Special Delivery...... :)

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is such a great cue! I love the veneer colors, & the miters look 3 dimensional. Awesome inlays & the silver barbells - Haley always excels.

Yakuza

Melons
Silver Member
You have gotten yourself a stunning cue there. I am glad that you can end the year on a high note. A very high one I must say. Thanks for sharing and happy holidays.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Haley Masterpiece

SPECTACULAR CUE !
I saw this at Rons SHop,
what a nice piece of work"
Merry Christmas!

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was about to complain about no pictures,but now I am happy,but I would be happier if it were my cue. I really like your cue,top notch in every way

Dean

donnie hale

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Monster

that is simply an amazing cue what a masterpeice! very beautiful thats the best chirstmas present in the world. you lucky dog. congrats Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Haley

More tube pictures!!

Ross.. that cue is just stunning. How unique and cool is the ivory plug??? Sweet! Incredibly elegant. That's got to just make your whole year. Now when you're out in the regular world and someone is complaining.. you can just drift off and daydream about your Haley cue waiting for you at home. Lucky!!

jetlau3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow . that is a gem. Ivory bumper sounds dangerous and spectacular at the same time. Now I know why you wanted to move that amazing Manzino. Sheeshh

Bandanna Joe

Watchez Supporter
Silver Member
Ron's work is unbelievable.

This guy is one of my top 3 favorites. Amazing.

If you don't mind me asking, how long did you have to wait? I've got around 7 more years.

Thanks for posting the pics!

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the bump and all the positive compliments.... believe it or not, this is actually a cue I'm thinking of offering up for sale. I've played with every cue I own with the exception of this one, as I think it's just too... well - pretty. I'm just torn about keeping or parting for now.....

I've played with a few of Ron's cues and they are awesome. I took this one to the pool hall with intentions on using it and I just couldn't do it. I showed it to several people, but it's only been out of my house that one time since I got it.

I'm on his list again in 2011 and I think I'm just going to get a more.. well - basic cue.

As for the ivory bumper, it's really cool and sets it apart. Ron did send me a rubber bumper to interchange should you want to do so ....