The Biggest reason Lower level players can't improve ????

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
Found a better non fast food Burger.

Brisket Hamburger Patty, grill at home with little salt, and pepper.

After first flip, a Grill Red Onion that was brushed with Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper. Once top of Burger Patty.

Than slice of American Cheeze.

How Four Half of Grilled Jalapino Pepper, again brushed with Olive Oil, Sale & Pepper.

Two more slices of American Cheeze, when it done and gooey yum yum.

Well leave In n Oit in dust, but it is no Fast Food, it is gormet.
Sounds good but I think I'll skip the 2 more pieces of cheese.....

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Three slices of Cheeze make the Grilled Onion, and Grilled Jalapinos work so well as a package. But I get everyone has a different like, dislike,, or personal favorite.

Mickey D's in not my thing, but they have done will, have a following, and loyal customer base.

Like asking best way to do a Bank Show, how do you accomplish. Many aimed methods, sink ball is accomplished with many different methods.

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats Cowboy, a positive addition to the thread. Delicious burger, I cook stuff like that all the time. Lots of ways to doctor that up, depending on your impulse of the moment

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Congrats Cowboy, a positive addition to the thread. Delicious burger, I cook stuff like that all the time. Lots of ways to doctor that up, depending on your impulse of the moment

Had another for Dinner, the Non Brisket, just 80/20 More Pepper help, but nothing is an equally to BB. Brisket Burger IMHO.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do not know Gene.

I have never talked to or communicated with Gene (except for the few public posts that have occurred in a couple of these threads).

I have never seen his DVD.

I have never talked to anyone who has watched his DVD or taken a lesson from him.

With that said, I will say there are two things I do know: pool and eyes.

I have played pool for over 50 years and I have played at an above-A level since I was a kid.

I have had eye surgeries on both of my eyes (one, that consisted of three different procedures all done at the same time, just a couple months back).

From the time I was a kid, I always said, “if I can see the ball, I can make it.” By that, I did not mean see it in the sense of having perfect 20/20 vision, but, of course, that helps and I had perfect vision for most of my life.

What I meant was there is a certain way that you can position yourself (head, eyes, cue, alignment, etc.) that allows you to “see” the shot. It is not something that is easily explained through text or by watching a DVD. It is something that you will realize immediately once you discover it. It is not magic. It is something anybody should be able to do, I would think. However, you have to have some actual pool fundamentals to be able to execute what you “see”.

I try to keep my body aligned to the table the same way on all shots if I can. I try to stay the same distance from the table if I can. I try to play position that will allow me to do that on the majority of my shots. This allows me to keep my same stance, same bridge and grip lengths, and the same eye distance and angle of elevation of my eyes looking down at the cue ball and out into the object ball or target. This helps me ”see” most of my shots in the same perspective.

If your head is low one time with your arms outstretched and then your head is up high the next time with your arms bunched up, you are not going to “see” the same thing all the time. All of the perspectives will change from shot to shot.

Keeping your body, head and eyes in the “correct” position is KEY to “seeing” the shot.

I am not affiliated with Gene.

This is not an endorsement for him or his product.

This is just something I have learned through years of playing.

If I had me (now) around to coach me (as a kid when I first started), I would have learned way faster and I would have played a lot better at a younger age. I didn’t do too bad without me...I was playing at an A-level before I was 16.

When I was growing up and learning, there were not many books to be had and most good players would not offer advice or instruction. You had to watch them and play them and that was usually only done through money games.

There are things that can be learned online, but time at the table is the only way to test, evaluate, and adapt to what you have learned.

Last edited:

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
I do not know Gene.

I have never talked to or communicated with Gene (except for the few public posts that have occurred in a couple of these threads).

I have never seen his DVD.

I have never talked to anyone who has watched his DVD or taken a lesson from him.

With that said, I will say there are two things I do know: pool and eyes.

I have played pool for over 50 years and I have played at an above-A level since I was a kid.

I have had eye surgeries on both of my eyes (one, that consisted of three different procedures all done at the same time, just a couple months back).

From the time I was a kid, I always said, “if I can see the ball, I can make it.” By that, I did not mean see it in the sense of having perfect 20/20 vision, but, of course, that helps and I had perfect vision for most of my life.

What I meant was there is a certain way that you can position yourself (head, eyes, cue, alignment, etc.) that allows you to “see” the shot. It is not something that is easily explained through text or by watching a DVD. It is something that you will realize immediately once you discover it. It is not magic. It is something anybody should be able to do, I would think. However, you have to have some actual pool fundamentals to be able to execute what you “see”.

I try to keep my body aligned to the table the same way on all shots if I can. I try to stay the same distance from the table if I can. I try to play position that will allow me to do that on the majority of my shots. This allows me to keep my same stance, same bridge and grip lengths, and the same eye distance and angle of elevation of my eyes looking down at the cue ball and out into the object ball or target. This helps me ”see” most of my shots in the same perspective.

If your head is low one time with your arms outstretched and then your head is up high the next time with your arms bunched up, you are not going to “see” the same thing all the time. All of the perspectives will change from shot to shot.

Keeping your body, head and eyes in the “correct” position is KEY to “seeing” the shot.

I am not affiliated with Gene.

This is not an endorsement for him or his product.

This is just something I have learned through years of playing.

If I had me (now) around to coach me (as a kid when I first started), I would have learned way faster and I would have played a lot better at a younger age. I didn’t do to bad without me...I was playing at an A-level before I was 16.

When I was growing up and learning, there were not many books to be had and most good players would not offer advice or instruction. You had to watch them and play them and that was usually only done through money games.

There are things that can be learned online, but time at the table is the only way to test, evaluate, and adapt to what you have learned.
Absolutely.

I've done a Skype lesson and purchased the DVD. The DVD is fine. I found the Skype lesson more helpful. Reason being, Gene was looking at me at the table while describing what his system is. When he saw me making a blunder, as all good instructors would, he let me know how to fix what he was seeing. He wasn't being a micro managing tyrant, like some poor inspectors can be. He told me what I needed to hear that made sense to me. I believe the DVD has all the info you need to use perfect aim, but it's up to the viewer to comprehend what is being said and to adapt it to their own game. Perfect aim started making sense as soon as he explained how to correctly see the shot. I saw very promising results, it made sense to me. It took me about 10 hours of practice, set over the course of a week to really really nail the system. If you just watch the DVD or have a lesson, yet never practice it, you won't improve or understand it. Gene gives his students a real jewel and a real way to improve and see things correctly. He shows the horse the cool clear water, but he doesn't push their head into the trough. If you love the game, you will take the knowledge he imparts and supercharge your game with it. I no longer fear any long shot, odd angle cuts, etc, because I know I'm seeing the shot correctly. Sure I can still miss, but even the pros miss low percentage shots. I'd say on a long shot that might have been a 10% make able shot for me is now a 60% make able shot. Seeing correctly and getting your eyes right ups your percentage. I'd rather have a 60% chance than a 10% chance. You still have to use your brain, but it's a huge benefit to understand Gene's system.

I've said it before, but the other great thing about the system is, you can still use your pool experience without resetting everything. You still keep your subconscious calculations, this just helps to insure you're feeding your body/brain the correct information. It can benefit anyone as it doesn't try to do away with the things you already know. Even folks using other aiming systems will benefit from seeing the shot correctly. You can use Perfect Aim to get a correct picture, then use another system you're comfortable with to shoot the shot. Perfect Aim doesn't require another system, but it is a powerful tool and can get your eyes right for other systems to work if you so desire.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely.

I've done a Skype lesson and purchased the DVD. The DVD is fine. I found the Skype lesson more helpful. Reason being, Gene was looking at me at the table while describing what his system is. When he saw me making a blunder, as all good instructors would, he let me know how to fix what he was seeing. He wasn't being a micro managing tyrant, like some poor inspectors can be. He told me what I needed to hear that made sense to me. I believe the DVD has all the info you need to use perfect aim, but it's up to the viewer to comprehend what is being said and to adapt it to their own game. Perfect aim started making sense as soon as he explained how to correctly see the shot. I saw very promising results, it made sense to me. It took me about 10 hours of practice, set over the course of a week to really really nail the system. If you just watch the DVD or have a lesson, yet never practice it, you won't improve or understand it. Gene gives his students a real jewel and a real way to improve and see things correctly. He shows the horse the cool clear water, but he doesn't push their head into the trough. If you love the game, you will take the knowledge he imparts and supercharge your game with it. I no longer fear any long shot, odd angle cuts, etc, because I know I'm seeing the shot correctly. Sure I can still miss, but even the pros miss low percentage shots. I'd say on a long shot that might have been a 10% make able shot for me is now a 60% make able shot. Seeing correctly and getting your eyes right ups your percentage. I'd rather have a 60% chance than a 10% chance. You still have to use your brain, but it's a huge benefit to understand Gene's system.

I've said it before, but the other great thing about the system is, you can still use your pool experience without resetting everything. You still keep your subconscious calculations, this just helps to insure you're feeding your body/brain the correct information. It can benefit anyone as it doesn't try to do away with the things you already know. Even folks using other aiming systems will benefit from seeing the shot correctly. You can use Perfect Aim to get a correct picture, then use another system you're comfortable with to shoot the shot. Perfect Aim doesn't require another system, but it is a powerful tool and can get your eyes right for other systems to work if you so desire.
Thank You for your educated words of wisdom. I just got back from Duluth/Superior area. Had a few lessons set up before I left. By the time I was done I did 11 lessons in all. It was the players that I taught that got me the other 8 lessons. I only charge $300 for my personal one on one lesson and the results are off the charts for everyone.

One of the local players, Chad, told me that he had a few of the better local players tell him not to waste his money on the lesson more or less, He told me after the lesson and I can tell you for sure after Chad ,knows that what I showed him was the real deal. In fact I think he was responsible for about 3 of the lessons I did.

It's hard to tell players about something like this that works so well because there is no information at all about this because nobody ever and I mean ever figured this whole thing out.

Now I might get a few people on here especially some player/teachers that got their nose bent a little because they think they know about the dominant eye and they do. But that's about all they know is that it is dominant and don't even know how to find someones dominant eye. And the finger and pointing tests do not work so please don't get on here and say it does anyone. I know this for a fact.

How do you tell someone that they don't know what you are talking about when they don't have a clue about how this whole process works. If they did they would be freaking out like me and try to show players everywhere .

That's exactly what I did for 5 years on the road from 2009 to 2014. And in all that time traveling and teaching I never ever found anyone that even had a clue.

If it sounds like I'm not pulling any punches I'm not.

So tired of players dissing what I teach when that same player, if they learned what I teach would be a walking bill board for Perfect Aim.

I thank you Boogieman for your honest wisdom, educated wisdom about what I teach.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well the question I have ask for years, and Geno does not answer is. If this perfect Aming System has a great instructional DVD, why do none of the places like, Mueller, Sybert's, Pool Dawg, etc. Not sell it?

Geno don't reply, maybe they too sampled & viewed it, and said no way Jose..

boogieman

Well the question I have ask for years, and Geno does not answer is. If this perfect Aming System has a great instructional DVD, why do none of the places like, Mueller, Sybert's, Pool Dawg, etc. Not sell it?

I'm risking madness here, but I want to get into your head on this. Why does it matter to you personally why it's not sold in those places? What do you think it signifies? Please answer this as you bringing it up really makes no sense to me. What does it all mean?

I know there are several great instructional materials that aren't sold in any of the places you listed. Perhaps you have some insight that no one else sees. Please give us a tour of the area between your ears! 🤔

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I'm risking madness here, but I want to get into your head on this. Why does it matter to you personally why it's not sold in those places? What do you think it signifies? Please answer this as you bringing it up really makes no sense to me. What does it all mean?

I know there are several great instructional materials that aren't sold in any of the places you listed. Perhaps you have some insight that no one else sees. Please give us a tour of the area between your ears! 🤔

Well the way I think is if a person had some "hot" instructional DVD, and I was a retailer. I would want it for my catalog, blog, or online sales. Most business people are in business to make money, not a a favorite hobby.

I have seen inventions for my business that we're going to be the next great accessory, but they were not. Started out like a lot of fires, big flames died fast. After hype was over.

Retailers are always looking for some new product to sell, the down side is many offer satisfaction or money back. So you better not pitch thing that do not work. Or work out.

Hope I answered you question, this sale pitch IMHO belong in Wanter & For Sale, not Main Forum.

boogieman

Well the way I think is if a person had some "hot" instructional DVD, and I was a retailer. I would want it for my catalog, blog, or online sales. Most business people are in business to make money, not a a favorite hobby.

I have seen inventions for my business that we're going to be the next great accessory, but they were not. Started out like a lot of fires, big flames died fast. After hype was over.

Retailers are always looking for some new product to sell, the down side is many offer satisfaction or money back. So you better not pitch thing that do not work. Or work out.

Hope I answered you question, this sale pitch IMHO belong in Wanter & For Sale, not Main Forum.
Maybe Gene doesn't want to deal with retailers? I see nothing wrong with doing it as a hobby or keeping it a small business. I can't speak for Gene but I know I wouldn't want to deal with middlemen and the headaches involved. Press some DVDs when needed and sell them to people interested enough in the hobby to search out your product. No need to cater to billiard sites and third party retailers when you can take care of it yourself. I guess what I'm saying is just because an individual doesn't cater to the mainstream billiard sites or want the headache involved, doesn't mean the material is faulty.

Billiard sites want a gimmick, a quick sale and flash if you will. It takes wisdom to know the truth when you see it, and not just jump on the new gimmicky thing. Billiard sales is very similar to fishing equipment. Those fancy baits that have holographic foil and look like a fish, those hot neon colored baits and poles? What if I told you the fish don't give a rat's ass about that stuff, but the fishermen do. You add the flash, jack up the price, and fish for men with money burning a hole in their pocket. There is another way to do it. Use a tried and true bait that you either find under a rock in your backyard, or from the old reliable baitshop. There's no need to add flash and false gimmicks to lure the unsuspecting when you're selling tried and true bait. I'd bet more fish are caught off worms than any other bait in history combined. Have you ever seen ads for worms in a fishing magazine? Why don't the worm farms and harvesters advertise in magazines? Surely the magazines want a piece of this million dollar business? Do you see how easy it is to make this shit up? False equivalency is the name of the game, and quite a common logical fallacy.

Honestly if you don't understand the DVD or why he chooses the business model he does, maybe you should set up for a skype or in person lesson. Gene has a money back guarantee, what's there to lose other than ignorance and pride? Wouldn't you like to really understand what he's teaching? I know it helped me a lot, and helped me get back into the game much faster than it would have on my own. It also improved my shotmaking to where I'm a better shotmaker than I ever was, even when I used to play before my break from pool.

With my experience with Gene, I believe he is more interested in helping players than turning a buck with flash and gimmicks required to be in a magazine or big billiards site. I'm not speaking for him, but I can pick up a person's vibes pretty quickly. Gene gets as much enjoyment out of teaching and helping those who are willing to learn and listen than a magazine feature could ever provide. He genuinely seems to enjoy helping players take their game to the next level. I don't believe it's a money thing for him either, he's helped many people free of charge because I'd guess he knows word of mouth will bring him customers in the future and he really does like helping people learn to enjoy the game at a deeper level of performance.

I don't know how you play but if you're not a "lower level player" or haven't taken a hiatus and having trouble getting back to speed, this instruction might not be for you. I do believe you will learn something from it, and if you don't there's always the guarantee.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Those retailers will sell anything. I bought some major crap from them. There was a cue with a spring in the middle. Total piece of garbage. Most likely Geno never approached them to sell his dvd.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well if I had a product that had apparel to a large market, I would try to find retailer to sell it to their customers.

Because that would be more cash flow to me.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have an idea for you Cowboy. You obviously have canned responses to my posts because they are the same. Many of them don't even deserve an explanation.

This one I will answer. When I showed this to Rodney Morris in Phoenix, your hometown I think and did about 150 lessons, Rodney asked me who showed this to me? The reason he asked me this was he could see how amazing this was and how important it was to a players pool game. He asked me if I would let him sell the video on his website. I told him no. I'm not done with it I told him.

This should answer your canned question. Rodney could have sold me allot of videos but at that time I knew I wasn't done with what I wanted to do with this. For what this does for any pool player it is the most exciting thing available in the last 200 years. I know you don't think so and nothing will change your mind forever.

I pretty much gave Rodney a full lesson or what was full at that time. If I told him at that time, I have something to show you that is the greatest this for pool ever but it will cost you $300 to see it he probably wouldn't have wanted to see it. This is why when I go to a pool hall I do mini lessons with the players for free to show them how this works and what it will fix with their game. Otherwise they have no need or want to learn this amazing eye-ology.

Out of every 10 mini lessons I did back in around 2009 thru 2010 I would perk up the interest of maybe one or 2 players that would do the full lesson. Back then I was doing the lesson for $100. At that price and traveling on the road with expenses it was tough to make enough to break even on the road. But I was just trying to help players. I wanted to show the world how they can play better pool with this amazing technique I called Perfect Aim. And I knew there was nothing like it in the world. Nobody even had a clue. And the ones that did say they knew had no clue at all. Nothing worse than not knowing something but even worse to not even have a clue and really think you know it all.

I've been dogged by some of the so called top teachers in the country. I even have one that is teaching my technique, but just know enough to help the player some, and calls it something else to make it his own. Ego thing for sure. How does a top instructor say, Oh this is Perfect Aim, I just call it something else.

