France?I’m not sure. It will be France. I not sure if the web is a thing over there
Maybe Germany too, I get a hankering for pork knuckle now and then.
Everywhere is connected now. Our kid is doing a study abroad. You upgrade the phone plan and everything is internet etc…. Not that you want to be on AZ at something cool in France… but post some pictures.I’m not sure. It will be France. I not sure if the web is a thing over there
Maybe Germany too, I get a hankering for pork knuckle now and then.
I’m not sure. It will be France. I not sure if the web is a thing over there
Maybe Germany too, I get a hankering for pork knuckle now and then.
If you ever get a chance, visit the Netherlands American Cemetery in Margraten. My uncle is buried there.I appreciate the all the tips and warnings.
This will be the sixth year in a row my wife and I have traveled to Europe.
Italy, Belgium and Spain were the first.
Then Türkiye and Greece.
Always spend a few days in Germany also.
We have a pit stop in Chicago to baby sit two of our Grandchildren and off to Paris Saturday night.
Always try and walk through a few pool rooms on my trips.

If you ever get a chance, visit the Netherlands American Cemetery in Margraten. My uncle is buried there.
I lived in Netherlands for a while and traveled around Europe, a lot on bicycle.
I was the first in my family to visit my uncle's grave. His widow, my mother's sister, went the following year.
Some guys have all the fun! Enjoy.
New York is the center of the Universe!If I remember correctly NYC, London and Paris are top of your list of great cities.
No. Wallace, Idaho has an official marker at the official center of the universe. Look it up.New York is the center of the Universe!
One Parisian version of German food is choucroute, from Alsace. Probably a pork knuckle in there somewhere:I’m not sure. It will be France. I not sure if the web is a thing over there
Maybe Germany too, I get a hankering for pork knuckle now and then.