varney cue for sale

emtguy

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought this cue from kevin a few months back. It's solid and hits like a champ. The shaft is 4.2 oz and there are no dings anywhere. i just have quit shooting pool for the most part. It's a awesome stick and i saved the post where i bought it from him so i could keep the details of the cue incase i ever sold it but i have deleted it i guess.. If anyone is interested im sure kevin will be glad to tell you what kinda wood its made of etc...The shaft is whats awesome!!

The tip has been changed but i cant remeber to which tip b/c my cousin(nineout is member name on here) did it and he bought the tip and installed it for me. These pics are the original ones kevin used in his post.

I will take 375.00 for it and buyer pays shipping. The shaft does need cleaning, i just dont have any shaft cleaning products or i would do it before shipping.
Cue is 19.2oz

Attachments

• 070705%20020a.jpg
    070705%20020a.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,054
  • 070705%20021a.jpg
    070705%20021a.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 557
  • 070705%20023a.jpg
    070705%20023a.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:

Brain71

Railbird
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
104   1   1
Does Varney build anything but "sneaky pete" type cues? Those are the only type cues I've ever seen from him. I had a jump break at one time that was pretty good. Hope to see some custom cues from him.

gwjackal

Paradigm Cue Sports
Silver Member
Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
Brain71 said:
Does Varney build anything but "sneaky pete" type cues? Those are the only type cues I've ever seen from him.

KV builds a cue you should be playing with, not collecting dust with....

Good luck with this sale wish I had the money I really need a new cue for the soon to be wife....

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
141   2   1
Brain71 said:
Does Varney build anything but "sneaky pete" type cues? Those are the only type cues I've ever seen from him. I had a jump break at one time that was pretty good. Hope to see some custom cues from him.

Yes I do.:) Take a look in the "Review" section here at AZ. On page 2 is a thread titled "Varney Cues" by Zcat27. Take a look at that thread....mutiple pages showing many pictures of the various styles of cues I have made. Enjoy!:)

emtguy

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This cue is awesome. Im tellin ya'll the 4.2oz shaft is the nuts! KV how bout helping me out and post the details of this cue such as the wood used for the butt, shaft etc... cue will be shipped in a case by the way. Its nuthing fancy but it will protect it.

Someody gonna get a deal on a great playing cue.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
emtguy said:
Me to. Wana buy it LOL
No thank you, but there used to be a bunch of people who loved him and his cues and would snatch them up immediately. I am sure one of them or someone will come by and buy it. Good luck :)

BVal

emtguy

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
this is a fine cue and there's no waiting to have it built. Maybe someone will take it soon.

Kevin, wana buy a cue?????? Save ya from having to build one more sometime ! LOL

pooldogue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
emtguy said:
this is a fine cue and there's no waiting to have it built. Maybe someone will take it soon.

Kevin, wana buy a cue?????? Save ya from having to build one more sometime ! LOL
DOH.................... Bump........:killingme:

emtguy

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
imax your pm is full. stick rolls perfect both way's. dont know for sure about pin. I think its a G 10 but pm kevin a link to this thread and ask him.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Varney Cues said:
Yes I do.:) Take a look in the "Review" section here at AZ. On page 2 is a thread titled "Varney Cues" by Zcat27. Take a look at that thread....mutiple pages showing many pictures of the various styles of cues I have made. Enjoy!:)

this is sure to help OP sell his cue:)

DelaWho???

Banger McCue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
emtguy said:

cincyman is looking for a Varney, you might want to give him a shout.

Banger

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
emtguy said:
I bought this cue from kevin a few months back. The shaft is whats awesome!!

Good luck with the sale.

You might want to hang on to t. It could soon be a collectors item.

Last edited: