US Open 9-ball updates thread..

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yapp makes a ball but hooked on one. Pushes out, Dennis takes it on and makes a good safe.Yapp hits on a jump but fails to make the one and Dennis hits a beautiful thin cross corner bank.Dennis runs to the5 then misses.Yapp,after the 5 wipes it’s feet finished it out . Six in a row. 8-5 Yapp

JC

Coos Cues
Fcuking pay some Youtuber or someone to hardcode score in the video for you so you can watch in future then
Obviously, we all know pool is in sxxtter, duh. It ain't major sports, it is what it is.
You ask for help and few folks here try to help you but instead you continue to be negative about it.
We are not your fcuking dogcatchers. :ROFLMAO:

If you unhappy about the Youtube free stream, please complain to Emily Frazer /Matchroom at any of their contacts/social media below:
https://www.instagram.com/emfrazer/?hl=en
https://www.facebook.com/emilyfrazersports
https://www.facebook.com/matchroompool/
Matchroom Multi Sport Ltd
Mascalls, Mascalls Lane,
Brentwood, Essex, England CM14 5LJ
+44 (0)1277 359 900
pool@matchroom.com
I didn't ask anyone for help. Especially you.

They offered it bless their hearts. I was simply pointing out how something so simple ruins a stream.

I did not have the time to watch during my working hours or I would have bought the stream but couldn't justify it for the little time I could spend watching.

If matchroom has no pride what do I care?

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You might not realise it, but that (in reverse) is how most English cricket fans feel about our new competition this summer, ha (essentially they appear to be trying to make it more Baseball like and no-one is really impressed)!!!
I didn't realize the word realize was spelled with an s. You Brits should learn proper English :)

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis makes two balls but loses the cue and pushes out to a long cut thatYapp doesn’t quite get safe on. Orcollo doesn’t get safe and Yapp plays a stone cold safe on a ball he could have made. Dennis gets the hit and gets safe. Yapp gets no hit. Dennis makes the three but butchers the four and Yapp plays safe Dennis gets hit but leaves a shot on four. Yapp makes four and kisses ball on long shot and it’s over 11-6

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dennis makes two balls but loses the cue and pushes out to a long cut thatYapp doesn’t quite get safe on. Orcollo doesn’t get safe and Yapp plays a stone cold safe on a ball he could have made. Dennis gets the hit and gets safe. Yapp gets no hit. Dennis makes the three but butchers the four and Yapp plays safe Dennis gets hit but leaves a shot on four. Yapp makes four and kisses ball on long shot and it’s over 11-6
Another good tournament for Dennis, but I know he will be disappointed. The U.S. Open is one he dearly wants to win. Congrats on new pool star Aloysius Yapp, a good guy who had been grinding away for several years before finally breaking through to the top echelon. You have to think that after beating Filler, Shane and Dennis, he will be the favorite in the finals no matter who he plays.

Last edited: