Who is your favorite and least favorite Pinoy Pro

sbpoolleague

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I googled it and I'm still not certain. How do you pronounce "Pinoy"?

Where is the accent?

Don't wanna get the acCENT on the wrong syLABle....

Long or short I. OY like toy?

pee-noy
Rhymes with "Nimoy" (as in Leonard)
Put equal emPHAsis on both sylLAbles.

Baron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Django for his stroke and goofy attitude and Efren just because he's the greatest.

Least favorite I'd probably have to pick Dennis for the antics and drama that I've seen over the past few years. Certainly doesn't seem like a bad guy, but I would not call him the consummate sportsman.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you think dennis is not the ultimate sportsman,how would you compare him to earl

or mike de s?

Baron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you think dennis is not the ultimate sportsman,how would you compare him to earl

or mike de s?

Not entirely sure about Mike D but Earl is worse without question. However, neither is filipino.

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
Marlin Minalo

His play was utterly dominant in the King of the Hill 8 ball tourney held in Orlando. Kind, humble and an absolute monster on the greens. That is a game I miss.

gcgaryyoyo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For the record, it's Marlon Manalo.
Favorite? Has to be Efren for his knowledge, Alex and Warren Kiamco for their gentlemanship.
Least favorite would be Dennis Orcollo.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I am a "BIG" alex the lion fan!!!

He truly has the heart and courage of a lion!

New guys I favor "Ignacio" Then "Biado" Then "Lee Van"

"Luat" I have seen fall apart in matches and just shot balls into the rails. He is my least favorite!

KD

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member

or mike de s?

That's funny. I was going to ask the same thing. Look, we've all seen players go off and do the ridiculous. How about that Johnny Archer match against Ronnie Wisemen in 08'?

Ronnie's interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-LHP6hm9Eg

In Johnny's defense, here's his interview about the same match at 01:48: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IP2j4TChSo

My top 5 Pinoys:

Efren
Busti
Parica
Biado
Geronimo

Last edited:

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Efren and Alex.

I like Busty as a guy and talent. But if I watch him for too long that bicycle stroke of his totally knocks my game for an hour.

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my current favorites are Johann Chua and the kid phenom who won the Amway Cup this morning, Chezka Centeno.