The funeral for my only daughter, was today at 11:AM. She is gone, but not forgotten.

Alf Taylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm so sorry for your loss and pain..It''s not supposed to happen this way.
May the good Lord bless and keep her. Alfie

dougster26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As a father, this is one thing you hope you never have to experience. This is a terrible loss and we all feel your pain. Nothing we say can soothe the hurt you are feeling. Remember the good times you shared together. My condolences LNL, my heart aches for you and the pain that you are going through.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Keep praying for Mr. Lock & everyone else in their times on need.

Cap,

I just recently returned & noticed that I did not see any posts from you. I went to your page & found this very, very sad & bad news.

Please accept my very sincere condolences to you & your entire family for your loss.

You ALL will be in my prayers tonight & whenever I see anything to remind me of you.

Many of us have lost loved ones, but we should never have to experience the loss of our children.

Unfortunately, I know many that have had to go through this.

All of my sympathy goes out to you & your family.

Please keep in mind that your loss is her gain. Daddy's little Girl is certainly in a better place than we are here. Please take solace in that fact.

You will see her again & her beautiful smile. You will be able to kiss her & hug her again.

Please have Faith in that & in God. Please continue to live your life as your Daughter would want you to do.

Please don't let her down. She wants to see you smile again. Please smile for her whenever you think of her. It is what she would want.

God loves You. May He Bless You in Your Time of Need.

With Sincere Heartfelt Sorrow and Love,
Rick

Last edited:

JesseBfan

Motivation, where are u?
Silver Member
I can only imagine your pain

Please excuse me if I make a few mistakes in this post.

I wish to thank all of the AZB family members that said a prayer, gave condolences, kind words, and thoughts to me and my family. I had some tears in my eyes today. I am much better now though. A lot of family members and friends turned out for the funeral. May she rest in Peace. May God bless her soul.
I appreciate everyone on AZB. Thanks again.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Sorry for your loss, sir. Losing a child is something that should never happen. We should never outlive our offspring. Best wishes from my family.

Kevin

Alf Taylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my condolences

I'm very sorry about your loss. It wasn't supposed to happen this way. Our kids are supposed to bury us. As much as you miss her, know she is in good hands, Alfie

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry for your loss. The loss of one's parent is very tough but I would imagine that the loss of one's son or daughter would be even tougher. Thoughts and prayers with your family.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I wish I could say something, but I can't even begin to imagine how deep the pain cuts. I offer my deepest condolences, and will keep you in my thoughts.

Best of wishes,

Justin Hanson

HomerJay20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thoughts and prayers are with you LnL. I have an only child daughter so I know there aren't words to describe what you are going through.

1ab

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have my deepest sympathy. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
Please excuse me if I make a few mistakes in this post.

I wish to thank all of the AZB family members that said a prayer, gave condolences, kind words, and thoughts to me and my family. I had some tears in my eyes today. I am much better now though. A lot of family members and friends turned out for the funeral. May she rest in Peace. May God bless her soul.
I appreciate everyone on AZB. Thanks again.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Sorry for your loss. I didn't see this post until today. God bless her soul.