*****they are all dead*****

BJTyler

AzB Member
Silver Member
I have no idea how many can play pool, but there are dozens and dozens of fund managers (maybe even in the hundreds) that can play for that kind of dough. Of course that doesn't change the fact that this whole story has been complete fiction from the beginning, and anybody who at any point even wondered if it might possibly be true doesn't have much sense at all IMO.

Yes there are many hedge fund managers that can wager lots of money on any number of things. But I challenge you to find 5 that will wager that kind of "lumber" on their pool game! And then I challenge you to find 5 hedge fund managers that can play with some speed.

Trust me, the story would sound much better if it was a drug kingpin.

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Well, when that twelve rack run caught on security cam finally finds it way online that should put to rest that this is all factual.

The truth is ALWAYS stranger than fiction.

12 pack aint nothing...:rolleyes: I have a bunch of packages.....1s 2s 3s 4s 5s 6s 7s 8s......but this one day it happened....oh my friend...it was something.;)

like my buddy popcorn would say ....poetry in motion....sounded like he said poultry but I'm pretty sure it was poetry...he had this accent you see...things just sounded different when he said it.

AJC

On The Way Up
Silver Member
Please do us all a favor and go away. People like you are the ones that make pool look bad.

zpele

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please do us all a favor and go away. People like you are the ones that make pool look bad.

I disagree. This is the most entertaining load of bullshit I have heard in a while. I mean the ending is a bit contrived and cliche but the premise is pretty good.

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thnk it's a lot more likely that New York went bust playing an APA 5, fired an air barrel, lost, got his ass beat, and just came up with that story to bite you for two C-notes, Built....JMO.

BJTyler

AzB Member
Silver Member
I disagree. This is the most entertaining load of bullshit I have heard in a while. I mean the ending is a bit contrived and cliche but the premise is pretty good.

Not only was it entertaining, but it contained only slightly more BS than most threads on AZB!

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Yes there are many hedge fund managers that can wager lots of money on any number of things. But I challenge you to find 5 that will wager that kind of "lumber" on their pool game! And then I challenge you to find 5 hedge fund managers that can play with some speed.

Trust me, the story would sound much better if it was a drug kingpin.

The way you worded your statement says that there weren't ten hedge fund managers that could afford to bet that amount of money. You may have meant that there are not ten that could afford that bet and would be willing to bet that amount on pool, but that isn't the way you worded it.

In any case the story as a whole (starting with the very first thread about it) would still sound just as dumb if it had a drug kingpin instead of a fund manager though IMO (and on an unrelated side note there are probably fewer drug kingpins that could afford to play for that kind of cash than fund managers that could, although a higher percentage of drug kingpins probably play pool than fund managers). Nothing about his story has sounded even remotely realistic from the start, and it would take far more than small changes for it to even start resembling something believable. IMO the whole saga and story line has been really dumb from the very first line of the very first thread and is totally lacking in all value including any entertainment value.

BJTyler

AzB Member
Silver Member
The way you worded your statement says that there weren't ten hedge fund managers that could afford to bet that amount of money. You may have meant that there are not ten that could afford that bet and would be willing to bet that amount on pool, but that isn't the way you worded it.

In any case the story as a whole (starting with the very first thread about it) would still sound just as dumb if it had a drug kingpin instead of a fund manager though IMO (and on an unrelated side note there are probably fewer drug kingpins that could afford to play for that kind of cash than fund managers that could, although a higher percentage of drug kingpins probably play pool than fund managers). Nothing about his story has sounded even remotely realistic from the start, and it would take far more than small changes for it to even start resembling something believable. IMO the whole saga and story line has been really dumb from the very first line of the very first thread and is totally lacking in all value including any entertainment value.

Sorry, worded poorly... I meant there aren't ten who can play, let alone would bet that kind of money on their pool game.

Drug kingpins are far more likely to a) think they can play pool, b) wager stupid amounts on their pool game, and c) go on a murderous rampage with an assault rifle.

And in spite of this thread totally lacking any value, you still chose to contribute.;)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
who-said-that-10-unbelievable-quotes-from-microsoft-execs.jpg

chambalero

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard NY agreed to go with built_to_last and stay in his RV and they started to cook blue ice.

here's built_to_last aka heisenburg

Season_4_-_Heisenberg.jpg

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
If he just killed 2 people and one was his Buddy, why wouldn't he have called the cops then and there. He would have been caught red handed plus the bullet holes and spent shell casings would have been all over. Plus there most likely would have been traces of Blow found.

In the state of mind that you claimed the shooter was in, he wouldn't have been able to act fast enuff to get rid of all the evidence.

I have never read such a bunch of Honkus De Konkus all at once.

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ban guns.

Well, sh*#!
I WANTED this story to be true, but obviously that was a quixotic wish from the very beginning.

Dear Built to last, you have a very creative mind.
What is your muse?

So is the moral to all of this is that there are NO more unknown monsters?

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Goof = BS To The Last Drop, plain and SIMPLE.
I do have to admit though I've been reading these threads and did find them kinda funny; kinda like the 300 pound girl in a half shirt with the muffin top though lol