Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
I think this thread should continue until the OP has his money and rails back or Glen is selling pencils on a street corner! His actions are criminal!

He has actually committed a felony.

I'm keeping this thread rolling as long as there are many to join me in doing so, or it eventually gets locked, whichever comes first.

It is said: You reap what you sow.

Maniac

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think this thread should be a sticky until Glen gives rails and money back to the OP. Then he should be banned from AZB forever...….

BlackMDX

Registered
He has actually committed a felony.

I'm keeping this thread rolling as long as there are many to join me in doing so, or it eventually gets locked, whichever comes first.

It is said: You reap what you sow.

Maniac

He may have also violated mail and wire statutes!

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The OP's situation has been rectified. No point in beating a dead horse. I'm pretty,no, dead sure that everyone on AZ by now knows what went down. I don't see RKC coming back on AZ.

He is still out money, so no, its not over.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think this thread should be a sticky until Glen gives rails and money back to the OP. Then he should be banned from AZB forever...….

There was a guy named Aaron Painter who frequented this forum years back. Claimed to be a refinish guy.

Short version, he was learning on other peoples stuff, messing it up and keeping their money.

He was permabanned for FAR less than Glen Hancock has done, just on this forum.

And in a timely manner I add.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He got rails didn't he? The horse has long left the barn on the RKC deal. Will any more post on this thread magically made him do the right thing? Seriously doubt it. My last one. Glad J. fixed him up.

I really thought you were smarter than this.

Apparently not.

Idaho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow....really???

RKC has never done any work for me (and NEVER will). That said, I was raised to believe that if someone was/is wronged, that I should join the fight for the side of the one who was wronged, to help in the fight against bad people who do evil.

To sit on my hands and do nothing here would be paramount to me not giving a crap about a good and righteous pool "brother".

Most of us here on AZB consider our community "family" that takes care of and looks after one another. This is not the first thread, nor will it be the last thread where our community lashes out against someone who has wronged someone else.

If you don't have what it takes to aid in the fight for a "family" member who has been wronged, then maybe you should be the one to "stay out of it".

Maniac

My apologies, Maniac. I was responding to him as I couldn’t believe he thought that the matter was settled and this thread should die. Sorry, I should have made my response more clear.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
My apologies, Maniac. I was responding to him as I couldn’t believe he thought that the matter was settled and this thread should die. Sorry, I should have made my response more clear.

No problem, my friend. The internet conversations are NOTHING like conversations in real-life. Sometimes the internet ones are difficult to decipher. :thumbup:

Maniac

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For anyone who wishes to send some cash to Jerimy Chambers, his PayPal is in the attached picture. (I put a picture instead of typing it out, incase any bots get his email). I sent him some cash, and put "rails for Johnny" in the payment description so he knows what its for.

Jerimy is humbled by our generosity, and stressed to only send any cash if it would not burden you financially. And he would be willing to help anyone else in the future. His message was very kind (its a text, and I don't feel comfortable posting it, so I'm paraphrasing it...)

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 8.04.39 PM.png

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
For anyone who wishes to send some cash to Jerimy Chambers, his PayPal is in the attached picture. (I put a picture instead of typing it out, incase any bots get his email). I sent him some cash, and put "rails for Johnny" in the payment description so he knows what its for.

Jerimy is humbled by our generosity, and stressed to only send any cash if it would not burden you financially. And he would be willing to help anyone else in the future. His message was very kind (its a text, and I don't feel comfortable posting it, so I'm paraphrasing it...)

View attachment 543889

Thanks. I'll be sending some jelly around mid-week.

Maniac

Idaho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

View attachment 543889

Sent, thanks.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
the op is not out his money. he paid for the rail work and he got it from another. glen made out well he got a set of rails and 1750 bucks for doing nothing.

the big loser moneywise was the kind gentleman. but i suspect since his generosity, he will be rewarded well with lots of new business that otherwise would have gone elsewhere.
if possible how could you not use him for any work needed doing.

BlackMDX

Registered
the op is not out his money. he paid for the rail work and he got it from another. glen made out well he got a set of rails and 1750 bucks for doing nothing.

the big loser moneywise was the kind gentleman. but i suspect since his generosity, he will be rewarded well with lots of new business that otherwise would have gone elsewhere.
if possible how could you not use him for any work needed doing.

You have a strange way of looking at things. The OP is indeed out his money
If it had been returned he could have paid the gentlemen who helped him out.

And Glen didn’t just “make out well”! He stole, and to make matters worse he stole from a customer who trusted him. I don’t know how he can sleep at night. Of course, thieves rarely have a conscience!

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

View attachment 543889

Thanks for the info. I just sent some his way and will definitely use his services in the future. But then again, I already had him on my list.