Who Iz The Most Obnoxious Poster On Azb??

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Mowem down said:
That would be a great ? if somthing was going to be done about it, but knowbody really cares they just want to sit behind their keyboards and blast way... like ive said befor if this forum was held in person peoples mouths would not run like their fingers...

its amazing what you can learn, about what you think on here...

I think you may have been deceived, because I do agree that you never know who your dealing with until you meet face to face. However, I know for a fact that one of of our posters is actually as crazy, insane, and as dangerous as he types. I mean this dude has tic marks on the side of his key board, for all the posters he has personally taken out. Trust me you don't want to meet him either, at least while he is typing your safe, but in-person you could end up as just another piece of meat hanging in his walk-in refrigerator!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: :nono: :help:

Oh and by the way, like I said before I agree with you, you really just never know who may respond to something you say, so it is best to be polite, and lie about how much you weigh!!!!!:)

Not that is a fact Jack, and it is also some scary shit!!!!!!;)

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No Contest, Manwon

With the fortunate banishment of E.W., I agree, APA7 has taken over as "most obnoxious poster". No one is even a close second.
Among his real insightful gems, "I would rather have a dead rat in my mouth, than play or watch One Pocket." (quote from Brian.)
Based on that statement alone, I question he is even an APA3 ???

Dick

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
SJDinPHX said:
With the fortunate banishment of E.W., I agree, APA7 has taken over as "most obnoxious poster". No one is even a close second.
Among his real insightful gems, "I would rather have a dead rat in my mouth, than play or watch One Pocket." (quote from Brian.)
Based on that statement alone, I question he is even an APA3 ???

Dick

I hear you Dick, I mean what's an APA7 in the real world anyway, maybe a C-Player!!!:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: Now, I am basing that statement on myself, I am an APA7 in 8 Ball and I consider myself a C-Player.;)

However, I love One Pocket, in fact I think it is one of most strategy intensive, and shot making games in all of Pocket Billiards. But then what do I know anyway, hell I am just an APA7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Oh and by the way Dick, I ain't into to dead rats, where I come from we were so poor, we use to catch rats and put a leash and collar on them and call them a dog!!!:)

Take care Dick

softshot

Simplify
Silver Member
I don't want to win but I am happy to have been nominated??????...:thumbup:

oh... I wasn't nominated???

then screw all of you I'll settle for top 10:thumbup:

have a nice weekend...:thumbup2:

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
Well..I guess APA7 gets most obnoxious...

While you all are at it you might as well also name the:

• Most Goofy Dumb Ignorant poster
  • Werst Spelleng postier
  • Worsted at Gramma poster
  • Absolute Biggest Complete Waist of Time poster that post the longest posts in the world and end up having no meaning whatsoever that is understandable by the normally educated individual and actually makes you dumber by reading it.
  • Worst Comprehension (Understand what I mean????)
  • And the all above inclusive Biggest IDIOT of the forum from inception........(I have narrowed this down to a tie between two individuals.....One of them is/was DCP.....The other one....well..... It will require the services of a Pool Sleuth to figure it out who I would name....;)

Go ahead and throw the name out there if you think you know it.....The first person that figures it correct gets green rep!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If there is any money involved I will volunteer myself for this award. If not, you can all go ^%#! yourselves!

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
BRKNRUN said:
Well..I guess APA7 gets most obnoxious...

While you all are at it you might as well also name the:

• Most Goofy Dumb Ignorant poster
  • Werst Spelleng postier
  • Worsted at Gramma poster
  • Absolute Biggest Complete Waist of Time poster that post the longest posts in the world and end up having no meaning whatsoever that is understandable by the normally educated individual and actually makes you dumber by reading it.
  • Worst Comprehension (Understand what I mean????)
  • And the all above inclusive Biggest IDIOT of the forum from inception........(I have narrowed this down to a tie between two individuals.....One of them is/was DCP.....The other one....well..... It will require the services of a Pool Sleuth to figure it out who I would name....;)

Go ahead and throw the name out there if you think you know it.....The first person that figures it correct gets green rep!!!!!!!!!

I think that I already did, back in post #8.

Doug
(now gimmie some Rep....dammit) :)

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Think the time has come for a BIG,
grouphug.gif
Group Hug.

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
I think that I already did, back in post #8.

Doug
(now gimmie some Rep....dammit) :)

That was like Superman fast!!!... I felt like I was taken back in time and there was the correct answer....

Well...how can you argue with the person that has the most favorable rep on the board of all time....

Now if only it resulted in the ban hammer....(for that undisputed most obnoxious) it would a perfect day....:D

Last edited:

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
akaTrigger said:
What if someone has a real answer to the Op's question?

Then you should answer it, twinkle-toes. I'll just say that my vote is for one of the individuals who has posted in this thread and leave it at that. :ignore:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
He doesn't post here anymore, but the most obnoxious poster in the five years I have been on AZB was, by a landslide, 8-ball-bernie, the scourge of the IPT forum. His combination of being aggressive, uninformed, illogical and rude, set the bar so high for obnoxious posting that I truly doubt it will ever be equaled.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I Have A Good Guess Already.... imo

DeadPoked said:
I'll just say that my vote is for one of the individuals who has posted in this thread and leave it at that. :ignore:

Well, spit it out.

Doug
( "I cannot forecast to you the action of DeadPoked. It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key." ) :)

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
sjm said:
He doesn't post here anymore, but the most obnoxious poster in the five years I have been on AZB was, by a landslide, 8-ball-bernie, the scourge of the IPT forum. His combination of being aggressive, uninformed, illogical and rude, set the bar so high for obnoxious posting that I truly doubt it will ever be equaled.
I agree with ya here....BUT,We cannot forget WALT.:eek:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
DCP could spot Bernie the 8 as far as being unhackable. My blood pressure is going up just REMEMBERING that guy.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
APA7 axed:
"Who Iz The Most Obnoxious Poster On Azb?? "

Define "Obnoxious."

Doug
(while you're at it, define 'Iz')

It was a cryptic comment. Iz is the little known brother of the Wizard of Oz. Iz tried his hand at wizardry but he was so obnoxious that he got kicked out of wizard school. He then tried to take up pool for a living but was unable to make it beyond apa 7 status.

This is a true story: Iz gets to his seat on the plane, and is surprised to find a parrot strapped into the seat next to him. Once in the air, the stewardess comes round, and the man asks her for a coffee, whereupon the parrot squawks: "And get me a whisky you cow!"

The stewardess, somewhat flustered, brings back a whisky for the parrot, but forgets the coffee. When the man points this out to her, the parrot immediately drains its glass and yells "And get me another whisky you cow!"

Quite upset, the stewardess, shaking returns shortly with a whisky for the parrot, but still no coffee. Unaccustomed to such slackness, iz decides to try the parrot's approach: "I've asked you twice for a coffee, cow, go and get it or I'll give you a slap!"

In a couple of seconds, two burly stewards grab both him and the parrot, take them to the emergency exits and throw them out.

As they are ejected from the plane, the parrot turns to the man and says :

"You know, for someone who can't fly, you're an obnoxious bastard!!"