The Biggest reason Lower level players can't improve ????

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
So, I take that you don't want to play Geno then? Yeah, didn't think so. You just saved me $500 in airfare. But, it would have been worth every penny. Yeah, we get it, you don't like it. You've only said it FUKING 25 times now. So, a nobody from nowhere who has won nothing is saying Geno's training is "crap". Yup, that should put a real halt to sales coming from an authority such as yourself. Most times in AZB you are barely coherent but man, when it's time to crap on a thread, you perk right up. LMAO

Well if you fell like throwing $500.00 at something, Tunnel to Towers is a good charity who help builds home for disabled Veterans. I sure they would apprieciate you donation, and it's tax deductible.

I think you ignorant, as I said I watched the flipping DVD, Perfect Aiming, and I personally got nothing out of it. You can not grasp the concept that someone got nothing out of Gene's DVD. Jerry Brieseth's is like a 10000x's better, and.way cheaper IMHO. BTW did you see the DVD, Gene I'd called Perfect Aiming, or just making comment on something you never saw?

Gene is your hero, you think he is special. I think that about Dr. Dave, and all of his U-Tubes, and info he give from great & easy to understand.

Maybe you will take my idea about a donation to the Veterans Charity, or Make a Wish, or some other good cause for you extra $500.00.

BTW few who did a lot for Pool IMHO.

Willie Mosconi

Paul Newman

Jackie Gleason

Tom Cruise

There movies sparked interest in game, exposed Pool to millions on silver screen, TV, reruns, and VHS/DVD.

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Well if you fell like throwing $500.00 at something, Tunnel to Towers is a good charity who help builds home for disabled Veterans. I sure they would apprieciate you donation, and it's tax deductible.

I think you ignorant, as I said I watched the flipping DVD, Perfect Aiming, and I personally got nothing out of it. You can not grasp the concept that someone got nothing out of Gene's DVD. Jerry Brieseth's is like a 10000x's better, and.way cheaper IMHO. BTW did you see the DVD, Gene I'd called Perfect Aiming, or just making comment on something you never saw?

Gene is your hero, you think he is special. I think that about Dr. Dave, and all of his U-Tubes, and info he give from great & easy to understand.

Maybe you will take my idea about a donation to the Veterans Charity, or Make a Wish, or some other good cause for you extra $500.00.

BTW few who did a lot for Pool IMHO.

Willie Mosconi

Paul Newman

Jackie Gleason

Tom Cruise

There movies sparked interest in game, exposed Pool to millions on silver screen, TV, reruns, and VHS/DVD.
You're the AZB equivalent of the Village Idiot. Not my opinion, but pretty much anyone that ever had to endure one of your posts. Sorry, Tom Cruise and Paul Newman were actors, they did nothing personally for pool. They didn't write the movie, they didn't promote pool, they probably never picked up a pool cue once the movie was completed and their checks cleared. Mosconi is the greatest ever. But, he's not doing anything today to promote pool.

Geno, and others like him are doing something to promote this game. It's quite possible you are so good at the game that nothing can possibly help you, or you are too stupid to understand any possible concepts that might assist you ? I'm betting the latter.

And yes, that is a marvelous way to raise money for causes you care about. Insult folks, tear down folks trying to help our game, repeat it ad nauseam, and then ask for a donation. Brilliant.

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
You're the AZB equivalent of the Village Idiot. Not my opinion, but pretty much anyone that ever had to endure one of your posts. Sorry, Tom Cruise and Paul Newman were actors, they did nothing personally for pool. They didn't write the movie, they didn't promote pool, they probably never picked up a pool cue once the movie was completed and their checks cleared. Mosconi is the greatest ever. But, he's not doing anything today to promote pool.

Geno, and others like him are doing something to promote this game. It's quite possible you are so good at the game that nothing can possibly help you, or you are too stupid to understand any possible concepts that might assist you ? I'm betting the latter.

And yes, that is a marvelous way to raise money for causes you care about. Insult folks, tear down folks trying to help our game, repeat it ad nauseam, and then ask for a donation. Brilliant.

