Sincere Condolences To Pat Fleming And Family.

eddiethelock

Locksmith
Silver Member
Sad news for Patrick Fleming and his wife Diane yesterday losing their son Patrick after a battle with depression. Patrick was a musician in Austin, Texas and a behind the scenes guy for Accu-Stats Productions. Please respect the privacy of Patrick, Diane, Dara and Adriana in this time of grief. Any arrangements and details on services I will put up here. Thank You

photo below lists memorial service at the home in Austin, Tx on Thursday. Any word on a future memorial in his Hometown area in NJ I will post it up.

Attachments

• 1 - memorial.jpg
    1 - memorial.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Yes, this is sad news indeed. Condolences to Pat, a BCA Hall of Famer, one of the shining stars in the world of pool, and, I'm proud to say, a friend..

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Pat has given me great joy by having Accustat weekly premieres.
Having children doesn't sound easy at all.

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Praying for you Mr. Fleming.

And I cant tell you how much joy the Accu-Stats videos have put into my life.

r/Mike

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rest In Peace Patrick.
My condolences to the Fleming family.

I always think of Patrick when I hear the intro music that is played in the Acc-Stats match videos. I believe that is his work.

smoochie

NotLikeThis
I feel really sad about this news, my condolences to pat fleming, he's the only one that does a good job when it comes to pool and the industry since the 90's and he has been the only person with great production, the guy has a very good ethics when it comes to his job evident by the people he worked with. I don't know Pat junior but his name kept coming up by the commentators, but yes it is a very sad news, rest in peace.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very sad
My heart felt condolences and sympathy to the fleming family

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Sincere condolences to the Fleming family. R.I.P.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
OMG, that's terrible! I knew Pat Jr. fairly well from working with him on Accu-Stats productions. He was an intelligent and polite young man, very likeable, and a hard worker just like his dad. So sad for all involved.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deepest condolences to Pat Fleming and family. May the coming days bring him strength to get through this difficult time.