Universal Tip Centralizer

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
I had a customer who wanted to replace a ferrule and save his old tip. Without The Centralizer this task would have been much more difficult! UTC saved me lots of time and effort already. And I have both versions of the tool :)
Thanks Olaf.

cuetips1000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
UTC15 Special Models

Thank’s for all the kind words about the UTCs. Nice to see that the tools work properly.

The latest load was shipped today; will finish more of them in the coming days; next shipping date is Friday.

BTW: Had some Brass rods going spare and was able to snatch some German Silver at a reasonable price. Built some UTC15 with that stuff.

If interested give me a PM with your PayPal info.

Thank’s for attention and kind regards.

Olaf

NB: Both of the UTC15 in German Silver are sold.
Brass version still available.

Last edited:

cuetips1000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finishing the remaining UTC15. Hope I don't have overlooked no one who has pre-ordered one. If so, please, give me a short PM with PayPal info..

Rest of the UTC18 will be finished next week.

Thank's for attention and kind regards.
Olaf

Last edited:

Palmetto cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Received my UTC package last week and I'm very happy with it! I've only installed 5 tips with it so far but it is very handy. Very happy with my purchase! Thanks Sir!!!!

danny turner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
centralizer

just received mine today and tried it out,works as advertised works perfectly,also precision made,if you have trouble getting tips on center then this tool is for you,its the nuts. great tool great price well worth it. thanks

dkjshark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great tool. I am really happy with the quality and ease of use. I highly recommend this tool.

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cannot wait you people are killing me with your happy satisfied customer posts. Everyday I stand next to my mail box and gaze out the street waiting. The mail lady is gonna ask for a restraining order. I have memorized the instruction videos. You folks who have recieved your tools don't know how lucky you are. I am so excited. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Olaf,

Got my tool today and I think your design is the tits.

Thanks for the videos on email and great customer service.

Man, moment and machine situation for sure. Great engineering.

Rick

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Hello Olaf,

I've seen this tip tool on A&Z for some time and decided I had to have one, so I ordered two. Received them today and I'm very impressed with the quality, and even better they work. Looking forward to using them in my day to day operations. Thanks again, keep me informed of any new tool ideas that you might have coming down the pipeline.

Joel Hercek

Can't get a much better endorsement than this. I want to order one and I don't even have a lathe. :)

rickycanplay

Great tool

The Universal Tip Centralizer is a well made precision tool. I couldn't be happier with the tool and the customer service was fantastic. It is easy to use and accurate. I do a lot of tips and this tool has made installation a lot easier. I highly recommend the Universal Tip Centralizer. (Thanks Olaf for the great service).

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
I have this tip centralizer, and when I ordered it you said you didn't have the larger diameter tool. Do you now have them again?

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have used one of these for several years & it is just a great tool.

Joel

JC

Coos Cues
It works well once it's centered which I found to be a pain.

Observation: It should just be built on center permanently to begin with or centered before shipping. Who's running a tailstock not centered with the headstock anyway? And if for some reason anyone is why would they be interested in a tool that exactly centers a tip when everything else they're doing is messed up? Over engineered IMO but nicely built.

JC

conetip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It works well once it's centered which I found to be a pain.

Observation: It should just be built on center permanently to begin with or centered before shipping. Who's running a tailstock not centered with the headstock anyway? And if for some reason anyone is why would they be interested in a tool that exactly centers a tip when everything else they're doing is messed up? Over engineered IMO but nicely built.

JC

My thinking is he made it adjustable as most drill chucks do not hold dead true through all the range. So making it adjustable gets around this issue. Also, most lathes have the tailstocks about 1 to 2 thou higher on the centreline. This in most cases is deliberate to allow for wear over the life time of the machine.
Olaf does make a great product taht is for sure.