Tuscon family attorney help!

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can any one help me attain a family lawyer in Tuscon Ariz., my son is fighting for custody of his one year old son. Please pm me with any recommendations that you may have to help me with this. Thank you.

Bill Incardona

thebark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bill contact Mike traher. He is a pool player and Attorney. He can direct you. Harry Platis knows him.

DRW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bill contact Mike traher. He is a pool player and Attorney. He can direct you. Harry Platis knows him.
Mike's a good guy all around. Pretty impressive billiards between you and Paul G. the other night.:wink:

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is 1 reason AZ BILLIARDS is the best, no matter what we talk about or what someone needs, there is always fellow AZ ERS here to help!

Billy, I hope the best for your son, in this tough situation .

Last edited:

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is 1 reason AZ BILLIARDS is the best, no matter what we talk about or what someone needs, there is always fellow AZ ERS here to help!

Billy, I hope the best for your son, in this tough situation .

Yes, great forum, however fellow AZ ERS don't know how to read.
Billy specifically requested a PM, not a reply on the public forum.

When it comes to "throwing names around" in the legal world you have to be smart
and relegate that information to the PM. If you don't understand why, then there's no
sense in explaining it here.

I'm sure Billy outlined his request that way for a good reason.

The only thing I trust my fellow AZ ERS with is information on POOL
and nothing else.

It's simply because some of them are either too lazy to read or simply don't care about the important things in life. Go figure.

Hope you find the legal advice you need, Billy.
But my advice is to please go somewhere else for any legal referrals. Trust me on that one.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why the paranoia? It is a name and the only concern about another party knowing legal insider info would be if the mom got some potentially damaging info.

Whom is chosen to represent the dad is certainly not a necessary secret. I think she- and her counsel- would find out in an early chapter of the book.

Yes, great forum, however fellow AZ ERS don't know how to read.
Billy specifically requested a PM, not a reply on the public forum.

When it comes to "throwing names around" in the legal world you have to be smart
and relegate that information to the PM. If you don't understand why, then there's no
sense in explaining it here.

I'm sure Billy outlined his request that way for a good reason.

The only thing I trust my fellow AZ ERS with is information on POOL
and nothing else.

It's simply because some of them are either too lazy to read or simply don't care about the important things in life. Go figure.

Hope you find the legal advice you need, Billy.
But my advice is to please go somewhere else for any legal referrals. Trust me on that one.

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
Why the paranoia? It is a name and the only concern about another party knowing legal insider info would be if the mom got some potentially damaging info.

Whom is chosen to represent the dad is certainly not a necessary secret. I think she- and her counsel- would find out in an early chapter of the book.

Because it's a custody battle. 'Nuff said.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm with you Walter...especially since Billy knows Harry Platis...who has been an attorney for 100 yrs...as well as a pretty sharp poolplayer gambler! LOL Harry could likely steer Billy to the same guy, or someone else. :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

I disagree...not that I'd advocate att'y shopping here, but I don't see any potential negatives.

You do have me interested in hearing some supporting info. You wanna pm it?

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm glad you pointed out JUST ONE reason why it is better to keep CUSTODY BATTLE counsel information as secret as possible.
The LONGER information is kept by one party from the other, the better.
Most of you replying here just doesn't seem to get it.

*Who cares if Billy knows someone else (or how many years an attorney has practiced law)—that's not the point.
*The attorney is a good pool player? What kind of credentialing is that?!!

*BDORMAN, you got it right: it's a custody battle, 'nuff said.

Go do your homework, folks.
Law requires confidentiality (in as many aspects as possible) from the first complaint to the final judgment.

Stick to pool-playing, you all, and leave the legal stuff to someone else.
So you see, Black-Balled, it's not "paranoia"—it's called ethics and common sense.

Other people could give a SH** because it isn't THEIR problem. Again, go figure.

Last edited:

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm glad you pointed out JUST ONE reason why it is better to keep CUSTODY BATTLE counsel information as secret as possible.

*Who cares if Billy knows someone else (or how many years an attorney has practiced law)—that's not the point.

Law requires confidentiality (in as many aspects as possible) from the first complaint to the final judgment.

So you see, Black-Balled, it's not "paranoia"—it's called ethics and common sense.

Other people could give a SH** because it isn't THEIR problem. Again, go figure.

Seems like an innocent question and response boogey. Not sure why you got riled up, no need for explanation either.

Seems like you may have got burned in a family situation, for that I am sorry.

Best.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
The advice you should give your son Billy is to keep a cool head and be fair. These situations are very emotional. Whether or not he gets custody of the child, which may be out of your son's control, he can make a major difference in his son's life. The interests of the child really do need to come first. I know you've handled many tough situations in your life and from what I've seen you've done it very well.

Last edited:

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Mr. Incardona,

Would be dumb not to utilize his resources and relationships to garner the best legal council his money can buy! Someone here in the pool/billiard inner circle is more likely to provide more "Bang" for Mr. Incardona's buck??? He is much better off going with someone he "KNOWS" or someone via a "PERSONAL" referral.

I think if you ask Scott Frost who utilized the same technique finding a surgeon how good that worked out for him??? He was over joyed with how his situation turned out. Mr, Incardona figures it worked for Scott Frost then why not give it a try???

I also understand the "POINT" of lose lips sink ships. If the GIRL in the custody battle plays pool and reads the thread? She could retain the legal counsel before Mr. Incardona and force him to go with someone LESS qualified. Not a good thing! It is a awful small world and you don't know,who knows who?

The girls Father-inlaw is such a great pool player that she MUST have spent some time in the pool world and particularly on this site! I hope you get the point and DELETE the offending posts for Mr. Incardona's sake. I will do the same with this explanation as well.

KD

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Generally, I agree you are correct in that info should not be put out there prematurely.

So what if she knows he's getting a lawyer? Like I said, he isn't going to keep that private very long.

And the thought that she might jump on th better atty first is just silly. There are at least 9 good lawyers in Tucson :rolleyes: and the case will likely be decided either on its merits, or an insider deal between the opposing counsels. probably a combination of those 2, really.

Reads to me like you may be letting your own experience predetermine another's experience.

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The custody battle isn't between my son and his ..girlfriend (not married) it's between my son and the state of Arizona for custody rights. She has given up all her rights to custody to the state.

Thanks to all that replied,
Bill Incardona

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Billy here is to hoping your son gets a rolll... Seems like these days once the state gets there hooks in anything including children there can be no good come of it..... An attorney will be required because they are 1/2 the problem...

What do you call 2 attorneys at the bottom of the ocean???

A good start.....

Chris

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
The custody battle isn't between my son and his ..girlfriend (not married) it's between my son and the state of Arizona for custody rights. She has given up all her rights to custody to the state.

Thanks to all that replied,
Bill Incardona

Good luck Billy, thanks for the clarification.