Scott Lee - PARTY @ OUR HOUSE!

Doodysquat

Registered
Ok PinkLady, I am playin hooky tonight from work so I can make the league match. I am still on the roster, right? Tell Scott I will work with him on how to hook yourself after running all the stripes and then wind up with no shot on the 8. I am a Monster at that shot.
Seriously...tell KK I will see you guys tonight about 7:15. First round is on me..(unless you were serious about not letting me hang out with KK anymore!!)

JT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
ok, change of plans. we are heading to Gate City for an hour. if they choose to play on the tight tables, then yáll can see them on free live stream:

www.gatecitybilliards.com

show starts @ 3:15ish.

then to Break Time for League @ 6pm with my ringer....

pro9dg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My mother borrowed the private jet for the evening otherwise I would come and join you

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
My mother borrowed the private jet for the evening otherwise I would come and join you

And we're having a splendid time with it. Just flew out to key west for lunch.
She's a hoot.
Wish u were here.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really had a great time tonight here in Greensboro. Played some at Gate City, and then went to Breakers/Breakroom(?) for UPA league play. My first time playing in that league, so I automatically made myself the highest handicap (10) and proceeded to blank my opponent 6-0 (sorry Joe...you're a really nice guy). Then I answered questions and helped players with their games for the rest of the evening...we left at 1:30, tired and happy. Nice people and just a fun time. PINKLADY and KK9 are great hosts and wonderful friends. Anyone who loves pool needs to meet them...if you haven't already! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
And we're having a splendid time with it. Just flew out to key west for lunch.
She's a hoot.
Wish u were here.

Key Largo - please get it straight. Scott's from Key Largo.... :cool: (thanks for the tan yáll!)

ok, so it's 5amEST. WHAT A FRICKEN DAY!!!! :eek:

let me tell yáll this, about Scott Lee:

we like him.
i had him listed as my sub tonight for 8B League (due to my "tendonitis" - has NOTHING to do with him being our team's "ringer"....), and i had him approved from here, till Sunday, as my "älternate" w/ the LO, and -

for 2hrs prior to Start Time, Scott Lee was "workin' it". he spent at least 30mins w/ some long-haired, bandana newbie on his game/shots. well....

Captain's Picks - this newbie team (whom NONE of us knew & vice versa!) - paired THEM. and yáll need to know, that, while Scott could have come in under ME, as a 2, and finished him in 2 minutes flat - SCOTT INSISTED THAT HE BE RANKED A 10. race to 2/6.

there isn't a 10 rank, so far as we know.

i told Scott, that "you'd better fricken WIN".
i told the newbie, that "ïf you beat Scott Lee, i'll buy you a beer".

we bought him a beer anyway. (shut out.)
everyone was watching this "10" & talking about it for hours.
there isn't a 10 rank, so far as we know!

and then Scott proceeded to work with this newbie for another hour, on his game, after.

Class.
and Respect.
to Scott Lee tonight.

Last edited:

Diogenes

Silver Member
Key Largo - please get it straight. Scott's from Key Largo.... :cool: (thanks for the tan yáll!)

ok, so it's 5amEST. WHAT A FRICKEN DAY!!!! :eek:

let me tell yáll this, about Scott Lee:

we like him.
i had him listed as my sub tonight for 8B League (due to my "tendonitis" - has NOTHING to do with him being our team's "ringer"....), and i had him approved from here, till Sunday, as my "älternate" w/ the LO, and -

for 2hrs prior to Start Time, Scott Lee was "workin' it". he spent at least 30mins w/ some long-haired, bandana newbie on his game/shots. well....

Captain's Picks - this newbie team (whom NONE of us knew & vice versa!) - paired THEM. and yáll need to know, that, while Scott could have come in under ME, as a 2, and finished him in 2 minutes flat - SCOTT INSISTED THAT HE BE RANKED A 10. race to 2/6.

there isn't a 10 rank, so far as we know.

i told Scott, that "you'd better fricken WIN".
i told the newbie, that "ïf you beat Scott Lee, i'll buy you a beer".

we bought him a beer anyway. (shut out.)
everyone was watching this "10" & talking about it for hours.
there isn't a 10 rank, so far as we know!

and then Scott proceeded to work with this newbie for another hour, on his game, after.

Class.
and Respect.
to Scott Lee tonight.

I have to say from my own point of view that I was more than impressed last night. Not just from Scott Lee's extraordinary playing abilities, but I loved watching him interact with the other shooters at Breakers. He was quite willing to help anyone around him with elements of their game if they wanted any pointers... all night long.

A newbie shooting on a nearby table overheard Scott, I and koolkat9 discussing shooting fundamentals and stepped over to ask if we wouldn't mind answering a few questions for him relating to stance, balance and stroke. Scott was quick to offer friendly (professional) advice while Matt and I stood back and laughed to one another both thinking the same thing... "This guy has no clue who he is getting advice from"... LOL.
The plan for today is that Scott (and a couple of others) will be coming over to my place this afternoon to shoot on a real speed table (one that isn't bar beaten). I can't wait to watch him shoot on a top quality table. I'm not sure that I wouldn't be a little intimidated playing against him though.
I will also add to anyone who is looking for billiard lessons or even seasoned shooters who just want to work on any weakness in their game... Scott has impressed me as a very worthy instructor (no matter what your level of play is)... and I'm not an easy person to impress.

