who is the best driver for a road trip?

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
ill say the saw could out drive them all.
you need to go 10 hours play then drive 4 more hours after hes your man.

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
And yes, Wong is the undisputed heavyweight champion of sickest gambler. Second place isn't even close.

muttley76

"Time to GET BUSY...."
Silver Member
Bruce Berrong. Guy wouldn't let anybody else drive. Plus, he used to play pretty good. Haven't seen him play seriously in quite a while now. Kinda sad, wish I had that kind of talent............

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
It would have to be Me or my Best Friend in High School ...

Friday, after shcool, we would drive from St. Louis to Chicago, play Pool for at least 36 hours straight, then drive back to St. Louis and (somehow) make it through all our classes on Monday.

I'm talkin' late 1950's, driving my 1949 Ford Business Coupe' ... Chopped, Channeled, Frenched, Flathead Merc V8 with 3-2's, 3-spd w/overdrive, and Columbia 2-spd axle.

Man, we were "flyin' low" on those banzai runs to Chi-town and back and only spun-out once (on black ice). That scared the livin' s**t outta me.

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Not to toot my own horn or anything but I am a great road driver!!:thumbup:

You go on the road with Big Matt enough and you will learn to drive. After playing for 16 hours straight I drove a 5 hour trip home while he slept the ENTIRE way. No one to talk to but the wife on the phone listening to her about me staying out all night and the next day.

Big Matt is the only guy I know who will bet 20K and nearly be asleep before they flip for the break...no lie!!:eek:

Another time I played a guy from West Virgina for 13 hours and when Big Daddy woke up there was a pile of money on his chest...didn't win anything because we were down about 2500 when he went to sleep. I won 5 straight sets for 500 a set. The guy quit when I got even and I drove 4 hours back home. Again he slept the ENTIRE time. lol:grin:

Gary

Voodoo Daddy

One Pocket 101
The Wheelman is right here <laughin>

1983 Miami to Sturgis, SD...2550 miles on a HD Hardtail Shovelhead in 37 hours over three days {1000+ miles of that in the rain}

DCC 2007, Miami to Louisville 1160 <est> in 17 hours.

US Open 2002, Miami to Va. Beach...975 miles in 14.5 hours

Hall of Fame Billiards 2007, Batrum vs. Chohan, Rochester to Warren...15 miles in 11 minutes. :D

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member
I've done a few long hauls in my day...military has me moving all over the country, and I prefer driving to flying.

Augusta, GA to Tucson, AZ 1900 miles in 27 hours

Salem, OR to Mystic, CT, 3100 miles in about 50 hours. *had to stop in Des Moines due to a blizzard. Had 2 semi's jackknife in front of me. But that was my only stop.

Augusta, GA to Mystic, CT 925 miles in 13 hours (done this drive about 20 times, counting the return trip)

Leesville, LA to Mystic, CT 1600 miles in about 25 hours

BryanBpool

M.T.F.B.
Silver Member
10101880A~Dustin-Hoffman-Rain-Man-Posters.jpg

This guy is an excellent driver.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got up at 5.30, drove 6hrs to a tourney, played all friggin day and dogged an 8 at hill/hill, ending up 2nd place and about 2.30am. I was so mad that I drove home instead of getting a hotel. got home at like 8am. I am still mad about that choke stroke.

GMAC

Flip it.
Silver Member
I am a super driver.

The car is always new
I drive as safe as they come but fast
I will go anywhere on no sleep for action

And I always have a pocket full to bet on my wingman

poolsucker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
r u crazy!!

I was up for 2 1/2 days before I picked u and klatt up, then drove that slow ass camper straight to denver with not 1 lick of sleep or drugs.
ok you are 2nd and its real close.
but you are the sickest gambler i know 1st place.

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Excuse me, but.....my driver gives all other drivers the 5 out and the breaks....:eek:...

Danica Patrick

- Ghost....:cool:

Attachments

• DANICA 1.jpg
    DANICA 1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 263
Last edited: