" The Freezer's " new EPIC poolroom!!!!!

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott Frost has just announced his new ultra high end pool room in Tempe, AZ. 16,000+ sq/ft room featuring 30 Black Diamond Professionals. The place will feature a big patio, an ultra lounge, Fairenheit girls and much more!!! Place sounds awesome, check out Scott's FB for more info.

Oh yeah - it's called Freezer's Ice House

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
Wonder where he is getting the dough? Glad he is investing in something that can pay him back.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
?

Scott Frost has just announced his new ultra high end pool room in Tempe, AZ. 16,000+ sq/ft room featuring 30 Black Diamond Professionals. The place will feature a big patio, an ultra lounge, Fairenheit girls and much more!!! Place sounds awesome, check out Scott's FB for more info.

Oh yeah - it's called Freezer's Ice House

I dont do Facebook. So tell me is this a joke that i dont get or is he really
opening a new pool hall?
If he is i wish him the best and hope its highly successful.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont do Facebook. So tell me is this a joke that i dont get or is he really
opening a new pool hall?
If he is i wish him the best and hope its highly successful.

Well all I can tell you is the post I read from his page and I did take it as VERY serious.

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If this is true (and I don't facebook either...) people of AZB need to support it. I see the other thread knocking Frost for his personality in competition. ..we need to stop this. Frost has been in so many wars. Guys like him deserve more respect for what they give to the sport. If this room is the real deal, it's a little slice of heaven...30 black Diamonds and Farenheit girls...dam.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here, all I got.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-08-23-46-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-08-23-46-03.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 2,996

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If they get the college crowd in there it can work...and bring in lots of fish. I'm sure it will be a great room.

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If they get the college crowd in there it can work...and bring in lots of fish. I'm sure it will be a great room.

IMO I hope he cater mostly to the college crowd and not the pool player.
That will help his bottom line.
Pool players like me, don't go to the pool room anymore because I have my own table.

I wish him well. I have newfound respect for him (as I mentioned in the video between
him and Alex). He has the maturity, insight, and toughness to create a pool room.
Let's see if he has the business sense (or at least put the correct people in place) to maintain a pool room.

To repeat, I wish Scott well.

RED LITE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe??

I don't find anything on this new room on any other website or news outlet.

Time to verify.

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like Scott has partners who know how to run a room, so that's good news.

I wish them well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This room will be successful, just like Snookers in Providence, RI is. The diehard pool aficionados will not be the ones frequenting his room and keeping it afloat. As most know, most pool peeps don't like to spend a lot of dough. Being near a college, like Snookers, is what will be fantastic for this pool room. It is all about location, location, location. This will be like a hangout, a neighborhood gathering place for the locals. If the food is great, it will be a hit, I'm sure.

I'm happy as can be for Scott Frost, et al. Bravo!

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome been my dream for years and the location is what i have always been in favor of. Lot of money be made around college campuses in usa! Congrats scott on a great move!

onepocketron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds great. Always good to hear about room opening, not closing. With his location, I would think he has a very good chance of making it. I went to a hall when in fire school last year in a college town, and the place was packed with college kids. Food is a definite plus also. Best of luck.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I was stationed in Seattle back in 1999, I got bit by the pool bug at the Garage pool hall. A former auto factory converted into a pool hall.

http://garagebilliards.com/mobile/

It was packed on weekends, menu was excellent, we would spend hours there.

This place sounds just like it and then some.

Great for the sport in pulling in young new minds.

Congrats to Scott Frost.

WillyCornbread

Break and One
Silver Member
"Then take a step into the sexy sleek (hot spot) lounge as we will have many different attractions for the ladies and men to do in there."

Nothing brings in the college kids like many different sexy attractions to do :)