What's the best cue you've ever shot with?

naji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
House cue, or any other cue that you had chance to know how it behaves when English is applied at different bridge length. Make sure it is nice and smooth.

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
Scruggs and a close second to an ivory jointed Gina.

You need to try them, not all cues by the same maker play the same.

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
+1 for South West... I THOUGHT my favorite was my full spliced Hill /w micarta ferrules but now it plays second fiddle to my SW. It's pretty much magical.

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
Not talking about looks, but playability, hit, feel....

Tie with my Jim Buss and my Greg Pierce.

I know it seems odd that I didn't say a GinaCue, a Richard Black, a Szambotti, Joss West, and Black Boar and I've hit with all of those over the years. I just like the Jim Buss and the Greg Pierce the best so far. Perhaps I will change my mind when my new Bender arrives.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My beloved Lucasi of course.
Now to be real. I had a Meucci in the mid 80's that was magic in my hands.
But the pure best hitting cue was a Gus Szamboti that I got to play with but not own.And the McFadden I have now plays so smooth it's like silk.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my masonh, bryan mordt and gilbert j/b are next on the list in that order. i played with a really great sw years ago but imo dollar for dollar any of the other cues are more cue for the money

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
This one that was a friends, till he sold it.

Attachments

• Cue14.jpg
    Cue14.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 533
  • Cue13.jpg
    Cue13.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 543
  • Cue11.jpg
    Cue11.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 545
  • Cue8.jpg
    Cue8.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 541

phread59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I shot a few with a nice old Scruggs with a stack leather wrap. It was stone sweet. That and yes, you guessed it,, My Josie.

Mark Shuman