Welcome, Fatboy. You last visited: 01-04-2014 at 08:08 PM

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
Thanks for showing up just when I needed you.
I am getting heckled a lot for being successful
and needed to have some of the heat taken away.

Those folks don't know that I drive my old 1996
Subaru with 296k miles on it more than anything
else in my "Stable". My kid and I are gearing up
to build Rat-Rods (the latest Craze) and I'll be
driving one of them in the near future.

As I stated in another thread recently .....

" Money isn't Evil ... People are Evil "

Welcome Back, and Please Join In.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brings

I 'll tell you one thing that Eric does for sure is bring out the best. I have read several post here by AZ ers that have not posted in awhile , it seems Fatboy brought them out. Good job Eric.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
say what you like as i will not read this thread.

I may not bet on the other but I would bet on this one.

No one cares about your money Eric or having their noses rubbed in it. Glad you are happy and healthy as that was most members wishes for you in your absence.

I have a Taxi Plate and a fishing boat. I couldn't be happier and wouldn't change one thing in my life. Other than my busted up back and leg that I will be forced to live with for the rest of my life. Money can't buy your health altho I wish it could, I would dispose of what I have in an eye blink.

If that was your purpose, to pop in and let everyone know that the Biz on the Street was wrong, mission accomplished. Have a good life.

Say hello to Johnny Depp's tattoo artist for us, the next time you see him.

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
How many times do I have to tell ya Poca, Biz on the Street, not Biz in the Street.

Could somebody move this to NPR where it belongs?

It doesn't even belong there Banks.

Just noticed, my Gold ran out. I must be broke.

Last edited:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Having that much money and losing it all that quick is possible but highly unlikely. But regardless, my first thought is so what if they thought you were broke, what difference would it make and why should it bother you? How much money somebody has is down the list at about 10,647th on things you judge a man by, or things that are important about a person. Just my opinion.

Well said. Only a fool judges a man by the size of his bank account.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Eric:

thank you for resurfacing, to address the 50%+/+ herein who were genuinely concerned for your health & reached out to you in the past month.

check your PMs.
PL & KK9

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well said. Only a fool judges a man by the size of his bank account.

What if they man WANTS to be judged by his bank account, thus the reason for constantly brining up in conversation?

Who is the fool in that scenario ???

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
I don't care what you guys think so I am going to create a thread telling you that I don't care because I care about you knowing that I don't care. Thanks.

Banks

Banned
Those who "rail on" about the evils of money are destined to Never have any.

The same can be said about those that ignore class as a part of their character. Besides, nobody here said that money is "evil", unless I missed something. They're saying that he's nothing more than a inferiority/superiority complex wrapped up in a bank account. I've spent a large part of my life around money in one form or another. When somebody feels that money defines them, that means they've got little else to offer as a person. Even Ayn Rand didn't define her characters by what they had, they were defined by what they did and what they created.

Reardon is the teacher.

I don't care what you guys think so I am going to create a thread telling you that I don't care because I care about you knowing that I don't care. Thanks.

Can I be your frienemy?

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member

Uh, Yeah ... Wish I had a "genius" IQ ... See there, now I'M jealous of YOU .