River City Open

zrx replica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Pat....just missed ya when u left. Good to meet ya. Love the Krick cue! Next one will be one of yours hopefully? Peace, AJ

Last edited:

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
When I left for the poolhall last night, Kucharo had just beaten Jesse in 8B. K was unbeaten at that point, so who beat him? He had to lose two matches from there.

Richm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I left for the poolhall last night, Kucharo had just beaten Jesse in 8B. K was unbeaten at that point, so who beat him? He had to lose two matches from there.

Bowman did. Bowman beat Tom mclusky hill hill. Then beat Kucharo.

billiardspro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

jessie beat him 8-1 in the finals and jon didnt buy back. jessie had jon , tom and himself in the calcutta. plus jon and jessie rode together so i think they were ready to go.
Oh by the way jessie got to 8 in like 20min....

dogginda9

I need a vacation.
Silver Member
River City Open rocks!!!!!

Kudos to Eric Kelton and Company for running such a great event. Him and his little staff did a pretty smooth job of keeping things moving. It isn't easy by any stretch running a Derby City style tournament on 12 tables with that many players. Also a shout out to Dave's Billiards for hosting it too. Pool in Illinois needs more tournaments like this. I had a great time and will go back again for sure. I only wish I could have played a little better. 2 of my losses I didn't play well in. Dogged my guts out like usual. The other one I got beat in about 8 minutes. That was fun..... All in all, I was happy with everything. Except of course the Colts losing.:frown:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I watched some of it on the live stream. I believe they said Kucharo and Bowman rode together and were splitting, so K forfeited to B in their first match because that left them both with one loss. Smart move.

Pretty good couple days work for two guys riding together.

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Kudos to Eric Kelton and Company for running such a great event. Him and his little staff did a pretty smooth job of keeping things moving. It isn't easy by any stretch running a Derby City style tournament on 12 tables with that many players. Also a shout out to Dave's Billiards for hosting it too. Pool in Illinois needs more tournaments like this. I had a great time and will go back again for sure. I only wish I could have played a little better. 2 of my losses I didn't play well in. Dogged my guts out like usual. The other one I got beat in about 8 minutes. That was fun..... All in all, I was happy with everything. Except of course the Colts losing.:frown:

You coulda won the whole thing if you'da just used my BREAK cue as a player! :p Good seeing you Jeff...be sure to message me if you are coming down this way again.

Cuaba

Livin Large
Silver Member
It was good to see AZ'ers Dogginda9, TrustyRusty, Craigmac, & PeoriaPool.

Hope to see you again next year if not sooner.

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
It was good to see AZ'ers Dogginda9, TrustyRusty, Craigmac, & PeoriaPool.

Hope to see you again next year if not sooner.

Nice meeting you Brad...hope you had a good time while you were here. Sorry to run out so quickly, but when momma is hungry....lol