Stolen Capone on Ustream

butterflycues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you go to Ustream you can see a guy name Gus Briseno using the Capone cue that was stolen from us in LasVegas at the BCA tournament. There is a guy name Brad with him that stold it. They are playing in Tempte Arizona. Pat Diveney

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
cue

If you go to Ustream you can see a guy name Gus Briseno using the Capone cue that was stolen from us in LasVegas at the BCA tournament. There is a guy name Brad with him that stold it. They are playing in Tempte Arizona. Pat Diveney
-
-
Do you have a link to the video?
-

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Just to clear the air, Gus did not steal that cue, he was never in Vegas for that event, he did buy the cue he told me. I will put him and Pat in touch with one another to resolve the situation.

butterflycues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue

Thanks for the help from the honest people that worked on this. As long as theives prosper we will always have this problem. To bad people like Gus get caught up in it. That is the way crime is, it is not fair to the honest people. Butterflycues.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Thanks for the help from the honest people that worked on this. As long as theives prosper we will always have this problem. To bad people like Gus get caught up in it. That is the way crime is, it is not fair to the honest people. Butterflycues.

Glad that the cue is back where it belongs and its all resolved. :smile:

Marie's husband

Cue It Up Promotions
Silver Member
Wow, you must have a pretty good eye to be able to recognize the specific cue on the stream,,,great job in tracking it down and glad to see that you are working it out with the person that had the misfortune of purchasing that cue.

Lenny, Kudos to you for stepping in and helping solve this situation. Once again you have proven that your a stand up guy that looks out for the best interest of everyone within the pool world.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Wow this is awesome.. I love to hear this stuff and it couldn't of happened in a better stream !!!

Good Job guys
Steve

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good News

Great work by the AZ community. Now maybe the perp that originally stole it can be identified, assuming that the cue wasn't sold and resold several times. AmaZing work either way!!!

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$500 Reward to Lenny,,,,,,,,!!

Man,,so nice to see the cue back where it belongs,,,now,, all Lenny has to do is get his $500 Reward,,,I think Bill Grassley at Cornerstone offered it to anyone responsible for getting the cue back in safe hands to Mr. Diveny..

Way to go Lenny,,,!!

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
Gus is alright. I didnt think he would steal someone's cue. Good Job Lenny.

I was watching the stream when that comment came through - and I've watched Lenny's stream enough to know that Gus seems to be a pretty stand-up guy, so I was kinda shocked to hear that.

Thanks go to Lenny for being the gears to resolve the situation!

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
Man,,so nice to see the cue back where it belongs,,,now,, all Lenny has to do is get his $500 Reward,,,I think Bill Grassley at Cornerstone offered it to anyone responsible for getting the cue back in safe hands to Mr. Diveny..

Way to go Lenny,,,!!

You might be careful how you word what you say. Are you trying to insinuate that Lenny would only step in because of the reward? If anything, he would give the reward to Gus so he could recoup his losses.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member

Are you saying this Brad guy is the one you think who stole the cue or the one who sold it to Gus?

butterflycues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
reward

Way to go Lenny,,,!!

I appriciate Lennys help in corosponding with Gus about the cue. But in all due respect if there is a reward paid to anyone. It should go to the individule who called and made me aware of the cue being played on live stream. I offered him a cue for his trouble and he said we didn't owe him anything. He just wanted to do the right thing. A breath of fresh air in this day and age. If that gentleman calls me again, we will see to it that he gets his reward. His number was blocked so I couldn't call him back. Gus will be taken care of also. Butterflycues

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reward from Grassley,,,???

Naw,,,no insinuation whatsoever,,,

Lenny's a class act,,, as a matter of fact Pat offered him a free cue and Lenny turned it down,,,

We need more people like Lenny and Gus,,the $500 offered by Bill Grassley is yet another gesture of ''doing a gracious act for the good of pool'',,,,,,,!!

Right on Lenny and Gus !!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I am not the one who made a call to Pat, I was asked to look at the thread Pat posted, this thread and I told Pat to send me his number and I would have Gus call him, that is all. Thanks for the kudos but I am not responsible for the recovery of this cue, perhaps the live stream helped a bit to confirm stuff a bit but that is all. If Pat wants to send me a cue in support of OTR, I will happily accept it, haha. :p Just glad it is all resolved, hate thieves and it sucks that Gus got caught up in some BS.

P.S. I would not need a $500 reward to do that right thing and obviously that person who did call did not either, kudos to that person.

Last edited:

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lenny said he doesn't expect a reward and Pat said that Gus will be taken care of. Sounds like it will work out well enough for everyone involved.

Theives suck, enough said.