Users who change their user title to "banned" ...

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I know you must find this incredibly amusing.

I don't.

From now on, if you change your user title to "banned", I will go ahead and finish the job of banning you as soon as I see it.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member

I don't.

From now on, if you change your user title to "banned", I will go ahead and finish the job of banning you as soon as I see it.

Mike,

Some of us have had this for months. Do you want us to change our current title to something else?

Shawn

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I find "banned" confusing also....but I kinda understand it.

I've seen jalopies and off road vehicles with "ROLLED IT" painted on them...
....it's sorta announcing to the world that they are bad dudes who will take a chance.

Maybe on the sig line?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I agree. Banned is confusing. "Badass" or "Naughty Person" would be much better.

While we're at it don't even think of "Administrator" or god forbid "AzB Gold Mensch" dammit.

Last edited:

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
I agree. Banned is confusing. "Badass" or "Naughty Person" would be much better.

While we're at it don't even think of "Administrator" or god forbid "AzB Gold Mensch" dammit.

"Naughty Person" will certainly strike fear into the hearts of all mankind,
...or most kindergarteners

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Me impersonating Shatner "Must not,... make,... stupid, "joke" and get banned!!

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member

I don't.

I see that Rick has been banned again. Is there a specific reason? I'm neither for or against as much as I am curious.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
I cannot imagine why people are preferring Facebook over this forum these days... I just can't imagine why.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Here is a link to Find all posts by ENGLISH!. Follow it backwards and you will see the beginning of the end. Well of the latest chapter anyway:sorry:.

He was cited for several infractions:

"Stage 3 Bald Faced Malpropism" , "Medical Grade Bibical Blasphemy", "Spurious Analogies" and "Inappropriate Chain Yanking"

Here's the link:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=5550418#post5550418
Highlights include:

QUOTE ENGLISH!:

"Neil,

I was not going to say anything to YOU, but I can not contain myself due to your total crap.

Do you know what, "Thou shalt not bare false witness against thy neighbor" means.

Every time that you misstate what others have actually said or done you violate that commandment.
....THEN... YOU yank even harder on the toilet chain.

All Best Wishes for ALL

I would hope the mods gave him some credit for giving us his "Best Wishes" although I can see where one could confuse that with sarcasm.

philly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
He was cited for several infractions:

"Stage 3 Bald Faced Malpropism" , "Medical Grade Bibical Blasphemy", "Spurious Analogies" and "Inappropriate Chain Yanking"

Here's the link:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=5550418#post5550418
Highlights include:

QUOTE ENGLISH!:

"Neil,

I was not going to say anything to YOU, but I can not contain myself due to your total crap.

Do you know what, "Thou shalt not bare false witness against thy neighbor" means.

Every time that you misstate what others have actually said or done you violate that commandment.
....THEN... YOU yank even harder on the toilet chain.

All Best Wishes for ALL

I would hope the mods gave him some credit for giving us his "Best Wishes" although I can see where one could confuse that with sarcasm.

Tried to send a greenie your way but couldn't. Medical Grade Biblical Blasphemy. LOL