Szamboti T-Shirt and Cap

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Looks like 62 shirts need to be added to the list so we have 100 sold! Lets call Barry and get it done! Ron

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Yep Thunder Thighs was the last and 62 need to be added for a total of 127 count them! Sooooo Lets get it done, Ron

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Still no price on anything...? Guessing the hats are no more than $25 and same for the shirts. As many as there are that want them, Barry will make some good money here. :thumbup:

scruggsinhand

bla-bla-bla- shutup+shoot
Silver Member
Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
for polo's
xxl - black
xxl - cream/off-white

for tee's
xxl - black
xxl - grey

hats - 1 black and 1 tan/khaki

FWIW -- The southwest hats that were done some years back were very nicely done and of very nice quality...I am in for the more modern fit style versus the farmer/trucker style szamboti hats that I have seen...

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Blackballed ?????

I posted on thread # 14 that I was interested and placed my order but asked whether Barry was aware of all this, I never made it on the list. I contacted via PM Monto and asked why and said again that I was interested and please put me on the list as long as Barry knows what going on. The list is updated and my names not on it yet. Oh well, at least I have a Barry Szamboti cue.
I can just imagine the nightmare for Barry when everyone who didn't get their merchandise, starts calling him.

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
363   0   1
Tommy..I don't think he intended to blackball you at all..He clearly stated early on that this was in fact a potential proposal and that he was compiling a list to present to Barry as a proposal. The fact that you wanted a stamp on it was taking it further than was intended at that time, which is why I would have done the same thing Monto did in excluding your name. I don't think it was intended to offend you, nor am I..
He certainly has my support in his efforts to be as prepared as he can before he makes his proposal..FWIW

szamboti

Registered
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thank you everyone!

Thank you Monto P2 for starting this. Thank you Dean for starting it also.

I am aware of the thread and I'm honored that you have an interest in this. My wife has been gathering info and contacted people about making
the shirts. I only want a high quality shirt and hat.

Unfortunately, this has to wait. Things changed last night when a family health problem happened. I hope things turn around quickly. I just wanted let you all know that this will happen. I don't want anyone to think that I don't appreciate your interest.

Thank you all,
Barry Szamboti

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Thank you Monto P2 for starting this. Thank you Dean for starting it also.

I am aware of the thread and I'm honored that you have an interest in this. My wife has been gathering info and contacted people about making
the shirts. I only want a high quality shirt and hat.

Unfortunately, this has to wait. Things changed last night when a family health problem happened. I hope things turn around quickly. I just wanted let you all know that this will happen. I don't want anyone to think that I don't appreciate your interest.

Thank you all,
Barry Szamboti
Barry, we ALL respected Family comes FIRST:smile:
hope all went good.
Thanks for all,
Ralf