TAR Offer To John Schmidt and Danny Harriman

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I have not spoken with either John or Danny. I am putting this out in public for all to see.

TAR will put up $6000 for a rematch between John and Danny. Same games as before. 14.1, 1 Pocket and ten ball. Same set lengths as in the past two matches. Bill Stock will referee.

$1000 to winner of each discipline $500 to the loser. Whoever wins two out of three gets a $1500 bonus.

TAR covers hotel in Vegas in for four days or will pay $300 cash to the player. Their choice. Players have to get to Vegas on their own.

Both guys know how to contact me. I would like to do this match for the history aspect of it, I think it will make some money and the series needs to have a finish. After all the fruitless efforts in the past all I can do is say this is my offer and if the guys want to play all we need is to set a date. I'm not looking to get into a long complicated negotiation. Both players and myself have been at this long enough to either say yes or no without a hundred phone calls. Rules for the match will be posted in public. If both guys are in we can do that in a thread here.

So John and Danny if you want to play the rubber match on TAR we would love to do it. All the stuff in the past is in the past to me. Pool is in a bad spot lately. People want to see this match. If we can all make some money and give people something they want to watch I will do my part to make it happen. Let me know.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
I have not spoken with either John or Danny. I am putting this out in public for all to see.

TAR will put up $6000 for a rematch between John and Danny. Same games as before. 14.1, 1 Pocket and ten ball. Same set lengths as in the past two matches. Bill Stock will referee.

$1000 to winner of each discipline $500 to the loser. Whoever wins two out of three gets a $1500 bonus.

TAR covers hotel in Vegas in for four days or will pay $300 cash to the player. Their choice. Players have to get to Vegas on their own.

Both guys know how to contact me. I would like to do this match for the history aspect of it, I think it will make some money and the series needs to have a finish. After all the fruitless efforts in the past all I can do is say this is my offer and if the guys want to play all we need is to set a date. I'm not looking to get into a long complicated negotiation. Both players and myself have been at this long enough to either say yes or no without a hundred phone calls. Rules for the match will be posted in public. If both guys are in we can do that in a thread here.

So John and Danny if you want to play the rubber match on TAR we would love to do it. All the stuff in the past is in the past to me. Pool is in a bad spot lately. People want to see this match. If we can all make some money and give people something they want to watch I will do my part to make it happen. Let me know.

Sweet, no reason for arguments.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
TAR Grudge Battle

that's what I like

just like the old days

go get em and let the build-up begin

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Yes Please!

Thanks Justin! If they can't get it together for a sweet match up like this, it'll NEVER happen!!!

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Giddy up

Thanks Justin. Give the people what they want. Hopefully these two take advantage of the opportunity.

markgw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes Please!

Thanks Justin! If they can't get it together for a sweet match up like this, it'll NEVER happen!!!

Can't get anymore simple than this. I'm not sure what the excuse could possibly be apart from retirement....I will buy it if it goes off, you can count on that....:grin:

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Can't get anymore simple than this. I'm not sure what the excuse could possibly be apart from retirement....I will buy it if it goes off, you can count on that....:grin:

I think (unfortunately) we are going to learn what excuses can come up

Brandon79ta

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can see the excuse coming now. They can't afford to fly to Vegas from where they live. That's the only expense I see not covered. NO not saying it should be covered either, just saying that's probably the excuse coming.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Okay.. I know I've been as combative as many others on the forums, and specifically towards John Schmidt, but...

I don't think all of the "Well, let's see what excuse they're gonna come up with next.." is actually gonna help this match come off.

If you guys want to see it happen, I would suggest hopeful optimism is the order of the day..

Short Bus Russ

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can someone enlighten me as to who won the first 2 grudge matches? From what I heard, one of the matches final scores were all very close.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I get the feeling that this will NOT be a simple yes or no..........

I'm willing to work a little if it will get this to go. It really shouldn't be that hard. But history certainly backs up your statement.