And Scott... if you're reading this, I look forward to having you in my home and it's been an extreme pleasure to meet you. You are a class act all of the way.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Pinky, you guys still going to be at Gate City tonight?

i kind of doubt it. the whole point was to get on the live stream for AZBers, and i'll elaborate to you & Majic & FatAlbert (& Mark Griffin) later.... plus, CJ & BlueHog haven't shown up yet for the Scotch Doubles.

we're going to DIOGENES's house shortly - we've only been up for an hour. he's 1 mile from Breaker's & has the mack-daddy table! then, i'm guessing we'll round-off the evening @ Breaker's. lots of people wanted him to come back tonight.

man, he knows how to work a room!

(call or text us when you get off work)

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
PS - the dress code for tonight is POOL RELATED.
i'm wearing Majic's AZB 1st edition shirt (and then we'll swap tops again).
KK9's wearing his TAR shirt.
Scott Lee's wearing his MASTER INSTRUCTOR shirt.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Update

1) we're moving the PARTY to DIOGENES's house (shhh!) text me for directions. BYO-

2) we've all swapped shirts, and we have no idea what/who we are are representing. pics to follow.

3) NEWSFLASH - the DRAGON, was spotted last FRIDAY, at Gate City Billiards, sporting a "ÿoung" lady. rumor has it, it was not Chanel Lorraine.

4) WE SOLVED ALL OF POOLS'S PROBLEMS LAST NIGHT, BY 5AM.

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
1) we're moving the PARTY to DIOGENES's house (shhh!) text me for directions. BYO-

2) we've all swapped shirts, and we have no idea what/who we are are representing. pics to follow.

3) NEWSFLASH - the DRAGON, was spotted last FRIDAY, at Gate City Billiards, sporting a "ÿoung" lady. rumor has it, it was not Chanel Lorraine.

4) WE SOLVED ALL OF POOLS'S PROBLEMS LAST NIGHT, BY 5AM.

there are no problems in pool, just opportunities :grin-square:

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
wow....

Scott Lee, has been video taping for NINE hours.
on an AMAZING table.
with KILLER balls.
and now, MASTER players.

i can't jerk them off the table!

Diogenes

Silver Member
wow....

Scott Lee, has been video taping for NINE hours.
on an AMAZING table.
with KILLER balls.
and now, MASTER players.

i can't jerk them off the table!

We finally had to pull the plug at 2:00am. We could have probably gone on for several more hours though. Scott doesn't just go through the motions and then go on to the next thing... he works with you until he's sure that you understand just what and how to execute each part of his lesson. Of course you're not going to master his lessons over night, like everything it takes practice, commitment and often retraining away bad habits.
I have to say that I understood Scott well as he has a way of explaining things with excellent comparisons and examples.
This has been a real treat to so many people here to have him around. I can't wait until I can get some rest so that I can start working on these lessons.

And Mrs. Diogenes and I look forward to our next gathering with the very lovely Pinky and sir KoolKat.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Sounds like Scott did a great job considering that Pink and Kat tried to kill off some of his grey matter with martinis.

If we ever get another hall in town, I will have to Lure Scott to the West with some Molson. I know that he likes that.

with KILLER balls.
i can't jerk them off
the table.

Yer still drunk aren't you?

Yeah, I know, I left off the last 2 words and executed a bit of artistic license with your quote. I couldn't resist.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Sounds like Scott did a great job considering that Pink and Kat tried to kill off some of his grey matter with martinis.

If we ever get another hall in town, I will have to Lure Scott to the West with some Molson. I know that he likes that.

the table.

Yeah, I know, I left off the last 2 words and executed a bit of artistic license with your quote. I couldn't resist.

iiiit's 6AM & we are headed to bed. does this answer your question?!?!

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member

the table.

Nostradamas question here. (Sidenote, I'm biting my keyboard tongue not to make this a real poll and post pic's...)

Who talks more? Pink 2 if ya think it's a tie.

1) Scott Lee
2) KK9
3) Pinky
5) Jerry Lewis

:)

Seriously though, Scott taught me more @ pool today than any prior experience, by far. IMO, it was absolute irrefutable, documented, vidioed proof (camera, greaseboarded slo mo video, burnded to DVD on spot - desert was w/ an assessment/workbook). At my relatively decent level - I learned/saw/witnessed a TON. All minor tweaks that could add up to giving the world the 8 ;) I'm f'g stoked. To address each tweak - it's now on me.

Sorry, gotta go :cool:. Gotta tuck Scott in (he turns @ 41 years old or so on Monday ;)) and he's gonna get @ a whole 1.5 hours sleep (refer to faux poll above and wonder why, lmao)..

Am still debating what pictures to post: ones that won't get people banned - or ones to attempt to get serious extortion $$$. :grin-square:

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
OMG.
all i know, is that
- there are five $1000 bills on my bar table
- the one $1.00 bill that i signed, is gone
- i've got texts from here, to China @ 6amEST
so a good time must have been had, by all.

Last edited:

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Here's Scott and I at @ 4 am after my lesson. BTW, I signed up for a 4 hour lesson. We started at 4 pm, so we shoulda ended at 8pm, right? Nope. We finished at 2 AM! So, either I am a slow learner or Scott is one passionate, generous man! We did the lesson at my friend's house - AZer "Diogenes" on his immaculate GCIV. My thanks to Scott and Diogenes (Pat)!

Scott Lee & MT 6_14.jpg