So it isn't just you that doesn't have a clue Cowboy but about 5 out of 10 players today that I do a mini lesson don't do the full lesson. So today when I go to the pool hall to do mini lesson I do 10 mini lessons that take about 20 minutes each and 5 of those players on the average do the full lesson for $300. The video goes with it and lifetime tuneup are included also. The tuneups can be done right over the phone while the player is at the table or on skype so I can watch them or they can come to me where I am at, Tuneup only takes about 15 minutes to 30 minutes once the player has done the full lesson and usually gets them back on track. .

I just got back from Duluth/Superior, Wi. I had 5 lessons scheduled and 2 of them cancelled ahead of time but I still went. The reason these players cancelled was the reason you keep on with what you do, they didn't know. I didn't do a mini lesson with them so they couldn't see the things that this will fix. They had no clue.

I did the 3 lessons and then I contacted the other 2 and told them I would do a mini lesson that is free to show them how much this worked. After the mini lesson they both did the lesson and were really glad they did.

The first 3 lessons that I did talked to their friend and soon I had 11 lessons to do. I left yesterday and played in a $100 entry pool tournament in Owen Wisconsin that I got second in with a nice little payday, and got 3 more calls from players up in Superior to do the lesson. I got their names and will be making another trip up there in a couple of months. Bottom line is this spreads like fire once the players see that this is the real deal and every player needs to know this to improve their game quickly and get to the level they should be at.

I'm living it every day of my life and it's really tough to have people like yourself dog me so much when you really don't have a clue. If I was there and could show you in person you would get it for sure. I'm very good at teaching this after 20 years of practice and get great results with everyone.

I was going to go on Shark Tank about 4 years ago. Had it all set up. Broke my neck getting rear ended by drunk drivers and had my neck fused. Then I had heart surgery about 1 years later and then I had lung surgery from a lung hernia created by the heart surgery. I cancelled the Shark tank thing after the heart surgery. Then I started teaching again and on my first trip I got rear ended again, knocked out and messed up my fusion repaired neck. I'm still in allot of pain but I'm still going and trying to help the world. Trying to help pool players everywhere.

Right now if someone is asking questions about the eyes playing pool my name comes up and I get some questions. I'm doing about 3 or 4 lessons a week on skype. It works just about as good as being there in person.

But if I had this video sitting on a shelf in a pool hall players would not buy it because they would not believe it or understand it. Jerry B was up here in the twin cities and set Stooges up with about 4 or 5 videos for his display case . They are still there 1 year later and he lowered the price. I'm sure the videos are great because Jerry is a great teacher but the videos just sit there.

You can call Two Stooges here in the Twin Cities and they they would verify my story.

Shark Tank is up and rolling again and I'm really looking into doing this with them. Just maybe being on Shark Tank and tell the world on there with Mark Cuban or Mr Wonderful seeing the results just maybe I can reach allot of players and finally convince them to take a look.

It doesn't matter if the lesson is Free, $100 $200 $300 or $1000. If the player can't see any benefit upfront because they just don't know, they won't spend $1.

I guess your at the 0.00 because you borrowed a video. If you would have purchased one you would have gotten a letter with the video say you get a personal phone lesson with the video to make sure you understand it well. I guess you missed out.

0.00 you got just what you payed for. Many people do understand it from just the video and do well but obviously you did not. And that's OK because I get a call from about 25% of the videos that I sell. Some players just don't understand just the video especially if you don't try to apply it at a pool table. Sitting in the recliner just thinking doesn't get it.

But sitting in the recliner dogging Perfect Aim can be done easily. No lesson needed.

Good luck my friend.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well if you get your break with the Shark Tank, You will have an opportunity many with products, and other with ideas would envy. As I do not any longer watch Shark Tank any more, you should make the announcement right here. when you will be on TV, pitching your idea to the Sharks. Will watch.

Saying I have no clue is silly, as I saw - viewed your DVD, and gave my honest opinion of it. Did not shake my world, was glad I was lucky enought to have it for a few days loan, and did what it a couple of times. Did nothing for me.

But I get some people will pay $4.00 for a Starbucks, but Starbucks don't get me excited. Bitter over roasted coffee...YUCK. I like good plane Black Coffee, No Cream, No Sugar.....just Black & Strong. But then you got those who would die if Starbucks went bye bye.

