Today I will run

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thirty or more, at least twice, on my table with 3 and 7/8 inch corners and 4 and 3/8 inch sides and cloth from the turn of the century. Just thought I'd share.

14oneman

Straight, no chaser!
Silver Member
unknownpro said:
thirty or more, at least twice, on my table with 3 and 7/8 inch corners and 4 and 3/8 inch sides and cloth from the turn of the century. Just thought I'd share.

Good Luck!!! :thumbup:

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Let us know how that works out for you, some video would be nice...

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I Would love to be able to declare how many balls i will run for the day!

Wouldnt that be great !

Good luck on your goals for the day !:thumbup:

Steve

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thirty or more, at least 3 times. Yesterday I managed a 30, 36, and a 37, all ended by complete dogs. Scratched on the first 30 on a secondary breakout shot because I hit it very badly. Dogged very easy balls on the 36 and 37 while I was well in line. The table was dry so it was playing easy and I should concentrate better.

Thanks for the good wishes...

alinco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Marop said:

Maybe the "unknownpro" should wear a ski mask and bulky clothes when he shoots the video. Or else he won't be unknown anymore!

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got a 30, a 44, and a 32 today. The 44 is my new high run for this year after a 42 on the 2nd of January. I missed a very makeable but challenging ball along the bottom rail trying to break some balls out of the stack.

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
unknownpro said:
The table was dry so it was playing easy and I should concentrate better.

Thanks for the good wishes...

This describes exactly what gets me every time. Then I just start one-stroking for a while. It works. Calms me down and loosens me up after missing an easy shot.

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
42 or more.

Last thursday I did not play. Friday I ran three 29s before being interrupted to win a 10 ball set. Saturday I won another 10 ball set, then ran a forty-five shattering my previous high run this year of forty-four by an entire whole number. Sunday ran a forty-two.

Did not play Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday got a late start and ran two thiry-sevens.

Yesterday ran a 48 (my new new high for the year - woohoo! ) and ran into trouble trying to get the last two tied up balls broken out. Played a stupid shot trying to spin two rails for a breakout where I wasn't sure I could get it to bite enough but was hoping to have position on another ball if I missed the breakout. I couldn't have the right speed for both and wound up with neither of course. If you only have one basket I guess you should put all your eggs in it.

Last edited:

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
42 or more. Yesterday I got a 39 and a 44, missing both times into the side pocket. First one was just a dog with an easy out, the second was off angle slow roll cut that hit both points to tease me but the rest of the rack had a few problems.

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Marop said:

I am video challenged at the moment. That and I'm in invisible mode. But I have enjoyed watching yours! I think I've watched them all.

gwjackal

Paradigm Cue Sports
Silver Member
I run at least two balls every single morning, lol.

At least you support RON PAUL..... greenies for you.....

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yesterday I broke the first rack, had a slight masse shot in the side and made it. I almost raked the balls but found and made a good carom shot and got my 42 in the first inning. Should have had more. I played too tight and slow near the end and was lucky to get a pretty good shot on the 42nd ball. I could've gotten good on my break ball but I ran on top of it being sure not to let my cueball curve and dog the win. Bad choice of spin and speed, but at least I did make the ball.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
unknownpro said:

will you video it for us?

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Today I don't think I'll get a chance to play

straight pool. But i ran a 37, and a 51 (high for this year again!) on Tuesday... haven't played straight pool since, been hitting some 10 ball with a friend.

unicorncomputer

Possible scammer
Silver Member
Sounds like you are running pretty consistantly. Do you have any pointers to help in learning cue control? I can run a rack fairly well, but seem to have to pull out harder shots because my control isn't what it should be. Personal high in the last 6 months is 25 with 38 being my all time high run. I have been playing 10 Ball on a small local tour www.dominiakcuestour.com and straight on my own.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Unknown:

You know what would be funny, wear a panty hose over your head like Nickolas Cage in Raising Arizona and then run out from everywhere.

You'd be like the neighbor in Home Improvement - the guy who peers over the fence with his eyes and you can never see anything else.

I wanna see you run 44 with 3 3/4" pockets. Not saying you can't, I'm just saying I'm interested in sweating it. If you need help with the cam thing, let me know --- I'll mail you a webcam and we'll hook it up.

Dave