's saying he appreciated my goofy sense of humor.

I felt like he was a friend even though I never met him.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Smorg; a gem, a classic, one of a kind...would make a profound impact anywhere, anytime. Miss ya Doug, RIP.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
!Smorgass Bored's wife lives here in New Orleans and I know Barbara appreciates all of your posts, honoring Doug as one of AZ Billiard's favorite members.

He was a good friend to me and a special kind of guy that I know I won't ever forget.

JoeyA

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Honoring his memory with my favorite Smorg post ...

"I don't give out my real name, address or phone number, because I don't actually want to Meet, See or TALK to anyone. I just want to be left alone to watch Judge Judy ... is THAT so wrong?" ~ SmorgassBored ~>*(((>< Big fish eat Little fish ><)))*<~

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doug was one of my favorite people. We met on rec.sport.billiard long before we came here. Lot of messages back and forth about pool and antiques.
Miss ya buddy!

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
That was Doug all right. A little truth mixed in with the appropriate amount of humor thrown in to make it go down just right.

JoeyA

Honoring his memory with my favorite Smorg post ...

"I don't give out my real name, address or phone number, because I don't actually want to Meet, See or TALK to anyone. I just want to be left alone to watch Judge Judy ... is THAT so wrong?" ~ SmorgassBored ~>*(((>< Big fish eat Little fish ><)))*<~