Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Did anyone post paypal for Jerimy?

Ken

Not yet. Hopefully he checks out the thread again. And if you do see this J chambers please don’t feel awkward about the situation, you did a true solid and I (we) want to do one too.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Have you had RKC do work for you? If not, then stay out of it.

Wow....really???

RKC has never done any work for me (and NEVER will). That said, I was raised to believe that if someone was/is wronged, that I should join the fight for the side of the one who was wronged, to help in the fight against bad people who do evil.

To sit on my hands and do nothing here would be paramount to me not giving a crap about a good and righteous pool "brother".

Most of us here on AZB consider our community "family" that takes care of and looks after one another. This is not the first thread, nor will it be the last thread where our community lashes out against someone who has wronged someone else.

If you don't have what it takes to aid in the fight for a "family" member who has been wronged, then maybe you should be the one to "stay out of it".

Maniac

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome. Good to know. Maybe this thread will finally die off.

Why should it? So people can forget and he can come slinking back and go back to insulting people and screwing new victims?

No forgiveness without repentance.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow....really???

RKC has never done any work for me (and NEVER will). That said, I was raised to believe that if someone was/is wronged, that I should join the fight for the side of the one who was wronged, to help in the fight against bad people who do evil.

To sit on my hands and do nothing here would be paramount to me not giving a crap about a good and righteous pool "brother".

Most of us here on AZB consider our community "family" that takes care of and looks after one another. This is not the first thread, nor will it be the last thread where our community lashes out against someone who has wronged someone else.

If you don't have what it takes to aid in the fight for a "family" member who has been wronged, then maybe you should be the one to "stay out of it".

Maniac

Reread the whole thing, not just the part you quoted. It was NOT a defense of the miscreant. You either misread it or stopped reading too soon.

"I wouldn’t waste my piss on him if he was burning..." is kind of a dead giveaway.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why should it? So people can forget and he can come slinking back and go back to insulting people and screwing new victims?

No forgiveness without repentance.
The OP's situation has been rectified. No point in beating a dead horse. I'm pretty,no, dead sure that everyone on AZ by now knows what went down. I don't see RKC coming back on AZ.

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
The OP's situation has been rectified. No point in beating a dead horse. I'm pretty,no, dead sure that everyone on AZ by now knows what went down. I don't see RKC coming back on AZ.

This has happened before and he did come back again and again and again.
HE WILL BE BACK. ITS LIKE TRYING TO THROW AWAY AN OLD BOOMRANG.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Reread the whole thing, not just the part you quoted. It was NOT a defense of the miscreant. You either misread it or stopped reading too soon.

"I wouldn’t waste my piss on him if he was burning..." is kind of a dead giveaway.

The way it reads is that he was telling garczar to stay out of the thread if he hadn't had any work done for him by RKC, after he posted what he said after quoting garczar.

This is the way he SHOULD have written it: If anyone posting on this thread has never had any work done for them by RKC, then they should not be posting on this thread.

His point would have come across better without quoting garczar.

By quoting garczar and then writing what he did, it read like it was an attack on garczar. I was only "watching his back".

I still stand behind everything I said, no matter who reads it.

Maniac

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
And...for the record, the people who are posting that we are "beating a dead horse" are beating a dead horse with a dead horse. It's been said that we are beating a dead horse by more than a few posters, so.....

Besides that, the horse I'm beating isn't dead yet. I checked its pulse...it still has one. :thumbup:

IMO, the horse will die when Glen gives the OP back his rails and refunds him his money....regardless of what Jerimy has done for the OP.

Tied to the whipping post
tied to the whipping post
tied to the whipping post
Sometimes I feel like I'm dyin' :eek:uttahere:

Maniac

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

NO! The OP's situation has NOT been rectified!

The OP is the VICTIM, NOT THE PERPETRATOR! This matter is unresolved and it should be an OPEN TOPIC until complete restitution is made.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member

You must know something the rest of us do not.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You must know something the rest of us do not.
He got rails didn't he? The horse has long left the barn on the RKC deal. Will any more post on this thread magically made him do the right thing? Seriously doubt it. My last one. Glad J. fixed him up.

BlackMDX

Registered
I think this thread should continue until the OP has his money and rails back or Glen is selling pencils on a street corner! His actions are criminal!