Well your too dumb to understand Pool got a shot in arm. After Color of Money, and The Hustler.

People want to play pool, and be like movie characters.

Three great actors made the movies great, people still watch both.

Speaking of insulting people. You do that. You think that is double standard?

Hypocrite.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Well your too dumb to understand Pool got a shot in arm. After Color of Money, and The Hustler.

People want to play pool, and be like movie characters.

Three great actors made the movies great, people still watch both.

Speaking of insulting people. You do that. You think that is double standard?

Hypocrite.
Yes, you got me. I'm too stupid to know a pool movie that came out 35 years ago is still giving pool a "shot in the arm". Brilliant, did you come up with that all by yourself? Yes, that is what people want to do, be like move "characters" because I know at my pool room, most players drop a dollar in the juke box, crank of Werewolves on London, and then spin their cues around ;) Not sure when Tom Cruise became a great actor, must have missed that movie where he didn't play the young, cocky guy who was the best at everything, lol.

Insulting people? Is that what you think I was doing today? Nah, just stating facts.

Of course, you could shut me up and say you'll play Geno for a few thousand and I'll fly him there. Then, you can put your "system" up against his system, and see who comes out on top. I'll even let you pick the game, the table and the race and you get ALL the breaks. Dude, I'm selling out here, jump on board now before my meds kick in.

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For the 3rd time.......does the DVD set contain pretty much the same info that you would get in a face-to-face lesson?

r/DCP

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geno, I just saw in this thread that you had the Corona. I’m glad you recovered and are doing well. Ps, your description of the symptoms is as good as your description of pool. You could be an author for any topic:)

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Yes, you got me. I'm too stupid to know a pool movie that came out 35 years ago is still giving pool a "shot in the arm". Brilliant, did you come up with that all by yourself? Yes, that is what people want to do, be like move "characters" because I know at my pool room, most players drop a dollar in the juke box, crank of Werewolves on London, and then spin their cues around ;) Not sure when Tom Cruise became a great actor, must have missed that movie where he didn't play the young, cocky guy who was the best at everything, lol.

Insulting people? Is that what you think I was doing today? Nah, just stating facts.

Of course, you could shut me up and say you'll play Geno for a few thousand and I'll fly him there. Then, you can put your "system" up against his system, and see who comes out on top. I'll even let you pick the game, the table and the race and you get ALL the breaks. Dude, I'm selling out here, jump on board now before my meds kick in.

Why would I play for a few thousand when you know I do not play Pool for money. I have stated that fact any number of time, but you apprently have selective reading & comprehension. A Beer, thats a bottle of Beer like Bud, Coors, or maybe XX is my limit.

Money don't grown on trees, plus I work for mine hard, so I try to spend wisely. But sometime if you are observant you might find change to pick up off pavement, that is like a bonus in life.

I was just also as you said stating facts, I saw the DVD several times, returned it to owner, it did nothing for me. Was nothing new or exciting to make me say wow.

That just my opinion on something I actually saw. BTW did you see the DVD, or guess it was great.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Why would I play for a few thousand when you know I do not play Pool for money. I have stated that fact any number of time, but you apprently have selective reading & comprehension. A Beer, thats a bottle of Beer like Bud, Coors, or maybe XX is my limit.

Money don't grown on trees, plus I work for mine hard, so I try to spend wisely. But sometime if you are observant you might find change to pick up off pavement, that is like a bonus in life.

I was just also as you said stating facts, I saw the DVD several times, returned it to owner, it did nothing for me. Was nothing new or exciting to make me say wow.

That just my opinion on something I actually saw. BTW did you see the DVD, or guess it was great.
Well, I guess I forgot to mark it down that you don't gamble. Boy, do I feel foolish that I don't keep track of the thousands of folks here who gamble and don't gamble. And of course, most nits talk a good game, but won't bet water is wet. How'd I know you'd be of those "guys".

