Super Billiards Expo - AZB Check Point

Are you going to the 2010 Super Billiards Expo, March 18-21?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Njhustler1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be there, manning the PoolTees booth, like usual. Make sure to stop by and say hi. I just might hook you up with an AZB discount. :thumbup2:

pooltees.jpg

Last edited:

MikeyLittle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'll be there all 4 days, im in the amature open and thinking bout getting in the wed. warm up. But i'll def. be there!

new2thegame

J.R.
Silver Member
I'll be tagging along with Denny Stewart and a few others.

Will be my first Billiards Event. . . Can't wait.

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
Sbe @ vf

I will be there Fri-Sun.
I'm making a special t-shirt for the event :)
I will be one of the many "good looking" 400 pounders at the event.

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
And one more bump...

We're going to be visiting in Michigan, this weekend. On our way to the Expo...

Skess

Another sidearmer...
Silver Member
I'll be there for the TAP events. 8th time in last 9 years.

I'm hoping to meet a lot of AzBers. I'm hoping to hang around the 14.1 challenge as much as possible when I'm not playing. The idea of watching/learning from that many good players is exciting. And of course, I'll be taking my crack at the 14.1 challenge as well. I've been stuck in the 20's lately, but I'm hoping to find my game by next week.

See you all there!

Scott

MikeM

Pool Lover
Silver Member

I'm hoping to meet a lot of AzBers. I'm hoping to hang around the 14.1 challenge as much as possible when I'm not playing. The idea of watching/learning from that many good players is exciting. And of course, I'll be taking my crack at the 14.1 challenge as well. I've been stuck in the 20's lately, but I'm hoping to find my game by next week.

See you all there!

Scott

I'll be there playing TAP as well. Hope we meet up with St. Joe's Rack Pack!!!

Mike

JesPiddlin

Silver Member
Okay, you guys! If you haven't posted that you're going to the Expo, your time is running out. I don't know why, but I told the poll to stop on March 15th. I guess I figured we'll be in PA at that time and it won't matter, after that. Haha... Go figure!

Anyway, is that everyone? Are we not going to roll over 100, this year? Are you going to the Expo?

CALLING ALL AZBers -- Make sure you stop by our booth on the lower level, booth L12... Crown Cues. I'll have an AZer Check-in Sheet FOR EACH DAY, so everyone can see who's there and I'll also have a photo album, in case you want to leave a pic of yourself, to help others find you.

We're going to have some magazines with info about our sponsored players, if any of you collectors would like a copy. Some of you guys might like to advertise in the mags or post your league or tournament info in future copies. They're great magazines for keeping up with what's going on with pool across the country. (That's why the info about our players is in them.)

And, ask me about sponsorrack.com when you're there. It's the new thang coming along to help connect the sponsors with those who need them!! Pool CAN have more sponsors to support it and we're going to do our best to help make that happen!!

See you at the Expo, next week!! (YES!!! It's NEXT WEEK!!)

JesPiddlin

Silver Member
Hey -- Here's a curious (corny?) thought...

If enough of us all headed to King of Prussia, PA for the Expo, could it cause the earth to shift on it's axis from the pull of so much weight going in that direction at once???

Or, maybe we could create Global Cooling that would heat the earth up just a bit more in the winters and cool it more in the summers??

dru

Registered

See you all there!

Scott
Ill be there playing in the amateur open as well as the TAP events! Maybe we'll play each other!

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be wearing a Univ of Miami shirt or a Metallica shirt hence the name "Metallicane". Most likely a Miami shirt though.

ddcuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We will be there in Booth L-11.
Stop by if you have time. With so much going on it's hard to see and take everything in.

JMD in VA

It's All Good!
Silver Member
From the Desk of the Mayor

His Honor The Mayor will be at the SBE; 1st time in 10 Years!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there; old friends and new!

Can't Wait!

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey -- Here's a curious (corny?) thought...

If enough of us all headed to King of Prussia, PA for the Expo, could it cause the earth to shift on it's axis from the pull of so much weight going in that direction at once???

Or, maybe we could create Global Cooling that would heat the earth up just a bit more in the winters and cool it more in the summers??

Yes, and we could experience some real funky rolls on the tables there as the Earth moves, just like those little handheld puzzles with BBs in them that you rock back and forth in your hand, trying to roll each BB into a little hole.

"Everyone -- run to the North side of the convention center!"
Result: 9-ball rolls into the south-facing side pocket for me.

"Everyone -- now run to the South side of the convention center!"
Result: 10-ball rolls into the north-facing side pocket for me.

"Everyone -- now run to the West side of the convention center!"
Result: one of the large ball-shaped score markers over the table light slides by itself over to my side for another "W".

:D

-Sean

da_rookie_77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ill be there playing in the amateur open even though i stand no chance of winning nichols is the name pretending to be good at pool is the game

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there all four days. Looking forward to meeting AZers!

Chris

CrownCues

Jamey Gray, Me, Tim Chin
Silver Member
We'll be looking forward to seeing some of our AZer friends from last year and meeting many more, next week. Be sure you stop by and sign in at our booth, downstairs at booth L12.

See you there!:thumbup: