Virtual Pool 4 Is Now Released

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As much fun as video games can be, I've never really enjoyed pool video games. When I play pool video games, I can't help but think that I could be doing the real thing instead. Maybe I'm in the minority.

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Video Games

Video games have helped to ruin pool! We have lost an entire generation of young players to video pursuits...they rather play on-line crap then taking the time and effort to learn the real sport of pool!

Wedge

John Novak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Video games have helped to ruin pool! We have lost an entire generation of young players to video pursuits...they rather play on-line crap then taking the time and effort to learn the real sport of pool!

Wedge

OMG Video games has done nothing at all to ruin pool.........

John Novak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I registered for VP4 online gratis - now how do I practice?

Just create room (challenge room) and play. You can always ask any on the admin's they are the ones in Red text. Also hit Crtl+z and cliclk the "Support" tab and look on the right side, there are a lot of "HOW TO" videos there. See you in the lobby

syphinhex

Registered

Wedge

Born in 1986.

The only 4 hobbies I have are guns, cars, video games and pool. I probably play 2-4 nights a week depending on how sick I am of being around my girlfriend. haha So not an 'entire' generation.

9balldotcom

Best billiard sim you can play its that simple.It wil improve your real life game and now at no cost to you ,you can try it and test it out.Youll soon see