Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t think he’s coming back after this one. It’s one thing to show your ass and act the fool, we’ve all done that at one time, but it’s another to basically rob someone of thousands of dollars. We don’t need that kind of person around.

A lot of truth in what you say there! I know that I have done that! But when you think your the King and can put on your tights and tell a few stories about being the best along with how people forget, well he might be back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
A lot of truth in what you say there! I know that I have done that! But when you think your the King and can put on your tights and tell a few stories about being the best along with how people forget, well he might be back!

i hope he comes back, every thread he posts in will get a link to this thread until he repents and makes full restitution

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Found him. This explains everything.

Attachments

• zgmy7 (1).jpg
    zgmy7 (1).jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,101

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
the pool gods were kind!

How did all of this turn out? I don't have time to read through 65 pages.

r/DCP

Jerimy Chambers stepped in, made a super nice set of rails, and wouldn't take a dime for them. Got the OP back playing pool on his own table and it is a super nice job. Jerimy's rails seem the equal or superior to factory original.

Of course rkc is still out there with a set of rails and $1750 deposit he scored if I remember the numbers correctly. I suspect the rails are history but at the very least glen needs to return the deposit. glen took the money and ran.

Hu

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
he needs to return the 1750 as that is stolen money right now.

and for the rails he needs to return the cost of a new set as well and that money should go to jerimy chambers for the replacements.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
that would be his pound of flesh. likely wouldnt get much response but the cost to defend would be way way more than glen ever imagined. and criminal cases get real scary.

civil case he wins hands down as glen wouldnt show up and then op would be able to attach most things he owns or acquires in the future.

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that would be his pound of flesh. likely wouldnt get much response but the cost to defend would be way way more than glen ever imagined. and criminal cases get real scary.

civil case he wins hands down as glen wouldnt show up and then op would be able to attach most things he owns or acquires in the future.

That would cook his goose unless it’s already in his daughters name!

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
View attachment 547239

View attachment 547240

View attachment 547241

My GC3 is finally done. It's plays as good as any table I've ever been on. Thank you everyone for giving my tough story a happy ending. If anyone is thinking of reconditioning a GC get a hold of Jerimy Chambers, if he's willing to take on your project your GC will be better than new. I wish I had known before I started this endeavor what Jerimy can do for GC's, I think I would have gone his route simply on the fact that he's able to create brand new GC sub-rail assemblies. Jerimy is truly a professional.

As far as Glen Hancock (RKC) I haven't heard anything from him sense early January...

Man i knowits probably already been said over and over,but it really makes me feel good when someone (Jerimy Chambers) does something like this for someone. What a fantastic gesture on his part,and the worklooks perfect to me....I KNOW for a fact(at least in my life) that Karma is REAL and UNAVOIDABLE...so i hope Jerimy gets his back by multitudes of work because of this(and I realize that probably wasn’t his objective) but good on you,Jerimy Chambers!! If i was in your vicinity,I wouldn’t even consider letting anyone else touch my table if needing anything done,regardless of price.....God Bless You(i had never even heard of him before this either)

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

{{{{((((((Gllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn!?)))))}}}}}}

Last edited: