"Short Bus" Russ

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Just How Much Money DO You Have Squirreled Away ?

Russ Chewning said:
Hey Steve,

Yah, that was me. You didn't notice the "Short Bus Russ" case? :)

Now you can verify for all the hustlers out there that I really am little more than a C player, and I really do need lots of weight. That Taz kid at Stroker's? Ima skeered of him!:eek:

Russ

"Short Bus" Russ, he's never lost his looks or his sense of humor.

Doug
(or, his ATM card)

Reactions: JAM

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
"Short Bus" Russ, he's never lost his looks or his sense of humor.

Doug
(or, his ATM card)

Doug,

You shooda seen it! It was redonkulous, how everyone in the place (even the paraplegic in the corner, playing with the cue in his mouth) was slobbering at the bit to take off the Short Bus. :D

Russ

stevea

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Russ Chewning said:
Hey Steve,

Yah, that was me. You didn't notice the "Short Bus Russ" case? :)

Now you can verify for all the hustlers out there that I really am little more than a C player, and I really do need lots of weight. That Taz kid at Stroker's? Ima skeered of him!:eek:

Russ

haha well it was nice to meet you last night. Not sure if I will be up there tonight but if not good luck in the tournament. Do you only play 9ball? I did not notice your case and I was wondering why he called you "Short bus Russ." Taz is a good Shot, he has great teachers in Tony and Jose.

instroke75

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ring game! this sunday at Strokers 2(KBP event), me, Russ and SteveA bet it up!
Jeremy

Russ Chewning

Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
NO, he plays one-pocket equally as well. :)
D.

Oh, now you're making fun of me, Doug.... You beat me playing even One Pocket, and you get spotted, what? 12-3 and the breaks playing Ed Porter and other shortstops in the area? I can't even hit the end rail, so when Jeremy finally takes me off, probably him spotting me 9-5 is a good start, being as he is an A player, and I am a C player.

:D :D :D

Russ

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I Need Some TUMS

Russ Chewning said:
Oh, now you're making fun of me, Doug.... You beat me playing even One Pocket, and you get spotted, what? 12-3 and the breaks playing Ed Porter and other shortstops in the area? I can't even hit the end rail, so when Jeremy finally takes me off, probably him spotting me 9-5 is a good start, being as he is an A player, and I am a C player.

Russ

My mother taught me not to talk with my mouth full of food, so I have nothing to say at the MOMENT.
Doug

instroke75

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol

Russ Chewning said:

Russ
hehehe you are funny, 9-5 my ass, i don't even play that boring ass game.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Russ everyone wants you to come back to Washington State!!!;) There have been allot of changes since you left. City Lights is now Malarkeys, Doctor Cue's went out of Business, along with the 211 Club, and a new room called Russian Dave's opened in that area with Diamond 9ft tables and all the action you would ever want.:)

Hell Russ, you could go back to Ft Lewis and Hustle the Soldiers at the Ft. Lewis Recreation Center, I mean we all know that you should have no problem with a bunch of soldiers:wink: :grin: .

But, if you really get board after making all that money on FT. Lewis, you can stop by my Pool Room (Full Splice Billiards) in Lakewood, Washington. I have not seen you for many years, and I have no idea how you play now. But, I am certain I have all the action you will want with the locals who hang out in my room, hell I may even play you some One Pocket myself.:thumbup: :wink:

Oh and by the way, the pool is on me!!!:grin:

Take Care :)

Last edited:

stevea

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Russ, I didn't see you up at strokers last night. It would have been a good night to come up to play other "C players" haha

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Short Bus Russ might be the coolest pool nickname ever.

Matt_24 <-- Wishes he had a cool nickname.

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Matt_24 said:
Short Bus Russ might be the coolest pool nickname ever.

Matt_24 <-- Wishes he had a cool nickname.

I dub thee 'Matlock Matt'
or 'Mad Shark Matt'
or 'No Money Matt'

whichever fits .... LOL :thumbup:

Russ Chewning

Silver Member
stevea said:
Russ, I didn't see you up at strokers last night. It would have been a good night to come up to play other "C players" haha

Shhhhhhsssshhhhh.... :D

It was wifey's birthday last night, and she needed to be taken out to an expensive dinner with the family and such. Priorities, priorities... I'll do my best to make it next week.

On another note...It almost seems like I have a fan club on here, doesn't it?

Russ

instroke75

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
club?

Russ Chewning said:
Shhhhhhsssshhhhh.... :D

It was wifey's birthday last night, and she needed to be taken out to an expensive dinner with the family and such. Priorities, priorities... I'll do my best to make it next week.

On another note...It almost seems like I have a fan club on here, doesn't it?

Russ
Yes folks we're here at the all new and exciting gameshow called: "We want to bust Russ club!" Starring Short Bus Russ! Costarring anyone who can get him on the table. We'll be on location all season, at a poolroom near you! Stay tuned for details.

Jeremy

Getnbzy

Take 2 they're small
Silver Member
manwon said:
Russ everyone wants you to come back to Washington State!!!;) There have been allot of changes since you left. City Lights is now Malarkeys, Doctor Cue's went out of Business, along with the 211 Club, and a new room called Russian Dave's opened in that area with Diamond 9ft tables and all the action you would ever want.:)

Hell Russ, you could go back to Ft Lewis and Hustle the Soldiers at the Ft. Lewis Recreation Center, I mean we all know that you should have no problem with a bunch of soldiers:wink: :grin: .

But, if you really get board after making all that money on FT. Lewis, you can stop by my Pool Room (Full Splice Billiards) in Lakewood, Washington. I have not seen you for many years, and I have no idea how you play now. But, I am certain I have all the action you will want with the locals who hang out in my room, hell I may even play you some One Pocket myself.:thumbup: :wink:

Oh and by the way, the pool is on me!!!:grin:

Take Care :)

Hey craig,

Not sure if you remember me but i stopped in about a month and a half

ago for an bit. You showed me a few Billy webb cues which were beautiful

and you took my TAD for a little spin as well as talking cues for a while. Just

wanted to say thanks for your hospitality and wishing you continued

success.

J.R.

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want a game with Short Bus being I'm a C player also. I hope he stays around Tampa for awhile because I don't think I can make it down before Dec.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Getnbzy said:
Hey craig,

Not sure if you remember me but i stopped in about a month and a half

ago for an bit. You showed me a few Billy webb cues which were beautiful

and you took my TAD for a little spin as well as talking cues for a while. Just

wanted to say thanks for your hospitality and wishing you continued

success.

J.R.

Please stop by again if you get down this way, I also enjoyed our conversation.

Take Care!!!