Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

BlackMDX

Registered
I say this with true sincerity Y'all need to give Mr. Glenn a break, he needs to charge in advance of all the work he does so that he can feed the huge ego that he has so that he can jump in to a closet and put on his tights and cape to fly all around saving pool single handedly! He could be in saving mode for Netflix, promoting his glue, and buying out half of Diamond tables so that pool can survive long after he is gone, and in fact he could be sitting for the artist that will create the bronze statue of him also now as everyone is bad mouthing the dude so give him a break will Ya.

I wonder how understanding you would be if someone had taken your money and rails, then dropped off the face of the earth for seven months!

There is nothing wrong with asking for payment in advance, and even being a month late can be excused, but he has the OP’s money and rails, and is six months late without even the courtesy of a explanation. And you think he should be cut some slack! I think a good old fashioned law suit might give this crook a better understanding of the meaning of ethics.

Glen does not deserve “a break”. I follow a number of hobby forums, and on every one there is always someone who is extremely knowledgeable, but has become so full of themselves that they can only be described as condescending, arrogant, pompous jerk!

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In a way, there actually has been a bright side to all of this, except for Johnny, of course. And that is we have not had to hear any ramblings from Glen, since this all started.

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder how understanding you would be if someone had taken your money and rails, then dropped off the face of the earth for seven months!

There is nothing wrong with asking for payment in advance, and even being a month late can be excused, but he has the OP’s money and rails, and is six months late without even the courtesy of a explanation. And you think he should be cut some slack! I think a good old fashioned law suit might give this crook a better understanding of the meaning of ethics.

Glen does not deserve “a break”. I follow a number of hobby forums, and on every one there is always someone who is extremely knowledgeable, but has become so full of themselves that they can only be described as condescending, arrogant, pompous jerk!

That was satire.

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If I sent my wifes jewels to a jeweler I would expect them back, same with lawnmower, and my 66 GTO., and I would get them back with problems solved in an agreed on time. Unless I was using this Cobra guy to fix 'em. Then that's were the shit comes in sometimes causing otherwise good folks to go to jail.
Where I'm from these folks are known as no-account, sorry, lying sacks of country shit. The folks taking up for him do you also take up for other trades doing the same; example Carpenter takes $35,000.00 for up front and materials then just moseys on to another town with another though about the 35,000.00 customer. Basically the same thing. Those that don't agree are doing something similar or either wanting to or planning to. IMO

That reminds me. Remember the guy on here about a year ago calling out a cuemaker for bad work and claiming he paid the guy in jewelry? Wondered whatever became of that.

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was a joke. It is based on a recent conversation with Glen in a thread in which he said I was a dunce and a nincompoop for claiming that any size other than 2 1/4 existed for pool. That was after I had produced a Brunswick catalog with sizes up to 2 5/16 and of course down to 2".

You need to keep up.:grin: Here you go: https://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=6568860&postcount=28

Thanks again, Bob, that was an entertaining thread; I can't believe I missed it.

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter

You gots to stop reading just the first sentence Black!

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A lot of regulars here often have a large group of friends and fans coming to their defense when things go wrong. Not RKC apparently...

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A lot of regulars here often have a large group of friends and fans coming to their defense when things go wrong. Not RKC apparently...

With the snake ghosting the issue it’s hard for anyone to come to his defense.

All joking aside one guy here is getting totally screwed by the snake. That sucks. Time to man up snake

BlackMDX

Registered

Sorry Ron, I did not read all your message. I reacted to what looked like another undeserved defense post. I’ll leave my post as a response to those who dismiss this behavior as “Glen just being Glen”.

I have no doubt that when he decides to stop blessing the world with his unparalleled skills, life will go on and tables will continue to be repaired by equally capable mechanics who simply go about their work without all the hype!

rails

Ok this is a little crazy here. Not sure what is going on here but I'm going to chime in. I myself have been pretty late getting few things done for people I will not skirt around that. Sometimes things just seem to work out that way in this field. Im making no excuses by any means for Glen. There are many things I don't agree with him on pool tables, but I feel he should at the least make contact and figure it out. When there is money on the line and a table is unplayable thats very frustrating for a customer. I will stick my neck out here a little out of sympathy for the issue. Obviously something is either wrong with Glen or he doesn't have the funds to reimburse. Either way just let the customer know. I have a few sets of rails I have yet to make for customers but if you would like me to build you a set I will do so to whatever specs you like. I can assure you that they will play far superior to what you would be getting rebuilt. I also have a used set I could send you if wanted. Either way I will do so at no charge to you. So we can get you playing as soon as possible. I will have Glen owe me or if he refunds you..... you can square up with me then. The deposit would be more than enough for a new set from me. Im by no means trying to drum business.... I'm busy enough. just some things are difficult all around and perhaps this could help alleviate both sides. Sincerely, JerImy. (708)574-9888 (I would be happy to send you pics of my work if your skeptical)

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok this is a little crazy here. Not sure what is going on here but I'm going to chime in. I myself have been pretty late getting few things done for people I will not skirt around that. Sometimes things just seem to work out that way in this field. Im making no excuses by any means for Glen. There are many things I don't agree with him on pool tables, but I feel he should at the least make contact and figure it out. When there is money on the line and a table is unplayable thats very frustrating for a customer. I will stick my neck out here a little out of sympathy for the issue. Obviously something is either wrong with Glen or he doesn't have the funds to reimburse. Either way just let the customer know. I have a few sets of rails I have yet to make for customers but if you would like me to build you a set I will do so to whatever specs you like. I can assure you that they will play far superior to what you would be getting rebuilt. I also have a used set I could send you if wanted. Either way I will do so at no charge to you. So we can get you playing as soon as possible. I will have Glen owe me or if he refunds you..... you can square up with me then. The deposit would be more than enough for a new set from me. Im by no means trying to drum business.... I'm busy enough. just some things are difficult all around and perhaps this could help alleviate both sides. Sincerely, JerImy. (708)574-9888 (I would be happy to send you pics of my work if your skeptical)

Wow! Fabulous, nice f you to offer this to the OP.

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chambers to the rescue, not only a great mechanic but a great person.
I’m lucky to live in the Chicago area and have him for my mechanic.

I believe if you would like to check out his rails you can go to Red Shoes in Alsip.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Some dickhead sends me a private message accusing me of being Glen. It takes all kinds, I guess.

Thomas Wayne once told me my real name was Bruce and that I believed in giants taking over the Earth because he saw it somewhere on the internet. :thumbup:

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It's always interesting to see what happens when an abusive bully finally gets called out.

johnnyaims

Registered

THANK YOU everyone for your thoughts on my calamity.

I haven't heard a word from Glen.

Jerimy thank you for your kindness and willingness to help, I'll be giving you a call.

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Conspiracy theory #17. A while back RKC went to China to hustle glue and give
recover lessons to the Chi-Coms. He's now laying in the back of his truck suffering stage four of the Coronavirus.

As outlandish as this or other theory's may be, it is more believable than whatever excuse the snake comes up with when he does surface again.

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member

You better ship em because that other ship has sailed with money but no rails. Nice of you.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Conspiracy theory #17. A while back RKC went to China to hustle glue and give
recover lessons to the Chi-Coms. He's now laying in the back of his truck suffering stage four of the Coronavirus.

As outlandish as this or other theory's may be, it is more believable than whatever excuse the snake comes up with when he does surface again.

Or he used those rails on someone else's table.
Kept the money for good measures.

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jerimy,

This is an outstanding offer and a selfless act on your behalf. Actions like this restore my faith in humanity!

Thank you!!

Last edited: