Who iz the nicest poster on AZB??

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
i have 4 choices that i can think of off hand!

1. Steve Lipsky
2. Forumghost516
3. DMGWalsh
4. BamaCues

Hambone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a truckload of fine people that post on this board. Asking posters to narrow it down to one wouldent be possible. I've personally met a few from here and they were all good folks and would be welcome in my house anytime.

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I made a joke a page back and it went completely over people's head.:sorry:

FWIW, there are a ton of people who are very nice and extremely helpful. I could not pick just one so I won't pick any!!! JMHO

Gary

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't say that any one poster is the nicest but 5 that have had the biggest impact on me either in pool or personally are:

BigCat - Ray Robles
Terry Ardeno
Fatboy - Eric Petersen
nbll01 - Dave Albrecht
James

Smorgy and Jake make me laugh the hardest and I can throw Vette in there as well.

BVal

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Memories

Cannonball55 said:
I vote for fast larry :cool:

WOW Cannonball55, All I can say is Thanks for the memories, of the days at AZ pre mods!! Larry was one loose SOB and he seemed to find it necessary to insult everyone and anyone with no regards, nothing was outside of his insane rants. He was unbelievable...
I still get a chuckle when his name pops up.. What a piece of work!
Dan

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
quedup said:
WOW Cannonball55, All I can say is Thanks for the memories, of the days at AZ pre mods!! Larry was one loose SOB and he seemed to find it necessary to insult everyone and anyone with no regards, nothing was outside of his insane rants. He was unbelievable...
I still get a chuckle when his name pops up.. What a piece of work!
Dan

Me too ;)

Eric

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would have to say SJM and Terry Ardeno. They have that ability to calm any mess and class up any thread.
Plus they are like talking to Encyclopedias.
In all honesty, there are many who are very worthy of mention.

Last edited:

smokey

let's roll
Silver Member
it's great to read a Great Thread...

Terry A wins. and for sure gets my vote not just for taking the time to write such great posts, but also for his Great Love for His Wife which is so B E A U T I F U L!!

but also there are so many others that are Great Folks here too! i can not name you though, it would be too many of you. i just know "some names" from the threads i mostly read, so even if i stated my nicest/favorite posters i would be missing many who Deserve Recognition too!!!!

so i will keep my additional candidates besides Terry to myself, but i hope that "MANY" of You "KNOW" YOU TOO are MY candidates!!!

all i can say: it is Great there are so many Great Candidates!

best,
smokey

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
Here goes all them votes....:)

Peer said:
I agree, that Terry dude sounds like someone I wanna punch in his face.

-- peer

Dear Peer,

Hi buddy! You asked for it, but let me take a second here and stop laughing before I get on with this post....
(Elapsed time of 3:03 to stop shaking (from laughing!) before I could continue...)

Ok, where were we. Oh yea, I remember. You wanna punch me! (Insert lengthly laugh track HERE... :D

First, let's you and me take a stroll down memeory lane...to THIS photo of you in this thread....***SEE Post # 15*****
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=86448

Now, let's review another archived thread, found here.....
****(See post #89)****
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=98057&page=6&highlight=jamison+respect+fights+work

Now, really, if seeing a little bitty snake cross the road and jumping up on top of somebody's car any way to prepare yourself for a "slobber-knocker :eek:?

Peer, here's the bottom line. If we ever fought, I'd be sorry for the rest of my life. That's how long I'd be in jail for MURDER!:eek:

Or how about this...you gotta better chance of winning if you dress up like a pork-chop, go to your local zoo and jump in the lion's den! :eek:

When me & you finish, you'd have so many missing teeth, it would look like your tongue was in jail! :grin-square:

The last time I lost a fight, the Dead Sea was just sick! :cool:

When we're done, you can go to the dentist twice a year. Once for each tooth left!

I'll hit you so hard, when you wake up, your clothes will be outta style! :confused:

I got a PM saying you couldn't lick your lips in a real fight!

So, if you really want to whack me one but good, get ready to say goodnight to yourself.....:wave3:

Next time an idea comes into your head like that, drop it like it's hot!

And don't get mad at me for replying to your post. My therapist says I should express myself more! :eek:

Peer, for being such a good speedbag, er, um, sport, I'm giving you some good rep both to assure you that this was all in fun and also, so I don't get banned or suspended here for all this blabbering!

I know you was kidding, and so am I. It's nice that we can have fun here.
Plus, I don't want nobody here to get the wrong impression of me....:)