TAR Pre-match - Ouschan vs Bartram?

Wags

2 pocket-one pocket table
Silver Member
A few podcasts ago there was talk of male vs female in a prematch. This match-up might draw some viewers on a free stream leading up to one of TAR's excellent broadcasts.

Everyone is aware of Oushan's breaking ability as well as her effectiveness at clearing a table. Bartram seems to be the perfect player for such a challenge.

Now if only the timing and arrangements could be figured out. At least we know Oushan comes to the States to play in tournaments. Another female would be Ga-Young Kim who also competes in the states.

Who knows, maybe Chris and Jasmin could take it on the road like Grady and Allison did and pocket some appearance money. BTW, didn't Allison and Grady split on the outcome of their matches?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Jasmin doesn't gamble and is well coached and managed. She probably has more sponsers than anyone in the game. I don't think she would do a TAR match. The upside is small compared to the downside for her image. I'd like to see one of the Chinese ladies play CB on TAR, but if anyone is going to make a match with TAR/CB it would be Kelly Fisher IMO. Johnnyt

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think she gambles. In 14.1 I suspect Bartram would have trouble finding backers, in rotation games he should be okay.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Depends on the game.

I'm Chris's biggest fan on here. That said, in 14.1, I'm not shy to say he's not the favorite. Anything else, he dominates.

Wags

2 pocket-one pocket table
Silver Member
Yeah but.....

Jasmin doesn't gamble and is well coached and managed. She probably has more sponsers than anyone in the game. I don't think she would do a TAR match. The upside is small compared to the downside for her image. I'd like to see one of the Chinese ladies play CB on TAR, but if anyone is going to make a match with TAR/CB it would be Kelly Fisher IMO. Johnnyt

With TAR's new format they really aren't gambling unless they want to put up a side bet.

I don't think the Chinese women travel to the states so I was trying to think of players that actually play in WPBA events. Kelly Fisher would be a good choice also. It's just my opinion that Jasmin or Ga-Young Kim would bring in more viewers.

I'm thinking like a pre-TAR match, 3 sets, race to 15/set. Each set would be played before the main event. So if the main event were to start at 8pm, this match would start at 5pm.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
I don't think she gambles. In 14.1 I suspect Bartram would have trouble finding backers, in rotation games he should be okay.

any game that i play i would love to give them a chance.

1 pocket
8 ball
9 ball
10 ball
banks
bar table pool
i have never played anyone 14.1 and wont start to play it till it becomes a main gambling game.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With TAR's new format they really aren't gambling unless they want to put up a side bet.

I don't think the Chinese women travel to the states so I was trying to think of players that actually play in WPBA events. Kelly Fisher would be a good choice also. It's just my opinion that Jasmin or Ga-Young Kim would bring in more viewers.

I'm thinking like a pre-TAR match, 3 sets, race to 15/set. Each set would be played before the main event. So if the main event were to start at 8pm, this match would start at 5pm.

Kelly fisher would get torched even,playing 9or10 ball,Tony WAtson i believe gave her the 7 and breaks and just destroyed her,and i would bet there isnt much difference between Bartrams game and Watsons,atleASE not a ball either way,you just cant match up a great women player with the likes of a man that can play a Bartrams speed,playing even noway!

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Theres a guy down in Nc that wanted to give Kelly the 8ball in 9 , She said no.. so if chris and kelly play i'll still bet on chris .