Great, you didn't like it probably because it was too advanced for you. I get it. It happens. Low level players sometimes have to learn how to walk before they can run. No worries, you'll get there.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
For the 3rd time.......does the DVD set contain pretty much the same info that you would get in a face-to-face lesson?

r/DCP
You will need to ask Geno this. Shoot him a PM. Or find him on Facebook. If memory serves, he'll do a phone lesson, as well. Just speculating, but I doubt the DVD would be as comprehensive as a face to face lesson, form him or anyone.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well, I guess I forgot to mark it down that you don't gamble. Boy, do I feel foolish that I don't keep track of the thousands of folks here who gamble and don't gamble. And of course, most nits talk a good game, but won't bet water is wet. How'd I know you'd be of those "guys".

Great, you didn't like it probably because it was too advanced for you. I get it. It happens. Low level players sometimes have to learn how to walk before they can run. No worries, you'll get there.

Well I wonder if dementia is coming on as you say you forget, maybe you need to get to your doctor to get a cognitive test. You know if dementia is caught early there are drugs to slow it down.

Gambling is not sign of manhood, IMHO. If your gambling your chance of loosing are good. If you not gambling because you know going to win, your not gambling you stealing.

BTW I said I would play Pool for one Beer, last time I checked Beer actually cost money. Do not think I ever been guilty of beat my cheat, making noise how good, or great I was in my prime.

My ideas of fun was a $5.00 entry Tournment, that was my comfort zone. I tend to make place value on money, see no reason to piss it away gambling. If that your comfort zone, pissing away money on a game of chance, go for it.

If you think called me a what bothers me, you apprently do not know how my mind work, it just bully talk, the world is full of bullies. Who get their rocks off being bullies.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Well I wonder if dementia is coming on as you say you forget, maybe you need to get to your doctor to get a cognitive test. You know if dementia is caught early there are drugs to slow it down.

Gambling is not sign of manhood, IMHO. If your gambling your chance of loosing are good. If you not gambling because you know going to win, your not gambling you stealing.

BTW I said I would play Pool for one Beer, last time I checked Beer actually cost money. Do not think I ever been guilty of beat my cheat, making noise how good, or great I was in my prime.

My ideas of fun was a $5.00 entry Tournment, that was my comfort zone. I tend to make place value on money, see no reason to piss it away gambling. If that your comfort zone, pissing away money on a game of chance, go for it.

If you think called me a what bothers me, you apprently do not know how my mind work, it just bully talk, the world is full of bullies. Who get their rocks off being bullies.
You really should not drink and post at the same time. Or walk and chew gum either ;)

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well actually I do not drink & post, so it shows how much you know. You are not good at guessing games.

I am a one Beer kind of guy, and that is always with food. So I hope you write that down in you book of knowledge to keep track of.

Fore Rail

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is no guarantee that people want to learn & are capable of understanding & doing what it takes to improve.

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
There is no guarantee that people want to learn & are capable of understand & doing what it takes to improve.

But instructors give lessons to people with no hopes of improvement, because the students never practices what they paid money to learn.

It is easier to talk about walking 10 miles, then actually walking 10 miles.

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
Like I said I watch the DVD several times, Geno's Perfect Aiming DVD to not confuse you. I personally saw zero that was new, or exciting. So have you actually view the DVD, or are you an expert on the content because someone else said it was great.

I know people who love McDonald's Burgers, I think they are crap. I like In n Out much better, but that is call it my personal fast food Burger favorite.

Opinion are like noses, most people have a nose & opinion on things.

Well the secret to being great or very good at most thing, unless your handicapped is simple.

Devote your life to a game, profession, sport, etc. that plus a little is all you need do.

Those who are handicapped have something else to over come. Some event with handicaps become successful.

PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, plus some luck & breaks.

No magic pills for sale, if there were everyone could take, and be world class.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I finally found something I agree with you and it's In and Out burgers..For sure....

Found a better non fast food Burger.

Brisket Hamburger Patty, grill at home with little salt, and pepper.

After first flip, a Grill Red Onion that was brushed with Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper. Once top of Burger Patty.

Than slice of American Cheeze.

How Four Half of Grilled Jalapino Pepper, again brushed with Olive Oil, Sale & Pepper.

Two more slices of American Cheeze, when it done and gooey yum yum.

Well leave In n Oit in dust, but it is no Fast Food, it is gormet.