Super Billiards Expo - Valley Forge, PA - Who's Going?

Are you going to the Super Billiards Expo, this year?

• Total voters

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise....

I'm in!

Would like to meet up with some fellow azb'ers there.

We really need to set a time and place for a big meetup. Must be considerate of everyones potential match schedules.

Best,
Brian kc

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I'll be there! Going to try to play in three events. Open, Seniors and Super Seniors. It will be interesting and lots of fun! Staying at the Comfort Inn.

Lyn

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Is it a spectator event or player event?

I am reading about lots of tournaments. And it seems geared more for people that want action.

What is the skinny?

Sandman

Sandcastle Room Owner
Silver Member
I've been going for years.

I've been going for years and it's always a GREAT event.

There's Pro Tournaments, Ammateur Tournaments, and PLENTY of ACTION!!! Lots of great cue makers and wonderful vendors as well as some interesting challenges and inventions.

Bottom line.....A MUST GO!

"Run the TABLE, not your mouth!" -Sandman

Attachments

• SBLogo.jpg
    SBLogo.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 657
  • GauntletFlyer3.jpg
    GauntletFlyer3.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 650

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who's going, this year?

Iam preparing my 8 plus hour drive to dcc now,clothes,truck and most importing thing money,money, money.yes i will be going to the valley,now thats a very pleaseing 1hour and 20 min ride,from good ole baltimore.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member

I am reading about lots of tournaments. And it seems geared more for people that want action.

What is the skinny?

Its everything. Pro tournament, am tournaments, senior tournaments, mini tournaments, action all night long, vendor booths from every company. You can buy everything, tables, cues, clothing, the works.

If you play, gamble (in the box or on the rail) or just watch and love pool, its a great time for everyone.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Crown Cues has a sign-up sheet for AZ members.

As for a meetup location, I suggest the 14.1 challenge. Its a central location on the lower level, and there should be plenty of setting. Who knows, maybe we'll see John Schmidt break his record.

Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise....

I'm in!

Would like to meet up with some fellow azb'ers there.

We really need to set a time and place for a big meetup. Must be considerate of everyones potential match schedules.

Best,
Brian kc

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
Crown Cues has a sign-up sheet for AZ members.

As for a meetup location, I suggest the 14.1 challenge. Its a central location on the lower level, and there should be plenty of setting. Who knows, maybe we'll see John Schmidt break his record.

Hey ctyhntr... Have you got confirmation about where the 14.1 is going to be, this year? I haven't looked at the map, lately. I guess I should. Last I heard, they weren't going to put them right up against us, again. They were great to announce our presence, but a few of the booths were totally blocked off part of the time, due to the 14.1 challenge being so popular. And, when you have favs like Corey Deuel, John Schmidt and Mike Massey hanging out at the place, how can you NOT draw a crowd?

For anyone who is interested in the trick shot competitions or the 3 Cushion competition, they will be on the main floor, this year. Last I heard, they are supposed to be just inside and to the right of the front doors that are where the smoke hole is.

I really need to check the map, again.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member

Of course we will be there, thanks for the plug Henry...This year is gonna be better than last just you watch !!!!

-Steve

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are there every year......we live about 1/2 hour away. Lets all try to find a time and place to meet!

I'm heading to the Derby in a couple of weeks, then the SBE, and I'm going to play in the U.S. Open too for the first time. This is going to be a great year!

G.

bboxgrinder

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We went last year and are planning on it again this year. Was a great time last year and expect the same again. One of the best events I have ever been to.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
O yes baby i will be there...

This is a must for me...my one vacation a year....please say hi to this texas boy....fly in wed morning and leave monday morninig.....

MikeM

Pool Lover
Silver Member

What is the skinny?

Almost 3400 posts on a pool forum and you don't know what the SBE is about?!?:yikes:

You must be pulling our legs?!?:rolleyes: