Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry the OP has to go through this.... I have a similar story/history with Glen and others have as well. Will be very interesting to read his excuses this time and how its all the OP's fault. He's not replying now, but I can guarantee you he will....

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Conspiracy theory #17. A while back RKC went to China to hustle glue and give
recover lessons to the Chi-Coms. He's now laying in the back of his truck suffering stage four of the Coronavirus.

As outlandish as this or other theory's may be, it is more believable than whatever excuse the snake comes up with when he does surface again.

Here is his 'China' thread. After May, the month he was supposed to go, he gives NO details of his alleged trip and in fact never comes out clearly and says he went. Maybe it's somewhere else-I don't research him.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=485534&page=5

Last edited:

JazzboxBlues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok this is a little crazy here. Not sure what is going on here but I'm going to chime in. I myself have been pretty late getting few things done for people I will not skirt around that. Sometimes things just seem to work out that way in this field. Im making no excuses by any means for Glen. There are many things I don't agree with him on pool tables, but I feel he should at the least make contact and figure it out. When there is money on the line and a table is unplayable thats very frustrating for a customer. I will stick my neck out here a little out of sympathy for the issue. Obviously something is either wrong with Glen or he doesn't have the funds to reimburse. Either way just let the customer know. I have a few sets of rails I have yet to make for customers but if you would like me to build you a set I will do so to whatever specs you like. I can assure you that they will play far superior to what you would be getting rebuilt. I also have a used set I could send you if wanted. Either way I will do so at no charge to you. So we can get you playing as soon as possible. I will have Glen owe me or if he refunds you..... you can square up with me then. The deposit would be more than enough for a new set from me. Im by no means trying to drum business.... I'm busy enough. just some things are difficult all around and perhaps this could help alleviate both sides. Sincerely, JerImy. (708)574-9888 (I would be happy to send you pics of my work if your skeptical)

Very generous and kind of you. The original poster has gone a long time without his table. I’m sure he’d like to be playing on it. Thanks for stepping up. If my pool table was not functional I’d be besides myself. Playing on mine is part of my daily routine. I’m going to want new cloth on my table in the coming months. You have earned my business.
Dean

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

johnnyaims

Registered
Jerimy,

This is an outstanding offer and a selfless act on your behalf. Actions like this restore my faith in humanity!

Thank you!!

Very generous and kind of you. The original poster has gone a long time without his table. I’m sure he’d like to be playing on it. Thanks for stepping up. If my pool table was not functional I’d be besides myself. Playing on mine is part of my daily routine. I’m going to want new cloth on my table in the coming months. You have earned my business.
Dean

I talked with Jerimy this afternoon and it looks like he's going to get my table back together again better than it ever was. To say I'm grateful would be an understatement, I'm humbled by his generosity, selflessness and will to bring sunshine to my dark situation.

With heartfelt acknowledgement, Thank You Jerimy!

Thank you everyone here, for your considerations in this matter. May whatever Glen Hancock is going through bring him to where he wants to be...

God Bless Everyone

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jerimy,

You are a very special man. In a world of angry, selfish prima donnas and phony, covetous wannabees, you are a shining beacon of light. Your actions are a testament to the Golden Rule, and will provide a gleaming example of how brothers should treat brothers, friends should treat friends, and how small business men should conduct themselves in the open market. You are a modern day Good Samaritan. The bar you have set may be too high for others to touch, but you have built it, and I believe they one day will come.

I've never wanted to live in Illinois, but if I did, I would want to be close to your shop. You have set a new standard, and I admire you for it. God be with you.

With respect,

Boxcar

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
My simple message to Glen is "your word is your bond" and without your word you have nothing! A man is only as good as his word!

Glen, you can come on here with some crazy story about the trauma you've been through but nobody cares to hear it anymore. You can also tell us that it really doesn't matter because you have so much work waiting for you. It does matter! You are making yourself persona-non-grata in the pool world if that is what you want. At this point in time all your stories about changing the pool world with your riches from glue sales means absolutely nothing! No one in their right mind would ever believe anything you say after this latest fiasco.

To be blunt Glen, you're a fake and a sham. I was once in your corner but now I want nothing to do with you. There is no excuse (although I'm sure you'll come up with something) for how you treated this man. I don't like liars and cheats no matter how talented you are. Your skills as a pool table mechanic mean nothing anymore! :shakehead:

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
My simple message to Glen is "your word is your bond" and without your word you have nothing! A man is only as good as his word!

Glen, you can come on here with some crazy story about the trauma you've been through but nobody cares to hear it anymore. You can also tell us that it really doesn't matter because you have so much work waiting for you. It does matter! You are making yourself persona-non-grata in the pool world if that is what you want. At this point in time all your stories about changing the pool world with your riches from glue sales means absolutely nothing! No one in their right mind would ever believe anything you say after this latest fiasco.

To be blunt Glen, you're a fake and a sham. I was once in your corner but now I want nothing to do with you. There is no excuse (although I'm sure you'll come up with something) for how you treated this man. I don't like liars and cheats no matter how talented you are. Your skills as a pool table mechanic mean nothing anymore! :shakehead:

Thank you for taking the words right out of my mouth. I have known RKC longer than anyone on AZ has known him. He has been the same forever and will never change.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen reminds me of an old saying I used to hear from my mom all the time.."beware of those whose halos are too tight".

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
This thread has been a whopper! Glen will either never show his face again on AZB or jump back in with the biggest BS story of all time. Having said that I do hope that a serious injury or illness is not the problem. However, there are many members that do know how to get in touch with the snake and I would think have alerted him to this thread so who knows. A snake is always a snake.

Reactions: JC

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I took no offense it was intended to be satire as was noted I have never met Glen but had 2 telephonic conversations with the guy and could tell he was full of crap. The first conversation did sound like it was to good to be true, and spoke with someone else about the conversation and they told me not to get my hopes up, and sure enough Glen went back on his word but went on to tell me how he was single handedly going to save Netflix, Diamond pool tables along with pool in general, so after reading other of his posts it wasn’t hard to figure the guy out. It’s good to see that others in the pool world will help the O P resolve the issue. It is guys like Glenn that continue to give this sport a black eye.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dean

I talked with Jerimy this afternoon and it looks like he's going to get my table back together again better than it ever was. To say I'm grateful would be an understatement, I'm humbled by his generosity, selflessness and will to bring sunshine to my dark situation.

With heartfelt acknowledgement, Thank You Jerimy!

Thank you everyone here, for your considerations in this matter. May whatever Glen Hancock is going through bring him to where he wants to be...

God Bless Everyone

I love a happy ending. :wink:

Top rule of all business, under the gold (or platinum) rule. UNDERpromise, and
OVERperform. Right alongside that is honesty..... ALWAYS. Lot of people on here
That follow those rules. Tap tap tap to them.

Td

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread has been a whopper! Glen will either never show his face again on AZB or jump back in with the biggest BS story of all time. ....

227.jpg

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it would be good to make this a sticky. Titled "RKC's method of operation"

The OP has been dealing with this for 7 months. Glen has been active on here up until a few days before this post was started. So presuming that maybe Glen is not responding do to some illness or something doesn't hold up. For 7 months he's been on here posting, mostly flaming other members with his self appraised superiority, but enough is enough ! He's had more than enough time to honor his word and resolve this issue with the OP !

I don't think anyone likes to be involved with threads like this, but how many times do we witness Glen do this and never take any responsibility for his actions? Nope, he'll just get back on here and make excuses, never apologizing for anything he's done.

So Glen, if you come back on here crying about how everyone's out to get ya, you deserve it ! You brought it on yourself !

No amount of skill or talent gives you the right to treat people the way you do!
For your own health and wellbeing, I hope you figure it out soon.

oldroller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it would be good to make this a sticky. Titled "RKC's method of operation"

The OP has been dealing with this for 7 months. Glen has been active on here up until a few days before this post was started. So presuming that maybe Glen is not responding do to some illness or something doesn't hold up. For 7 months he's been on here posting, mostly flaming other members with his self appraised superiority, but enough is enough ! He's had more than enough time to honor his word and resolve this issue with the OP !

I don't think anyone likes to be involved with threads like this, but how many times do we witness Glen do this and never take any responsibility for his actions? Nope, he'll just get back on here and make excuses, never apologizing for anything he's done.

So Glen, if you come back on here crying about how everyone's out to get ya, you deserve it ! You brought it on yourself !

No amount of skill or talent gives you the right to treat people the way you do!
For your own health and wellbeing, I hope you figure it out soon.
Where is he...who gives a shit?

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
it all comes from people willing to pay for services in advance. you pay after you receive the work and its done properly.
the old adage of " if you want a bad job pay in advance" holds true in most cases.

glen is not a cheat. if no one paid in advance he would be getting the work done on time as with most of the stick makers that have screwed over so many on here.