What is your pool nickname and why?

DavidMNienow

Glamour Dave
Silver Member
Mine is Glamour Dave because when I'm not spending time making glamour shots at the pool table, I'm spending my time taking glamour shots of my hot model clients.

Captain Dan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As the name suggests, Captain Dan. Also known as the Big 'Un, as I'm 6'2" and 300+lb.

Daniel

BillyKoda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Trophy Boy" all because I won the local American Legion trophy my very first year (some guys been trying for 10 years they tell me). It is the ugliest trophy on the face of the earth and they just won't let me forget about it.

BK

Eagleshot

Mark Nanashee
Silver Member
The Glove - People at the pool room made fun of me for weeks when I started wearing it

Nanchez - A friend of mine is a local player named Alberto Juan and they thought it was funny to make my name sound Mexican

Supernanchez - From time to time I wear a Superman T-shirt & see above

johnnychokesalot - Obvious

Bye - Obvious

Hector Martinez - My road name

H

hi-lighter

they call me A$$h0le because I am the king of 3 foul...:)

Snorks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One guy is ATM because everytime he plays, he goes to the ATM to get the other guy his money.... Nevermind, that might be me.

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
When I was young it was "Great Scott" as in my last name and in my local bar when I use to drink, called Marsh Creek Tavern, it was "m.c. fats".
Now that I have my pool room and work all by myself they call me what else but "the houseman"

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
As a teenager it was always "The Emperor", because I was the "emperor" on the baseball team kangaroo court from Little League to college (breakup may have noticed I have always had a penchant for picking on the less gifted).

Now everyone who checks out AZB is calling me Williebetmore (go figure), because, of course, it is the first thing any good pool player asks when he sees my pool game.

hippiepool

Banned
Williebetmore said:
As a teenager it was always "The Emperor", because I was the "emperor" on the baseball team kangaroo court from Little League to college (breakup may have noticed I have always had a penchant for picking on the less gifted).

Now everyone who checks out AZB is calling me Williebetmore (go figure), because, of course, it is the first thing any good pool player asks when he sees my pool game.
you can probably guess mine ....ask at a.p. billiards

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On 8' Tables????????

Snapshot9 said:
Had 3 or 4 in 44 years of shooting, but 'Snapshot' was given to me by Skeet Bushor, publisher of the Indianapolis Billiard News and tournament director at that time. He liked to give out handles to most of the better
players, and when I beat Brian Groce in the finals of a qualifier tournament
(on 8 foot tables), he gave me my current nickname.

Here in Wichita, some were calling me 'Scott the Shot', but we have another Scott here that plays well, Scott Brown, and they were calling him that too, so I have kind of gone back to 'Snapshot' more.
Would have been at the Billiard Cafe? I haven't seen Skeet but once I think since that place closed up. I won one of those Open tournaments he ran there. Waldo got 2nd and Steve Oaks got 3rd.

My pool team calls me CRASH, because I bump into balls when playing shape.

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Barbara said:
My pool name is "Dances With Boti".;) :rolleyes: :eek:

Barbara
Every time I almost get it put out of my mind, you go and remind me . . . :( :p

"Little Scott" or something derogatory. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Barbara

Wilson deleted my avatar
Silver Member
ScottR said:
Every time I almost get it put out of my mind, you go and remind me . . . :( :p

"Little Scott" or something derogatory. :rolleyes:

My Indian name is "Doesn't Spill Martini No Matter How Filled It Is".:cool: :D

Barbara

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
gamblers call me Santa Claus

Gamblers call me Santa Claus, danged if I know why. I ain't fat or jolly and I never wear red. One of life's little mysteries . . .

Hu

pollux

for hire
Silver Member
evil tongues refer to me as 'cowboy' due to my propensity for weird combos instead of easy shots, rather than my instroke cowboy case...

i still like it, though. :)

RickBrazil

Rick Ricardo
Silver Member
Hey Cory; Im sorry about that guy, now, that my jaws are less sore and i quit laughingmy brazilianass off; I admit that was REALY FUNNY.
Congrats.
Rick

RickBrazil

Rick Ricardo
Silver Member
Nicknames HUH

Ok now lets see, the capitain of my team call me Brazilian Rabbit , and is a cute little nick...... I guess is because i just cant stay the F**K down after my shots...:eek:

sicbinature

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Best Name

I have a friend here in Dallas who is still pretty much completly unknown, and he plays lights out. Everyone who knows who he is calls him Godstroke. Just about the best name i have ever heard. Me, dont have one yet.

Randy Bailey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Re; Nicknames & why

Beatle, my lsst name is Bailey, as in funny papers, Beetle Bailey. A friend of mine called me that about 45 years ago. he spelled it BEATle because I had BEAT a few players in the pool room. Beatle.........