Last edited:

boogieman

But I get some people will pay $4.00 for a Starbucks, but Starbucks don't get me excited. Bitter over roasted coffee...YUCK. I like good plane Black coffee, no Cream, No sugar.....just Black & Strong.
I agree fully with this point (though I don't understand what it has to do with Perfect Aim). Starbucks isn't coffee. It's bitter over roasted crap. The thing is, people who buy starbucks aren't coffee lovers. They are people who like syrup sweetened milk based drinks with a touch of coffee flavor. Starbucks roasts their coffee stupidly dark because it makes even poor quality beans basically taste the same. You can ruin good beans by over roasting, and you can make bad beans taste like over roasted good beans by over roasting. You've killed the essence of the coffee and you're basically drinking close to charcoal, but since this is off topic I'll stop with the coffee talk.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I agree fully with this point (though I don't understand what it has to do with Perfect Aim). Starbucks isn't coffee. It's bitter over roasted crap. The thing is, people who buy starbucks aren't coffee lovers. They are people who like syrup sweetened milk based drinks with a touch of coffee flavor. Starbucks roasts their coffee stupidly dark because it makes even poor quality beans basically taste the same. You can ruin good beans by over roasting, and you can make bad beans taste like over roasted good beans by over roasting. You've killed the essence of the coffee and you're basically drinking close to charcoal, but since this is off topic I'll stop with the coffee talk.

Well every Veterans Day Starbuck give Veterans of Military Service a Free Cup of their plain Coffee. I had it once, took two sips, and dumped the FREE CUP. It is BITTER, the reason is simple they roast in large batches, do not care if it over roasted, and burnt. Because they are in the business of making over priced Coffee drinks out of crappy bitter Coffee. Hell if you add enought sugar to burn anything the burn taste deminished, Plus they call it a Frapo, or Coopo, or something cool. The business model works, they have a following, and sell Coffee drink for 4-6 bucks a pop. I understand their business model, and they are opening more Coffe Shop under the name of Starbucks.

Point is some people apprently got something out of Gene's DVD, or Lessons. I said the DVD, got nothing. Let say it'swas like a bad burger joint I tried twice, said self I do not like those burgers, never again, not my kind of burger.

boogieman

Well every Veterans Day Starbuck give Veterans of Military Service a Free Cup of their plain Coffee. I had it once, took two sips, and dumped the FREE CUP. It is BITTER, the reason is simple they roast in large batches, do not care if it over roasted, and burnt. Because they are in the business of making over priced Coffee drinks out of crappy bitter Coffee. Hell if you add enought sugar to burn anything the burn taste deminished, Plus they call it a Frapo, or Coopo, or something cool. The business model works, they have a following, and sell Coffee drink for 4-6 bucks a pop. I understand their business model, and they are opening more Coffe Shop under the name of Starbucks.

Point is some people apprently got something out of Gene's DVD, or Lessons. I said the DVD, got nothing. Let say it'swas like a bad burger joint I tried twice, said self I do not like those burgers, never again, not my kind of burger.
In Iowa, there is a taco joint called Tasty Tacos. Upon going there, I ordered a couple tacos and a burrito. My father in law ordered only burritos. We had never eaten there and didn't ask what was good. The tacos were amazing. The burrito tasted like steamed hamburger wrapped in a tortilla. It was very bad. I had to convince my father in law that the tacos were great. If we had only ordered only burritos, we would have never returned. Even though we ate there (watched the dvd) if we didn't have the knowledge to order the good stuff (adapt the dvd to our own game) we would have thought the restaurat was garbage. There's no shame in not ordering the right food, I'd imagine since 50% of the menu was burritos, there were a lot of people who never came back. The name of the joint was Tasty Tacos, not Tasty Burritos and there is a reason for that. Perfect Aim is called Perfect Aim, not this will solve every pool problem you have, but if you have someone like Gene show you which menu item is the best, it probably won't be your last trip. It's a really subtle thing and this isn't knocking you in any way, but a skype lesson would probably give you a light bulb moment. The DVD has a lot of the info, but only some of it applies to you, and even then, it's easy to miss what is being said. A lesson means Gene is doing the work for you, applies only what applies to you. It's better to ask the people in the know what's good on the menu instead of not getting the good stuff. Remember, he offers a money back guarantee, so if you don't like the coffee, you're not out any more than you were at starbucks.

I really do think you would get something good out of a skype lesson. Once it really clicks and you put in some practice it's an amazing thing. I played in a couple tournaments and subbed for team on a league, I got a huge kick out of people leaving me "safeties" that consisted of long thin off angle shots because with perfect aim, they had turned into cant miss shots. It also gave me the info that they feared these type of shots, believe me I used this to my advantage.