roll call...only those that have been here 10+ years.

EL'nino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I joined 3/26/2003 The earliest date I saw was Koop with 3/22/2003. Does anyone know what date it actually started?

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I joined 3/26/2003 The earliest date I saw was Koop with 3/22/2003. Does anyone know what date it actually started?

I'm a 3/26 as well. Member #109. Think there were a few earlier than us. Very few who continuously post. Sunnyday had an early member but I honestly don't remember her ever posting till years later. Did AZ re-assign numbers for a while?

Lyn

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
Posting only to 14.1 section and browsing through For Sale section and funny pics -thread. Too much going on in here nowadays for me. :eek::smile:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well, it's not unreasonable to count RSB and ASP as the ancestors or at least predecessors of AZB. That would put it back to February 7th, 1993.

RascalDoc

RascalDoc
Silver Member
Since 2005. Still here still around and still posting. Mainly in For Sale an cue gallery

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Renegade

Consume Mass Quantities!
Silver Member
Present!

Haven't posted much lately but still check in once in a while :thumbup:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What lady at what front desk??????

Lyn

The girl who answers the phone and fixes lunch - I don't know her name. Don't hustle her in the rec room. I did that once and she stopped giving me extra peanut butter on my sandwich for a while. I only hustled her out of $20 bucks.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
The girl who answers the phone and fixes lunch - I don't know her name. Don't hustle her in the rec room. I did that once and she stopped giving me extra peanut butter on my sandwich for a while. I only hustled her out of $20 bucks.

Thanks Al, I needed a reason to smile today. Actually it was more like a laugh. You da man!

Lyn

carter1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aug 2005. Lurked a few years before then, don't post often but try to stay abreast of current controversies.