West Coast Cue Show Coming Soon!!!

Wccs

cyrex said:
We will definitely be posting up an official announcement early next week with all the details and contact info. We've gotten tremendous support and enthusiasm from all the cuemakers and collectors so far. Stay tuned.... :grin:

This will be a great time. We are working out the final arrangements, but we hope to have quite a few exhibitors and a good attending crowd. Rex and I wanted to do something out here, as most of the action seems to be back East.

PM Rex or I for information, and Stay Tuned!!
 
Please keep one (1) table open for some fun & games!

DJKeys said:
This will be a great time. We are working out the final arrangements, but we hope to have quite a few exhibitors and a good attending crowd. Rex and I wanted to do something out here, as most of the action seems to be back East.

PM Rex or I for information, and Stay Tuned!!

I think this will be a great event......can we keep one table open for some action??? :)
 
The event will be in San Ramon, CA, about 30 miles East of SF. I don't think that will be an issue. We want to keep one table open so attendees can hit with cues, no problem with a little action. This may go way later than planned!
 
cyrex said:
We will definitely be posting up an official announcement early next week with all the details and contact info. We've gotten tremendous support and enthusiasm from all the cuemakers and collectors so far. Stay tuned.... :grin:
I think this is a great idea! if i can help you guys with any thing, like a cue to give a way or somthing let me know!
 
the Iccs show

Worminator said:
Zim,

I would say the Oct ICCS in KC would fit the bill...
the ICCS is a political JOKE,Bill stroud with his high and mighty self proclaimed collector show. i would sponser any show put on by any one trying to do somthing good for the industry! but the iccs is Bills boys club. he even had the gonads to tell me 3 years in a row that i could not display because i was a (Dealer) what a joke!. lets see who will be displaying this year (and nothing aginst these people ,just the pompas asX running it) martyne (chalkers)-ken (highend cues)-jamie (new2ucues)-keith (walton cues)-tony (martino cues)-mark (classic cues)-lucky (Ilove cues)-matt(cueaddicts) just to name a few and dick(billiardcue declined ).its a good thing that dealers cant display cvause they might try to sell a cue LOL LOL! Cyrex what ever i can do for your show i will go over and above just let me know?if my calanders are done ill donate some of those to your displayers or somthing!you should have ernie G come down and show some of the things he is working on!
 
I'm donating a couple sets of Joint Protectors, for drawing or what ever. I also hope to be there , with J/ps and maybe a few home grown cues. Hopeing to meet some of the people we converse with daily. JIm
 
where to post

You are wondering about posting here.Here is where you belong. You a one of the most popular dealers on this site and you are considered a friend to all.
TOMMIE
 
hey sorry guys pms cleared and im sorry its taken awhile to respond. we will be back to work in just a few days. our new shops almost complete!! setting up lathes and equipment right now. thanks, kevin mcclain
 
Wccs

Well, I didn't want to print your name out here... but since you asked.. :D

You're presence is being requested by EVERYONE!! (Yes, EVERYONE!)
 
Bill Grassley just sent two Cornerstone Custom Cues leather jackets for door prizes!!!! There will be others as well, but these are really cool!!

Bump for the show!!!
 
Back
Top