Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After looking at your table, I just went up and kicked my Valley.

Beautiful!!!

What kegs are you rocking in your kegger?

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Beautiful!

That is one more beautiful and sharp looking table! A shame the path you took to get there but it is nice you have a table to play on now. I know the pictures have started the wheels clicking in a lot of heads. Looking at it from the top, that is what a brand new table should look like! The rest of the table looks fine too so you have a jewel. If people have an interest in pool that is a table that can be passed down for generations.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Wow! Beautiful work...you'll be enjoying that for many, many years...congratulations. A damned shame it had to go the route that it did, but wow, what a table.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
That table sure looks inviting. I love the way he cut the pockets. PERFECTO!

That's the first thing I said to myself.

"Damn, those pockets are nice". Just like you said, Jay....PERFECTO.

I don't even think RKC could find any fault with Jerimy's work. :)

Maniac

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's the first thing I said to myself.

"Damn, those pockets are nice". Just like you said, Jay....PERFECTO.

I don't even think RKC could find any fault with Jerimy's work. :)

Maniac

Ohhhhh … trust me. Not only could he find many faults with it, he would also tell you why his rails are so much better because he does this and that. lol

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm glad to see this beautiful table. And I wish the absolute best for Jerimy Chambers.
I hope Glen gets everything he deserves too.

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice! I think I would have to sleep under that table for the first week or so. :)

Beautiful work Jerimy Chambers!

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ohhhhh … trust me. Not only could he find many faults with it, he would also tell you why his rails are so much better because he does this and that. lol

Don't forget the old "What have any of you done for pool" attacks as well. 🙄
These railis are not reworked Gold Crown rails though. Jerimy built these from scratch. Something Glen doesn't have the capability to do no matter how much he toots his own horn.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
The Real King Cobra is alive and posting as Glen Hancock on Facebook!

I have been SO concerned.:eek:

I saw him post something a day or two ago. There wasn't anything in the comments regarding this...I was curious. Of course, he could have deleted any reference to it, but i thought I would check to see anyway

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't forget the old "What have any of you done for pool" attacks as well. 🙄
These railis are not reworked Gold Crown rails though. Jerimy built these from scratch. Something Glen doesn't have the capability to do no matter how much he toots his own horn.

I do think has the knowledge and skills to build rails. He just acts like a douche and is a thief...….

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do think has the knowledge and skills to build rails. He just acts like a douche and is a thief...….

He doesn't have the skills nor the machinery nor the knowledge to set up the machinery, don't fall for his self promoting BS. And yes he is a complete douche and a thief. This isn't the first time this is happened, hopefully it will be the last.

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh damn, I am the big liar now. I had stayed far from this post until Hungarian started using my name in this again, AZHOUSEPRO deleted it. You keep telling yourself what ever you want. I got lots of lessons from RKC and this is the final one that I already knew: don't steal from people.

Nonetheless you are nothing but a drama queen lil troll. By now everyone knows RKC aint giving up cash or rails. RKC seriously let many people down who actually like him and have learned from him.. Pretty sure he will never be back on here.

You can stay focused on whatever you like....

The good part is the OP got new rails and is going to enjoy his table!!

TFT.

P.s. I have this last thing to say: even if the guy wanted to hire a lawyer and pursue this who ordeal, he does not even have the guys address for the subpoena....
Pretty sure he is going to take this all as a learning lesson and be more careful in the future. ENJOY YOUR TABLE JOHNNY!!!

Trent, I am I michigan and see your ads on craigslist all the time. I was going to call you for a Brunswick anniversary table. But after sticking up for rkc after all drama I will be looking elsewhere. So yes you will be losing a customer. I will accept your red rep as a badge of honor so please rep away. You sir are now lumped in the same boat as rkc, ya nut hugger.

Hey Lucky,

Did you see the outstanding job that Jerimy Chambers did on Johnny's table?
It's absolutely fantastic!! No fluff, pure quality!

Jerimy is in Illinois, he's about the same distance from you as Trent is in Ohio...imagine that! Small world isn't it?

I suppose anyone in the mid west would consider Jerimy Chambers, after all, he doesn't have to send anything out to subcontractor.

Jerimy manufactured those rails in house, with his own hands!!
That's how controls the quality of his product and cuts out the cost of middle man markup!

It's obvious he's passionate about work and committed to the quality of it!

Here is his contact info.

Chambers Billiard Co
708-574-9888

:thumbup:

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
View attachment 547239

View attachment 547240

View attachment 547241

My GC3 is finally done. It's plays as good as any table I've ever been on. Thank you everyone for giving my tough story a happy ending. If anyone is thinking of reconditioning a GC get a hold of Jerimy Chambers, if he's willing to take on your project your GC will be better than new. I wish I had known before I started this endeavor what Jerimy can do for GC's, I think I would have gone his route simply on the fact that he's able to create brand new GC sub-rail assemblies. Jerimy is truly a professional.

As far as Glen Hancock (RKC) I haven't heard anything from him sense early January...

That's a great looking table. I hope it plays as good as it looks!

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shucks, I was hoping that this resurrection of the thread was to announce that OP got his rails and money back from the snake man.

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was thinking that the snake might have sent his goons out to quell the nay sayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t think he’s coming back after this one. It’s one thing to show your ass and act the fool, we’ve all done that at one time, but it’s another to basically rob someone of thousands of dollars. We don’t need that kind of person around.